It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Times reporting that French Jews are being ethnically cleansed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
French Jews ‘face ethnic cleansing by Islamists’(The Times)

The article says that;

It says that France has become “the theatre of murderous antisemitism” with 11 Jews having been “assassinated” because of their religion since 2006.

“French Jews are 25 times more at risk of being attacked than their Muslim counterparts,”

Wow, France used to be the domain of the Rothschilds, the "De Rothschild" obviously denoting that fact. Look what is becoming of your vineyards, guys. This is a precedent. It is just the beginning of the end. You have been warned.

They are killing themselves with all the globalism that has been forced on us. Snakey is eating his own tail like this for sure. Sorry to be so in your face, but if you don't change drastically and quickly your time is up. The Jews will lose representation in the EU and eventually Britain, too. If the same thing happens in the states it is goodbye Israel. Surely you know this? Why am I having to tell you?

LOOK at what is being predicted about world Islam:

www.pewforum.org...

Why Muslims Are Rising Fastest and the Unaffiliated Are Shrinking as a Share of the World’s Population

In the United States, Christians will decline from more than three-quarters of the population in 2010 to two-thirds in 2050, and Judaism will no longer be the largest non-Christian religion. Muslims will be more numerous in the U.S. than people who identify as Jewish on the basis of religion. Four out of every 10 Christians in the world will live in sub-Saharan Africa.

Christianiy is heading South for the winter, lol. Islam is very clever at organizing. You will have a march of a million angry Arabs every time you make a policy that does not give them entitlement. Already we see this in Britain.

I think I may convert to Islam just for an easy life and to get better rights (a joke).

Oh my God what have you done to yourselves, Globalism? As I see it, you have real big problems now; could be over, in fact. This tide will not cease, we know that. Even American ATS is not welcoming of anything that identifies with Jews. Look at my popularity as a clear example for goodness sake.

If you do not act on these trends you are screwed. What HG wrote will come true. As it stands it is coming true. Don't dream of sitting high and pretty because having all the money in the world is useless if you have no political power:

No primary source for this is known and the earliest attribution to him known is 1935 (Money Creators, Gertrude M. Coogan). Before that, "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" was said to be a "maxim" of the House of Rothschilds, or, even more vaguely, of the "money lenders of the Old World".

This is your undoing. You thought that money was all the power you needed. Not so, biggest mistake you ever made, possible the end was in this kind of beginning. Don't screw with life because it will screw right back with you to the power of even Number 10. I would never have gone with a maxim like that. You underestimate politics at your peril. You underestimated this with Hitler and you are doing it again.

The Pope has even fallen. Catholicism is being destroyed by its own perversion and immorality, not anybody else's.

Delete this if you like, but i will not make the problem go away. It is a big mess and getting messier and more uncontrollable and salvageabl by the second with every new Muslim refugee. The West has been a total tool and a total scamming victim of all things Arabic. I told you even when I first came here how clever Arabs are and should NEVER be underestimated.

You fools, you have marginalized and made invisible your friends and made rich and powerful your enemies. You are a bit insane just like your Liberalism; self harm issues indeed.

From here I see clearly how Islam will take over Europe. Minorities can be a lot more powerful than majorities especially in minority centric political climates like the EU, Britain and America.

Disclaimer: No personal prejudice. This is candid political analysis with the bit taken out of my mouth that political correctness tried to put in it. I bucked tha parasite from off my back.

Destroying the EU will be the nail in the Jews' coffin lid. Don't do it. Keep a strong EU and tell France off for letting the Jewish people be harmed like this. It must stop NOW.

edit on 23-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Behave with the drama, you live in Cornwall, when was the last time you saw a Muslim?
Muhammed who runs the local corner shop I bet.
Why do you have such an issue with Islam?
Is it because you haven't found a Christian church with parishioners aged under 60 yet?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

IMO its likely this has been organised to build up the case for making it a crime against jews and against Israel to deny the halocaust.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Even American ATS is not welcoming of anything that identifies with Jews. Look at my popularity as a clear example for goodness sake.

Sorry but lol.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Wow
11 jews killed in 12 years, it’s practically the holocaust all over again.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It is obvious that the large majority is either ignorant or oblivious. The machine works as intended. The masses are kept in an alpha state of mind, hypnotized and mesmorized by the black horizontal monolith, that tells you exactly what to be, believe, do, drink, eat, love, hate, protect, reject and elect. Anyone who comes close to breaking that spell, is dealth with in an apropriate manner.

Those in control will see to it that we wont grow a brain, it’s that simple.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
AAAANNNNDDDDD Here we go again...

