It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh whoops AIDS is not what it seems.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Hiv is a serious disease that affects millions. The guy seems to suggest antiretroviral medication somehow causes Hiv? Not sure if I followed that part. Then says the tests don't work. They test for a viral load if it is under 20 copies the patient is undetectable. Hiv won't show up on a test if the person is undetectable. They still have hiv although the virus can't copy itself and spread but its still there. Also the risk of infecting other people is greatly reduced. The viral load can increase or decline for a number of reasons. If the the patient goes off their antiretrovirals then the virus comes roaring back and can mutate to become resistant to certain antiretrovirals. There still is alot to learn about this disease. One of the positives is in the area of cancer research. The antiretrovirals used in hiv don't kill the virus just stop the virus from infecting other cells. I have read where cancer researchers are excited about the possibility for use in cancer patients. Cancer spreads in a similar way. And guys I doubt coconut oil and rose water or tumeric are going to effect hiv.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Aids is a real virus all right . Thing about ANY virus is antibiotics do nothing to them so they are almost impossible to find a cure for .
The best we Humans can do is weaken the virus and introduce it into a person so there OWN body can develop antibody's for it .
Problem with aids is this virus attacks the white blood cells them self The very system designed to stop a virus is compromised so now the person can die from the common cold .

They have isolated the virus many many times have imaged it with a electron microscope . Wishful thinking will get you dead if your sick seeing a doctor is usually a good idea and if its something life threatening a second oppion would even be better .

Can nurse be wrong ? a doctor Sure can they make mistakes ? sure just like you .
But If I had listened to people like you One of my sons would be dead as the doctor came out and said scarlet fever .
Hey its your life So never ever goto a doctor if you dont want to and never ever take there advice first time you get really sick you will be singing a different tune or end up dead and guess what that is one mistake you cant say Opps is should have listened for .

what they have managed to do is find ways to suppress the virus to the point it is no longer found as it then dies its self .
As for MR magic he had a COMPLETE bone marrow and blood transference done the very things the virus lives in were TOTALLY replaced and it cost him millions and more million to do . Try doing a little research .

And FINLY the virus KILLS off the immune system so if that person was put in a clean room once the immune system was going the virus would die off and the immune system could then be rebuilt ( LOOK up the OLD movie boy in a plastic bubble ( true story ) But this again is extreme messsure as the prosses would take 20 years .

But it does look good with the ways they have now to stop aids are working .
I do agree its all about money and aids research and a finly way to stop will make them billions so yes you can trust they want to find the way .
If they mannage to kill it totally off they dont worry there are 1000s of other viruses that they can make the next billion on .

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
according to this guy who has all the facts

haha no

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The Aids diagnosis means that the cd4 count has gone below 200. Cd4 count in healthy people is over 600 below 200 the immune system is so supressed it can no longer fight bacterial or fungal or viral infections. The patient is unable to fend off infections. That is how an Aids patient dies. The immune system simply can't fend off infection. The Aids diagnoses has nothing to do with side effects of antiretrovirals. Also antiretrovirals have come a long way since Azt.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
prometra.org...

PROMETRA International is a global leader in African traditional medicine research, projects, and services. It has been working with the Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia USA conducting in-vitro viral research. Patients living with HIV and treated with PROMETRA’s herbal medicines at the Center for Experimental Traditional Medicine (CEMETRA) met with members of the delegation to share their stories and years of good health following treatment. The Andrew J Young Foundation is a supporter of both PROMETRA and Morehouse School of Medicine.

He met with some medicine men and they had success treating virus by means of unknown herbs.

In other words the patient had to trust the medicine men by accepting certain herbs but not being allowed to know what the herbs were.

The thought being that if the patient does not know what they are taking then the virus would not know either and the virus would not be able to overcome the unknown concoction.

Makes sense to me.

Complete success

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

And some others state that Rockefeller Foundation weaponized a virus.

www.collective-evolution.com... s/

1947 ROCKEFELLER PATENT SHOWS ORIGINS OF ZIKA VIRUS: AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE GENETICALLY MODIFIED MOSQUITOES?

As PBS points out: Zika is a flavivirus, which is pronounced a bit a like flavor. Flay-v-virus. Most viruses in this family are carried by arthropods — mosquitoes and ticks. We’ve known about Zika virus since at least 1947, when researchers from the Rockefeller Foundation put a rhesus monkey in a cage in the middle of Zika Forest of Uganda. The team was conducting surveillance for yellow fever. But “Rhesus 766” would ultimately become the first known carrier of Zika virus. (It remains unconfirmed if monkeys or other animals are consistent carriers — or reservoirs — for the disease).

Rosehip tea with coconut oil chilled and sipped regularly will give you a unique source of highly bio-availabe vitamin C which will break down in your blood into oxygen.....things like Zika and other viruses do not do do well in a oxygen rich environment...ever....even if they are a plesiomorphic bacteria in its viral sized form.

www.naturalhealth365.com...

