It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism.Asbergers.ADHD spectrum

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleLady
But yeah, when a cousin died, she was like a sister to me, my husband said he was sorry to hear the news. When I was still in tears the next day he said, "She's dead, now it's time to get on with your life." THIS is what I am trying to explain to others who are genuinely curious, or for those who deny it exists, what Asperger's is.

One of my brothers is definitely on the spectrum but has never been diagnosed, we call him 'emotionless Mike' in close family circles.
My mother had a double mastectomy years ago and I'll never forget when he said to her afterwards "Well you said you wanted to lose weight".

Our mother knows what he is like so wasn't upset that he said it, but she is always saddened that he is unable to connect emotionally. It is something she always wishes was different.
It was the same when our father died, shortly afterwards he said "Ah well, at least you get a 25% discount on your council tax as a single person" (property taxes)
He got a hall pass for that because he is 'emotionless Mike'.

So yes, I understand the trials of dealing with people on the spectrum, it's just the violence doesn't get a hall pass, it gets a defensive punch in the face.

EDIT
On that note, 'emotionless Mike' used to have outbursts and violent tantrums, what they lamely call 'meltdowns' these days, but after a couple of smacks from my other brothers he learned to control it.
I stand by my point in the OP, people on the spectrum are not stupid and fear violence the same as anyone else...it is why they physically attack their mothers, and not their brothers who will fight back in defence.
And again, for members who are outraged, I don't advocate corporal punishment, but to the overwhelming majority of 'spectrum' folk who are quick to violence I think a good defensive punch in the face works. They won't attack the person who punched them again...100% success record in all my life experiences.
edit on 21-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Yours and mine.

Mine also has a significant degree of CAPD. He fought his way through kindergarten only effectively processing about 60% of what he heard from his teacher accurately according to the folks out in Ft. Collins where we took him for testing.

I knew he wasn't ADD/ADHD because of the difference in his behavior between school and home. Quite simply, he could and did apply himself and very seldom lost track of what he doing with his seat work at home, but he could only do his seat work at home -- the environment at that school was that loud and distracting and stressing for him.

Still, after watching him go from not reading to working his way through 3rd grade level books this year, I see things that make me suspect we aren't done. I think he may possibly be dyslexic -- stealth dyslexic (smart enough to compensate so he's not getting credit for how smart he actually is while at the same time effectively hiding the dyslexia). So we're forking over money to have him tested by local child psychologist over the summer to make sure I'm either right or wrong. I'd love to be wrong on this one, but CAPD and dyslexia are frequently found together.

But at least if this is so, we're discovering on our terms and not because we're being pushed to it by a child in crisis. No one sees any signs of ADD/ADHD or autism or anything like that any longer. It seems to have been specific to his kindergarten teacher because all his current teachers love him and his martial arts instructor says he's always a good kid even when he's not focused.

So as a parent, you have to be your kid's advocate because they can't tell you what's wrong, may not even know themselves, and how they react can look the same to people who don't know them better and drugs are so, so easy.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

a reply to: one4all

Ha, ha - I LOVE IT.

Classic narcissistic response. Thank you for a demonstration of exactly what YOU share with the rest of the world.

I love my husband and my daughter, and I admire their abilities and insights.

But yeah, when a cousin died, she was like a sister to me, my husband said he was sorry to hear the news. When I was still in tears the next day he said, "She's dead, now it's time to get on with your life." THIS is what I am trying to explain to others who are genuinely curious, or for those who deny it exists, what Asperger's is.

They have as wonderful qualities as others but it's either buried down deep, has never developed because they ignore their emotions/can't deal with them, but they are as human as anyone else. They have fantastic qualities. We all have our good sides and bad sides, some are stronger in some areas than others, but the fact is that the science is there that it is a brain condition.

You could try to educate people and explain your experiences, but no you have to go and attack every person you can on this post. That's a shame because you're probably a really nice person, and I'm sure so is everyone else taking part. Are you willing to share with us all here how many jobs & friendships you have lost, or perhaps how much your life revolves around chaos? Or... maybe you are perfect?

You refer to science being on your side of the equation....lol...typical response from a typical mindset.