More whinging and whining as usual when it comes to the Jewish population and victimization...

You the chosen ones have also chosen to be victimized... You bring it upon yourselves : www.israelnationalnews.com...

Come to France and spend a year here in the major cities...

I live here pal and have been here for a very long time... and have not seen half of what the supposedly AMERICAN magazine TIME is spewing out in order to sell more copies as usual and chuck their propaganda around...

Not to forget that TIME is owned by the Koch brothers "ahem" : www.theguardian.com...

Sure... there will be (AND have always been) religious and ethnic disputes (even leading to death in some sad cases) but as usual the MSM (particularly the likes of TIME and their Ikes are sticking to their narrative in order to flog "cheap news" and keep the general public riled up when it comes to the victimisation of the Jewish culture...

This : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Purely sickening.

Lags
edit on 23-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Link added

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Revolution9

We've had more school children killed in the USA this year alone, needless to say, I think we have more pressing concerns than the *ahem* "ethnic cleansing" of French Jews where I'm from. I mean, it's uncool they're being killed but... I would have to do some serious mental gymnastics to actualize eleven deaths spread over the period of nearly as many years as ethnic cleansing.

Also, I'd like to add a simple observation with regard to your rhetoric. You sound scared. Like, hide under the covers crying for mommy to check the closet for brown skinned monsters scared. It's quite sad, really.

But that's just my opinion.
edit on Cam3Monday0720184130Mon, 23 Apr 2018 03:07:41 -05002018 by CagliostroTheGreat because: Bloodless Cattle Mutilations

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Wow
11 jews killed in 12 years, it’s practically the holocaust all over again.

I thought the same.
How much not jewish people died from terror attacks, if we take the official stories, because they were infidels, since 2006.

Why do i have to think of the "victim role" here?

edit on 23 4 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Even American ATS is not welcoming of anything that identifies with Jews. Look at my popularity as a clear example for goodness sake.

Well first of all ATS is NOT American so maybe a suggestion (If I may?) to get that out of your head... ATS is international!

Secondly... If people such as yourself stopped whinging and whining AND PLAYING THE VICTIM because of your religion and looked towards the future instead of considering yourself as the almighty chosen ones then maybe people might have more esteem for you.

The past is IN THE PAST... Look towards a positive future where everyone is equal.

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 23-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Always playing the victims and don't look for a solution...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
That seems like a low number based on statistics.
I know more people than that who have died in the same time span.
Not defending or opposing either side based on those numbers.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Although I provided a link earlier on in this thread I should have added the following as per the Israel national news :

Jews running for shelters in Tel Aviv, anti-missile sirens in Zichron Yaakov, Israeli teenagers slaughtered while hitchhiking near Jerusalem like in a horror movie, Jewish tourists executed in the European Union capital.

What else do you need to understand that the Jewish situation is again at a critical juncture - as it was just prior to the Holocaust?

But many of the problems don’t come from the world’s hatred for Jews.

Anti-Judaism is part of the global identities: Christian, Marxist, Islamic, Atheistic, Leftist, Nazi, Humanistic. All of these ideological groups have been infected by anti-Semitism.

No, a major Jewish problem comes from within. Jews must stop playing the victims’ card and behave like any other nation.

An interesting read : www.israelnationalnews.com...

To be pondered.

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 23-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Phrase changed

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

That is a very thought proving thread.....actually me thinks it's time for bed for you.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It's 10 am.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

It's 10 am.

Then he shouldn’t have gotten out of bed

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

It's 10 am.

Pssttttt...

Testing, I have a secret to share with you... :

ATS is open all around the world with different time zones

Linkywink : www.timeanddate.com...

Warmest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
It is obvious that the large majority is either ignorant or oblivious. The machine works as intended. The masses are kept in an alpha state of mind, hypnotized and mesmorized by the black horizontal monolith, that tells you exactly what to be, believe, do, drink, eat, love, hate, protect, reject and elect. Anyone who comes close to breaking that spell, is dealth with in an apropriate manner.

Those in control will see to it that we wont grow a brain, it’s that simple.

Yes, the monolith! I was trying to explain it to Mrs but she's not seen 2001 yet. She needs to see it to get it.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Exactly, that was his point...

Unless he'd worked a night shift then why would he "need to go to bed"?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Exactly, that was his point...

Unless he'd worked a night shift then why would he "need to go to bed"?

Gnarffurgleburgleblibbelywobbyderppp...!

I didn't say he/she needed to go to bed!?

Right... off for early lunch I go...

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Lol, you didn't but you were mocking the guy who called out the time GMT.

I was just sayin'. Love ya Lagomorph ❤

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join