Did you say Rockefeller foundation.....lol...everyone and their monkeys Uncle KNOWS who is responsible and it goes back a lot further than you might think...boy are you on the money.....a 16 year old kid directed me to this book ...from the mouths of babes I pay it forward.....lol...I stopped fighting for truth and disclosure recently when I realised just HOW MANY young people have become interested in this topic and how many have already absolutely eclipsed most of us olde timers in their overall knowledge base of the who what when and where of Humanities downward spiral...these kids KNOW WHO THE BAD APPLES ARE ALREADY....there is no suppressing them and their knowledge will grow exponentially within their generations...the work is just beginning to pick up pace....we aren't really needed now....just absorbtion by the masses as they grow and share their reality.They will come one day soon looking for global remediation....much much sooner than we all thought over the last 100 years.

www.naturalnews.com...

I am only guessing here...but IMHO the young upcoming generations will be like olde school Christians were in my day....lol...I believe they are natural born data hunters and will eradicate every last trace of the power-mongering families and groups who have conspired to destroy their world and their species...these kids develop a MACRO-VIEW of the world which when combined with the internets data availability make them as smart as any Secret Society mid-level peon when they are 12 years old ...they are already like heat seeking missiles looking for lies and graft.....

QUACKERY
Anything that denies multi billion dollar medical companies is quackery
You should be ashamed to suggest big pharma lies to make money, to fund politicians, to control public opinion
It's never about people, it's about money, I am ashamed for the West and it's abuse of people

I was taught marijuana was an evil poison, it wasn't, it just couldn't be regulated and the money controlled
Then again, I have seen it abused
Strangely I am becomming more interested in alternative medicine

Green tea and coconut oil, also recommend turmeric, there is so much health in natural medicines
Big pharma is about lies and money, not people

Coconut oil is a liposomal carrier..this is its biggest benefit..it carries the things we need and increases bio-availability....turmeric needs to be taken with black pepper because the two are sympathetic to each other and work as a team......MJ is as Rick Story claims a positive thing but it is due to its ANTI-PARASITIC properties when consumed not some majic don't kid yourself about regulations being the problem lol lol MJ is a GAME-CHANGER when the truth is known.These things all attack parasites.Which are a link in the chain to the the cause of ALL disease.

ALL PHARMACUTICALS are based upon natural ingredients.....with machined tactical additions to these natural ingredients designed to harm not help .....break down the history of any pharmaceutical drug and it boils down to a natural cure.

Sadly I have learned to much to unlearn
It's a long process
I don't doubt you are going down the right track, well at least a better direction
Big pharma don't care about people, just profit

Then again...

They didnt teach us this in school....and before the internet who would have ever really read it.....archive.org... nd of course this is simply one grain of sand layng upon the beach of information the internet represents......kids today are being led by computers and technology to become visual thinkers....they are beginning to think in patterns and conceptually moreso than in the past.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

There was a british man hiv positive who had a bone marrow transplant. To treat leukemia if memory serves. Turns out by chance the donor was immune to hiv. Its rare but not unheard of. The white blood cells in hiv immune people have thicker cell walls that hiv can't penetrate. That british patient has stopped taking antiretrovirals and has not seen a resurgence of hiv. They don't want to say cured though. One of the theories is that hiv hides dormant in the eyes our eyes have their own immune system. Hiv can stay dormant in the body thats why nobody is "cured".

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
prometra.org...

PROMETRA International is a global leader in African traditional medicine research, projects, and services. It has been working with the Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia USA conducting in-vitro viral research. Patients living with HIV and treated with PROMETRA’s herbal medicines at the Center for Experimental Traditional Medicine (CEMETRA) met with members of the delegation to share their stories and years of good health following treatment. The Andrew J Young Foundation is a supporter of both PROMETRA and Morehouse School of Medicine.

He met with some medicine men and they had success treating virus by means of unknown herbs.

In other words the patient had to trust the medicine men by accepting certain herbs but not being allowed to know what the herbs were.

The thought being that if the patient does not know what they are taking then the virus would not know either and the virus would not be able to overcome the unknown concoction.

Makes sense to me.

Complete success

Wow. Just wow. Thats similar to the medicine men that tell hiv infected men that having sex with a virgin will cure them. Just about as much science there. Jesus

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Meniscus

Yea those immune European's only fuel the fires of man made theories to kill blackie.

Whitey is immuned so the virus must have been synthesized.

On a side note they are putting barbra bush in the ground now.

Sat what you will about they lady but she was the one who went on tv touching an aids patient at a time in the usa when no one else would. It would be very hard for me to capture the feeling in the usa at the time but it was the height of fear for everyone and yet she as if she had some other knowledge broke the barrier of fear and isolation that surrounded everyone involved.

