It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught in the Devils bargain we have to get our

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
naw , we don't get ourselves back to the garden......instead the story of how to get back to the garden is Scriptural

the message is something happened I guess when God's creation ....mankind which is above the Angels....upset some I suppose is the story anyway, huh!

But at Tractor Supply the lady pointed out it was the old Adam ate the apple or what don't matter ....the knowledge of good and evil

it's our buddy Adam...I bet he parties...I reckon him to be like that King David who twirled dancing in a kilt and his wife on the second floor was mad cause he ....nevermind......Adam is alright in my book guys and ladies

you too!! cool so cool

since that happened blood was needed to erase the error and Jesus did that for all for free...just for trusting that good news...that He took care of what is in your head causing confusion and striff...tired of the struggle huh....it's called believing He did it, and that's all....don't have to clean up.....you trust this mess to Him....believing....and you are irrevocably done worrying about the eternal...or what's after death....is none for believers....that simple......no prayer to cover a sinner and no repeated anything..........just inside you you trust this mess to another (def of repent )

No Catholics were injured in the making of this movie
edit on 22-4-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
sorry about the no Catholics were injured in the making of this movie bit....

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Say what now???

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The hell did I just read?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Soulece

Sorry...I'm on a mission huhh....so sorry I'm like this idk i don't even want to go hog hunting in my back yard or even a hike with my 44 mag in case a biggish one shows no respect.....

everyone around this back water forest on Lake Lavon in Dallas......is fishin...idk

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Say what now???

Lately have you noticed easy livin ....since I've been forgiven and He's taken His place, in my heart....

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Did the devil possess your keyboard again?

Easy living buddy???

It's a financial and socioeconomic nightmare out there. LoL

edit on 22-4-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Even the weather....such an easy temperature for April...so cool we have no skeeters

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Did the devil posses your keyboard again?

I'm feeling led......where are you andy06...curious

oh and once again...that monty python humor....I'll stop

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Glasgow.

Pouring it down outside with rain. LoL
edit on 22-4-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Bidet Toilet or conventional one might ask. Both will accept a load. Particularly nice weather for this time of year don't you think.

There was a Jew, a Christian and a Bahai at the gates in front of St. Peter...... the fool he did not let in. Or let me put it this way.... your arms are too short to box with GOD...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What a cool deal...conversin with my bud on the opposite side of the globe....we probably have an expected delay huh....about a halfa second.....he...hethat's just neat

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Think its about 4 hours delay time wise.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

he..he man that next to the last sentence...i'ma studdyin it for a minute here...brb

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You have a way with words unlike any other poster I have ever read posts of on this site. What that way is I cannot say but incomprehensible does not even come close. Reap it keel?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

for the day traders you are in the best time zone...gonna go look up pics of this....how say....glasgow.....not glasgow montana ok

Think its about 4 hours delay time wise.

wow

didn't take long to be floored by the classic Glasgow at night pic i saw. among the others takes my breath a little actually

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I love you man.....

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Cut back on the drinks, man.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Cut back on the drinks, man.
I hear what you posted and will comlpy....kamply....do what ya say...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I just was reminded...by the Holy Spirit, huh...That's what the bible says He will do....remind

reminded me you don't have to stop sinning for the gift.....and you don'y have to think you do anything that helps with this not worrying......about eternity or this reality of suffering around us.....fight sinning.....don't get into counting sinnings.......just fight it.

Every other day or so you will have a dirty thought or get mad at someone that didn't yeild even thow that sap sucker I shoulda just.......I had the lane that continued man..Bravo Victor 8 Romeo 243 grey Nissan...i sinned driving through Greenville...ok

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join