It looks like she was honest with you and it seems you have a habit of making sure you use your TURN at over-projecting every emotionally needy dynamic you run into.....the next day she was dead and he cared about you enough to give you the most honest common advice ever given to the bereaving...but YOU YOU YOU...lol...you NEEDED MORE...which is ok as long as you don't use the dynamic to self-promote or self-project something else like overall emotional neediness...and your reply to him should have been equally as loving caring and honest and you should have told him that you needed extra or more time to grieve before you are willing to accept the moving on part of your new reality and expose yourself because being overly-needy isn't a crime especially when you are grieving......and this would give him an accurate read on your emotional state and readiness to work from what was he suppossed to do read your mind or follow some status quo in terms of proper moments to comfort and console the bereaved which has no tangible template and is absolutely subjective .....sorry to constantly have to mirror your comments but I see how difficult it must have been for people to deal with your overwhelming sense of ME.....lol...you like to use the passive aggressive tactics...THEY HAVE FANTASTIC QUALITIES....lol....anyone with a high level of empathy and intuition can feel right through your emotional charades......lol....any young person with highly developed senses of empathy and intuition would not be able to tolerate your level of emotional neediness and inability to empathise with others.......you have communication issues I guess....we all do...by the way we are ALL PERFECT...maybe if you set your expectations of yourself and of others more realistically you will find it easier for people to get along with you....put yourself in their shoes and try to see the world from their perspectives instead of constantly and consistently referring to an imaginary emotional status quo which no one can accurately pinpoint or gauge because this gives you a dynamic edge in your relationships with others...it keeps them constantly off-balance because these status quos you depend on have no absolute parameters yet you act as if you expect others to know exactly how this fluid shoe fits your emotional foot at all times.The passive aggressive tendancies and the attempts to recruit the present status quo are again typical responses from a typical perspective...perfectly normal and ok.

In response to your last sentence...you should try to spend less time dwelling on the negatives in life....losses confusion chaos....focus on gains clarity and organisation and then you might require less coddeling and less VERBOSITY from the people around you who love you and are trying to understand you....kinda like the people you are discussing do with you now....if you try harder at applying normal levels of empathy and intuition to yourself then you might not consider there to be anything wrong with the people you love whatsoever.....in fact you might experience some self-growth and self-forgiveness.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Interesting thoughts.
So can you explain why 'spectrum' boys attack their mothers but not males who will fight back, choosing instead the tantrum on the floor in the corner?
I suggest they understand self preservation and don't wan't to get hurt by someone who will defend themselves, ie, they can control their behaviour after all.
Obviously please offer another suggestion if you think I'm incorrect in my musings.

Their mothers are in most cases the ones giving them the bulk of their time care and attention which means they are the ones who are in a position to unintentionally provide to much verbosity and overstimulation of those parts of the kids receiver set-up cerebrally...and this overbearing white noise can best be explained to you this way.....the kid is wondering what the hades is wrong with you and why you insist on doing everything the longhand hardest possible way using a gazillion unneeded subjective words and every iota of the kids soul is striving to push things away from your ways into a more natural way into a path of least resistance....YOU via your lack of equitable empathy and intuition project massive volumes of verbosity or words which you NEED to use to represent concepts....they are VISUAL CONCEPTUAL THINKERS and internally in their own minds they take leaps and bounds not baby steps like typical mindsets do.....these kids if you apply some EMPATHY are being driven NUTS they are so FRUSTRATED they are acting out a normal sequence of events venting their emotional overload via physicality...they are simply trying to make the white noise stop ...they CANNOT TEACH YOU WHAT THEY NEED BECAUSE YOU CANNOT KEEP UP WITH THEM IN TRADITIONAL WAYS CEREBRALLY AND BY PROXY EMOTIONALLY....it is a speed and processing issue....you are ANALOG equivalent and they are DIGITAL equivilant and YOU are trying to teach THEM with inferior hardware....it is certainly possible but only if you are willing to re-configure your own hardware....to UPDATE YOURSELF.

I experienced the same evolution these kids did and do but mine was expedited by an implant given to me when I was seven during a childhood abduction by off-planet Humans....so I have a clear before and after template to work with to help me understand both sides of the equation....I remember the EXACT MOMENT I EVOLVED IRREVOCABLY beyond typical thinking and into non-typical thinking or visual thinking....I have 7 critical years of longhand path of most resistance existance and learning and experience to fall back on and without this I would be evolved beyond typical with no ways to communicate clearly to the typical person....it would all be frustration and white noise dealing with the childlike mindsets 24/7/365 and being unable to facilitate changes....being trapped in a typical world with a non-typical MORE EVOLVED mindset and no way to bring the two together.

