It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecting NK's change of heart with Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: horatio321

Not that I want to check it out, but, Putin has said a lot of late, defending Syria, unstoppable missiles, so far he looks to be shooting blanks. Having said that, if his Syrian ally goes down, he loses missile control of the Med. and indirect control of oil prices. Then he has to fall back to his alliance with Iran and Iran is rapidly falling in China's camp.

So I agree we can restore that brief period when things were cool between Russia and the US. Putin is a predator. He has a pragmatic side to him and it's not possible.

Fat boy? I don't trust him any further than I can drop-kick him. Keep the pressure on.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: nwtrucker

North Korea are having a serious problem with the extended winter, food is scarce again. The longer it goes on the more unrest will occur and the more he will have to police his own people. He's taken the pragmatic option dictated by the moment.

Seems a good analysis. 'For the moment' is the key, methinks.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

More likely China told them if they collapse that mountain and release radiation, they're going to wipe NK from history. This affects China directly if the mountain collapses.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: projectvxn

Well, one side or the other is telling the truth. Pentagon, or Kremlin? I'll never know, but given the historical record of the former, I'm going with the latter.

In truth, it's likely that both sides are exaggerating.

Thanks for contradicting yourself. That's a sign that I don't have to devote more than this sentence to you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join