It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing for Sport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

It is knida lame to call shooting an animal with new technology a sport.
I think that depending on ones bank account you should have to use other means to kill.
IE If you are a millionaire then you should have to use a bow.spear or knife to play your "sport".
However if you are below the poverty line then i think it is ok to use modern weaponry.

What's money got to do with it??

Do you think the animal you're killing knows how much money you have in the bank?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I don't sport kill anything period. (When I was a kid I burned ant hills and accidentally pulled the tails off a few lizards etc)

I've killed animals for food, bounty killed coyotes, and have declared a fatwa of perpetual jihad against snakes scorpions spiders while also occasionally making preemptive strikes against the pest air force (bees wasps hornets)... But that's it.

I strongly dislike killing honestly.

But with that said, what the hell does any of what you said to me have to do with my reply to you?!

You said ignorant and untrue Stuff in your little rant about only humans kill for sport.

I refuted said ignorant and untrue stuff in my response to your claims.

You climb back up on your soap box and vomit forth a diatribe that has precisely zero to do with my response to you in some sort of obsessive compulsive virtue signalling frenzy....

There was literally no justification or point in you directing that spastic OCD little rant at me and quite frankly the faux moral superiority bs it reeks of is nauseating.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

tbh the stuff you've been saying to me is so out of left field that i keep wondering if you've mixed my posts up with someone else's. i have no idea what you're on about, at all.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: howtonhawky

It is knida lame to call shooting an animal with new technology a sport.
I think that depending on ones bank account you should have to use other means to kill.
IE If you are a millionaire then you should have to use a bow.spear or knife to play your "sport".
However if you are below the poverty line then i think it is ok to use modern weaponry.

What's money got to do with it??

Do you think the animal you're killing knows how much money you have in the bank?

The thought was that killing animals is necessary if you do not have enough money to buy them.

There is not enough wild game for everyone to live off the land.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join