You have to know what these kids are thinking and feeling....not have an expectation that they somehow find ways to bring themselves DOWN to a level of perspective where they must use massive volumes of unneeded words to explain and understand their own conceptual realisations.....you know like try to use Sign Language which makes the non-evolved typical mindset which is you the teacher ABBREVIATE the volume of hard to deal with inputs these kids must deal with in their EVOLVED mindsets and builds a kind of meet-me-in-the-middle place where a new beginning can sprout.

In case you aren't getting this clearly enough you typical stubborn hard to teach bugger....any type of aggression threat or violence is reprehensible borderline criminal non-humanitarian childish and downright despicable when dealing with kids who are more evolved emotionally and mentally than you yourself are ...unbeknownst to YOU obviously.....and if you can still your mind long enough maybe you will see that YOU are SHORTCUTTING THE STATUS QUO by skipping ALL OF THE MASSIVE VOLUME OF DISCOURSE AND VERBOSITY OR WORDS WHICH ALWAYS PRE-CEDE THE ESCALATION TO THREATS AND VIOLENCE OR IN OTHER WORDS REAL TANGIBLE ACTIONS........but all you are really doing is telling the kids and teaching the kids what a MORON is in their own method of abbreviated perspectives...get it yet for goodness sakes....they UNDERSTAND YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE IMMEDIATLY BECAUSE YOU ARE INADVERTANTLY USING THE BEST CHANNEL OF COMMUNICATION a non-evolved typical mind like yours can muster up at the best of times......I would have to call this fluke you pulled off GLORIOUS INTERVENTION because I think you are getting it finally and if you aren't others will....so we have a win-win regardless.....lol.
edit on 21-4-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I am not going to argue with you because what I have just read saddens me (to CornishCeltGuy). You are in pain, and have had a traumatic experience whether real or imagined. I do not need to add to your burden.

I will pray for you and for healing of the event of which you spoke (abduction).

I wish you all the best and I mean that sincerely.

If you ever wish to chat just send me a PM.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You are talking about visual spatial learners.

It's not that they are light speed ahead. it's that they grasp the big picture, but miss the details. And it's not only kids on the spectrum who are strong in visual spatial ability.

Most people learn in auditory-sequential fashion meaning you start with the basic building block details and slowly assemble them to the big picture.

Visual spatials need the big picture first, then the details to fill in their understanding. They also usually only need to grasp the concept once, like a lightbulb going on. They are not all super geniuses. More that their way of processing the world is arranged differently.

I happen to be raising one.
edit on 21-4-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Interesting thoughts.
So can you explain why 'spectrum' boys attack their mothers but not males who will fight back, choosing instead the tantrum on the floor in the corner?
I suggest they understand self preservation and don't wan't to get hurt by someone who will defend themselves, ie, they can control their behaviour after all.
Obviously please offer another suggestion if you think I'm incorrect in my musings.

In the case of my boy (refresher - single mum to asd child) - the only physicality I give my boy when he's flipped his lid is to restrain him from doing harm to himself and others and/or property. Inevitably it means I put myself in the firing like for punches, kicks, bites, slaps etc. Once I have a good solid hold of him and am able to - I can put him in an area so he can let those emotions out.

Last year for example, when taking him home early from school, he was warned he couldn't come inside the house until he calmed down - so he did me a favour really by letting loose at the weeds and overgrowth in the garden, expending that energy he really needed out. Better the garden than myself as the punching bag.

He's also able to now show remorse for actions, and shows a lot of empathy these days towards others - Come to think of it - I don't think he's attacked me at all this year.

Every child and every family is different. My ethos is unconditional love, respect, consequences positive/negative, and actively engaging with my son the conversation about what the societal norms are and why. The why part is actually a bit challenging at times - you can't just say "because I said so" or "because that's how it is" to a boy with his way of thinking!

Side note: My son was saying last night how his Grandmother should learn to speak English. I had to have that lovely long conversation about how Grandmother speaks english, and the differences in accent.... and also one of the worst things you could say to a scotswoman is to speak english and the reason why.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

No, you can't.

Ours isn't on the spectrum, but he's smart which is almost as bad when it comes to having to answer. But lots of times, kids on the spectrum are also very smart. It just manifests with other behaviors that give it a different label.

When they grasp abstract concepts easily, they do tend to question rules and boundaries and why they are the way they are.

Our also has intense emotions that he struggles with.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You are talking about visual spatial learners.

It's not that they are light speed ahead. it's that they grasp the big picture, but miss the details. And it's not only kids on the spectrum who are strong in visual spatial ability.

Most people learn in auditory-sequential fashion meaning you start with the basic building block details and slowly assemble them to the big picture.