Looking back i wonder if it was bravery or knowledge of the formation of the virus that allowed her to do that deed.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Yea those immune European's only fuel the fires of man made theories to kill blackie.

Whitey is immuned so the virus must have been synthesized.

On a side note they are putting barbra bush in the ground now.

Sat what you will about they lady but she was the one who went on tv touching an aids patient at a time in the usa when no one else would. It would be very hard for me to capture the feeling in the usa at the time but it was the height of fear for everyone and yet she as if she had some other knowledge broke the barrier of fear and isolation that surrounded everyone involved.

Looking back i wonder if it was bravery or knowledge of the formation of the virus that allowed her to do that deed.

edit on 21-4-2018 by Meniscus because: Made a mistake. Didn't mean to send.

(post by howtonhawky removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meniscus
a reply to: anonentity

Hiv is a serious disease that affects millions. The guy seems to suggest antiretroviral medication somehow causes Hiv? Not sure if I followed that part. Then says the tests don't work. They test for a viral load if it is under 20 copies the patient is undetectable. Hiv won't show up on a test if the person is undetectable. They still have hiv although the virus can't copy itself and spread but its still there. Also the risk of infecting other people is greatly reduced. The viral load can increase or decline for a number of reasons. If the the patient goes off their antiretrovirals then the virus comes roaring back and can mutate to become resistant to certain antiretrovirals. There still is alot to learn about this disease. One of the positives is in the area of cancer research. The antiretrovirals used in hiv don't kill the virus just stop the virus from infecting other cells. I have read where cancer researchers are excited about the possibility for use in cancer patients. Cancer spreads in a similar way. And guys I doubt coconut oil and rose water or tumeric are going to effect hiv.

The cancer money pit is failed beyond pretending.
They know less about treatments that work than Trump knows about humility.
Since they declared war on cancer cancer won. Now EVERYONE IN AMERICA gets cancer in their lifetime. It is that ridiculous.
I expect Trump becomes a Himilayan monk dedicated to silence before modern medicine quits making money on cancer. Just the paid science alone is a billion dollar industry where all you need to learn is accomidation.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

So because the patient doesn't know the combination of herbs the virus can't defend itself against it? Thats absurd.
edit on Sat Apr 21 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

prometra.org...

Makes sense to me.

Complete success

Wow. Just wow. Thats similar to the medicine men that tell hiv infected men that having sex with a virgin will cure them. Just about as much science there. Jesus

No not similar in any form jackass

The people are cured

Go and view the films linked

you are an idiot for trying to compare the two

So because the patient doesn't know the combination of herbs the virus can't defend itself against it? Thats absurd.

My friend it is only seemingly absurd.
Without a wider understanding of the host parasite relationship among other factors it does indeed sound absurd.
The proof is in the results.
What is even more absurd is to think that a virus does not have an operating system.
The ability of a virus to mutate tells us that there is some level of reasoning involved in the formation of virus.
Now if we extrapolate the art of warfare into the fight against virus then we could see the possibility that starving such disease of information while feeding it unknown substances would weaken it and if done correctly kill it all together.

It is better than sitting around waiting to die for anyone with a virus and a will to live.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

a reply to: midnightstar

There was a british man hiv positive who had a bone marrow transplant. To treat leukemia if memory serves. Turns out by chance the donor was immune to hiv. Its rare but not unheard of. The white blood cells in hiv immune people have thicker cell walls that hiv can't penetrate. That british patient has stopped taking antiretrovirals and has not seen a resurgence of hiv. They don't want to say cured though. One of the theories is that hiv hides dormant in the eyes our eyes have their own immune system. Hiv can stay dormant in the body thats why nobody is "cured".

You are one of those that are driven by profits and lifelong clients where you stripped them of hope.
Please leave the thread. Of course you do not have to. But you are a dime a dozen and nobody cares what you have to say. Your memorization of someones prethought-paid-for-thoughts impress nobody. I was praising another poster for bringing to the table wonderful gifts that are "non-invasive, non-toxic" that are available to all and very inexpensive that brings hope and wellness.
Youbring nothing but hopelessness, debt and violence to the body.

Science has known for a very long time that the bodies immune system once properly empowered can treat almost every dis-ease and ailment. It does not need insurance companies, debt and a latin description or toxic brews that literally kill you while claiming to be medicine.
Your type belongs in the history dump along with other modern medicine miracles like blood letting and testing for who is a witch

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Im not sure why you want me to leave the thread. Its also not up to you.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It is a reaction to ignorance.

Par for the coarse.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

a reply to: bulwarkz

Im not sure why you want me to leave the thread. Its also not up to you.

No offense, it is just me. I guess you have a right to be the intithesis of hope in a thread like this.
I see your input equate to an ambulance chaser is all.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It is a reaction to ignorance.

Par for the coarse.

Your calling me ignorant because I don't believe your medicine men theory?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join