It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nonagon Embedded in Google Sky Map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
To preface this thread, this is not the first time Ive seen a bizarre anomaly in google sky map.

I think it was about a year and a half ago, while viewing the sky with my phone and google sky map, i came across a dark circle that was filled,like a hole.

It was subtle, but noticeable.

I made mention of it in a past thread that I cannot recall the name of, but it was well over a year ago.

Then it got weird.

If I was looking at my uploaded screenshot of the dark hole on that thread, and clicked back on the browser, in the blank white 'loading' page that lasts for maybe one second before the previous page became visible, a very conspicuous black hole showed up, but it was a very brief flash.

I tried it 10 times and it was repeatable. Every time, as long as I had the screenshot of the darkened circular object from my google sky map image, the browser would show this black hole object for a split second in the blank loading page.

I asked my buddy who codes and works in cyber security and he was honestly baffled.

Tonight, about 30 minutes ago, I gave sky map a try. While looking toward Jupiter with the map, I saw this:

Jupiter is the cut off object on the left. It may be hard to see and you may have to adjust your screen contrast, and it will be harder to see in bright areas, but there is again a darkened object.

This time, the darkened object in google sky map is, get this, a nonagon.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

A nine sided polygon of which I had never even heard of.

And yes...I just tried pressing back on the browser with the image visible. A dark nonagon flashes in the mid page, just like the other one.

So, what's a big dark nonagon doing in google sky map and in browswer loading pages? I have no idea, probably just a coding thing/error I suppoose.

A cool coincidence though, nonagon internal angles are 140 degrees, and the only visible right ascension number where the nonagon is, is 14h or 14 hours.

Anyway, make of if what you will. And theories as to why and how are welcome.

Update:

Apparently the nonagon is no stranger to the ancient Scottish rite, freemasons.

edit on 4232018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Seriously? You've never heard of an octagon or decagon either?

On topic, maybe they're hiding something.
edit on 23-4-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

Also, the image you posted appears to be depicting constellations. Ox, Lion, Fish etc.
edit on 23-4-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
not seeing it, anyone cares to light up the image?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't see the darkened object in your screenshot.

Could you give some other descriptors, like exactly where this object is located in the picture?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Seriously? You've never heard of an octagon or decagon either?

On topic, maybe they're hiding something.

Also, the image you posted appears to be depicting constellations. Ox, Lion, Fish etc.

I didnt say Ive never heard of an octagon or decagon. Not sure why you assumed.

In fact im aware of various platonic solids like the tetrahedron and dodecehedron etc. Just had never heard of the nonagon.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
not seeing it, anyone cares to light up the image?

It actually is very hard to see now that im checking my post in the daylight. Wait until noght time and view the image in low light or pitch black.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Well, everyday is a school day. Fact.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm going to check it out in high res later when it gets dark.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Haha, true statement.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well, I enhanced the thing.

What I am seeing is something like a skybox in video games, where some of the background gets cut off due to computer limitations. If it were say, off to the side, and not surrounded with concentric rings, I'd be suspicious too.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Interesting thanks kat!

The little flag like extensions coming off the vertices are curious. In fact, look at the last picture in my op...little double pointed flags on each vertice LOL. Googlemason Sky map?

The concentric rings do make it look like a sky box. I just dont understand why itd be centered at such an obscure location in the sky and not zenith?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
sure as sheet it's there/.....hellofa detective i tell ya to find that for us

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Niburu, ELE asteroid or invading alien fleet... no other possibilities.

More seriously, a way to gauge the notion of possible censorship is to look up other views of the same region... unless they got to them, too.

I must say I view some few claims of NASA censorship as definite maybes ... so who knows.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

seeing it now weird

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

hey man, have you noticed things comin at us sideways now....like sideways logic

Simon and Garfunkle...that song lyric said the closer

The closer we get to our destination the more we're slip sliding away!!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

thats how things work

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I figured it out man...

that's right where the dragon awaits to devour the child from the Sept. 23rd Virgo Prophecy

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I figured it out man...

that's right where the dragon awaits to devour the child from the Sept. 23rd Virgo Prophecy

September 23 2017 came and went, but i read a bit of an article that I need to fact check, notwithstanding:

Apparently, google sky and others are censoring an area in the direction of virgo and that area when viewed in infrared on skyview website shows 2 bright light sources (i know, stars duh, but they are apparently atypical looking lights)

www.space.news...

Update: Apparently its been debunked as being early 1980's imaging of Saturn.

edit on 4242018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

edit on 4242018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join