Visual spatials need the big picture first, then the details to fill in their understanding. They also usually only need to grasp the concept once, like a lightbulb going on. They are not all super geniuses. More that their way of processing the world is arranged differently.

I happen to be raising one.

Nyet my friend....they get ALL THE DETAILS IN 360 DEGREE ROTATIONAL 3-D ON DEMAND....they have a macro-view to begin with...there is a visual spectral -sequential process of initiating or catalysing expedited learning that is superior to the auditory sequential manner....yes the concept is grasped the 1st time in completeness.

Here is an example you can sink your teeth into....many years ago in my youth I worked in the Oilfields on Drilling Rigs....I misrepresented my experience and credentials to get the job...I was confident in my abilities as an autodidact although then I didn't know what that was.....when I was as green as spring grass I would stand on the floor of the Rig while a group of VERY EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS AT THE TOP OF THEIR INDUSTRY would be working together trying to solve problems and trouble-shoot.....no matter how complicated difficult or seemingly impossible it seemed for the group to come to a consensus as to how to solve said issues....I could simply stand there and listen to them banging their separate individual typical mindsets back and forth at each other watching every time they missed each other....lol...their ideas manifest in my mind as visuals AS I HEAR THEM so I absolutely see them missing each others points....so for me to put them on the same track is CHILDSPLAY LITERALLY...that is if I can get them all to shut up and sit still long enough for me to connect their harddrives.....lol....and as you can imagine on an Oil Rig this is NOT EASY TO DO SAFELY...lol...back in my days you did not step on anyones toes unless you were looking for a donnybrook or a new career....lol...HOWEVER due to the greed in the industry and the domination of the drive to make a buck RESULTS TALK AND BS WALKS...so IF IF IF IF you do step up and risk it to stand everyone down...AND YOU ARE BANG ON THE MONEY....you will be ok....and if you do it again and again you will earn the Nickname Professor which is what I wore.....lol....so you are almost on the mark.....these kids start with the ENTIRE PICTURE WITH ALL OF THE DETAILS....just like I understood each of the individual mindsets I had to translate to work effectively in a manner superior to what any or all of them could accomplish.But I had a baseline typical set of experiences to work with my non-typical devolved/evolved advanced methods hence my ability to go up and down or sideways in any of the 360 degrees to immediately understand EACH different mindset.....kids who are visual thinkers have no typical baseline to work with....they are full on advanced intuitive empathetic thinkers and experiencers.....however once they communication barrier is broken they in many many cases excel far beyond the gifted level of projecting.

It is a complicated dynamic because we are naturally telepathic...and spoken language is the path of most resistance to us.....however our ability to RECIEVE telepathic emoting has been shut off tactically via genetic de-engineering.....our BROADCAST setting has been left on so in essence we BLARE our thoughts out uncontrollably like a deaf person does with their voice because they cannot hear themselves to attain a baseline normal.

This is why I say these kids are ADVANCED over your so-called normal or TYPICAL thinker ...and it also why I say they are DE-VOLVED....because it is this DEVOLUTION that Mother Nature is forcing that is BRINGING US BACK TO OUR TELEPATHIC STATE...these kids and those who came after and those to come will ALL show more and more advanced levels of devolution .....meaning they will be more and more and more INTUITIVE AND EMPATHETIC as these circuits begin to find new ways to re-route themselves until the point that telepathy in its full natural form will eventually show up.....Mother Nature always finds a way or so they say and in our case she is returning us to where we belong at a quickening pace.
edit on 21-4-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You do realise you are generalising people on the spectrum right? Not all people are the same and the same goes for those with ASD... hence why it's called spectrum.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

You do realise you are generalising people on the spectrum right? Not all people are the same and the same goes for those with ASD... hence why it's called spectrum.

I am trying to be generic but remember I am also trying to illustrate the need for and a solution for a bridge between the typical and non-typical mindset or experience.Every single person is perfect but different and ALL can be brought together in an optimal way if the required level of understanding is there.We have a non-verbal and a verbal mindset sitting at different ends of the spectrum and there is some unrealistic expectation that both parties must or even can give-and-take 50% of the distance between them so they may meet...when IMHO this is not the case....really it is about who is willing to sacrifice or give up or surrender more of their own current perspective in order to accomplish contact....who is striving to be the teacher and who is the student......if one strives to be a teacher it is my opinion that a typical verbal thinker must seek out non-verbal methods and surrender their comfort zone if they wish to connect and to effectively teach.....things like Sign Language.....so it is the MAJORITY who must make greater change and SURRENDER SPECTRAL GROUND TO STRETCH not expect the minority to meet them in the middle.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
I experienced the same evolution these kids did and do but mine was expedited by an implant given to me when I was seven during a childhood abduction by off-planet Humans....so I have a clear before and after template to work with to help me understand both sides of the equation
Oh, okay.

In case you aren't getting this clearly enough you typical stubborn hard to teach bugger....any type of aggression threat or violence is reprehensible borderline criminal non-humanitarian childish and downright despicable when dealing with kids who are more evolved emotionally and mentally than you yourself are
Urm, no, if anyone punches me they get a smack back in self defence immediately, you don't get a hall pass for being on the spectrum.
As I said earlier, years ago my mates 6'1" strong 15 year old son punched me when I was trying to stop him endangering himself, and I punched him back in the face.
He was never violent towards me after that and is now a mid twenties adult who looks to me as a mentor and regularly shouts me if he needs anything.
Strange how people on the spectrum only attack people they know won't defend themselves, like their mothers.
You ain't some special new breed of human fellla, you are delusional.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Thanks for the interesting reply

It must be a challenge facing aggression from your own child, and I guess if you are the only one around then you are the one who has to take it.
My point stands though, the overwhelming majority of people on the spectrum lashing out with violence understands fear of violence themself. It is why they attack their mothers and not their brothers...brothers will punch back, so in such a situation they resort to a tantrum in the corner because there is no human they can hit who won't fight back.

That is essentially the point of this thread, people on the spectrum are capable of controlling their violence when they fear someone fighting back in defence.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I am not going to argue with you because what I have just read saddens me (to CornishCeltGuy).

Ah don't be saddened by my story of 'unemotional Mike' my bro. He holds a job down, is 'happy' in his own little world, and to be honest some of the things he says are really funny because he doesn't see the emotional side to things.

...my mother has actually laughed about his line about the benefits of losing weight after her double mastectomy, she knows it's just the way his brain is wired.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Hey - well my childhood was good for something right? I'm used to it. I just don't want Buddy - or any future child of mine - to think violence is the way to solve any dispute. It's not okay to hit women, it's not okay to hit men, it's not okay to hit children. Or animals. If one is angry or frustrated, to find an outlet for that if one can't verbalise what the issue is.

Question: How about females on the spectrum? In particular, swap your anecdote to a female child hurting her single mother?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

In your OP you present this "highly autistic" peraon who is your friend, understands your analogy laden threat and is then described as functioning and clearly sociable.

This person is not highly autistic by any means as the above qualities clearly prove to anyone with an understanding of what "highly autistic" means. No friends, no convos, no understanding of analogies, social cues, your body language etc.

Your approach will not work on the highly autistic.

It may work on those with a lesser case.

But then, using physical and emotional dominance or violence on vulnerable minors with developmental delay and communication problems is nothing to be proud of. I spent a decade working in a wide range of therapeutic roles with mild through severe autism and i've seen the damage your approach causes.

You are simply role modelling the behaviour you are attacking, helping to entrench their use of it to others while protecting just yourself.

Settling and educating autistic people requires patience and empathy, careful communication strategies and an individual approach. Amongst other things.

Your OP was really sad reading

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
Question: How about females on the spectrum? In particular, swap your anecdote to a female child hurting her single mother?

Good question

I'd say the same, defensive force is acceptable in my mind regardless of gender. If I had a daughter on the spectrum who punched me I'd probably just restrain them with little effort, but if they punched their mother I would have no issues with mom punching her back. I guarantee the daughter wouldn't do it again.
I'd punch back any son who attacked me in a heartbeat, but only in defence, I wouldn't give them a beating, just equal force to teach them how not cool it is to use violence.

Females though, different kettle of fish for me, I grew up indoctrinated that men don't hit women, just fend them off.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Thanks for the interesting reply

It must be a challenge facing aggression from your own child, and I guess if you are the only one around then you are the one who has to take it.
My point stands though, the overwhelming majority of people on the spectrum lashing out with violence understands fear of violence themself. It is why they attack their mothers and not their brothers...brothers will punch back, so in such a situation they resort to a tantrum in the corner because there is no human they can hit who won't fight back.

That is essentially the point of this thread, people on the spectrum are capable of controlling their violence when they fear someone fighting back in defence.

IMHO the essential point of this thread is self-justification of your own abusive behaviour....you are looking to be grounded....for someone to agree you are right....and although some on here agree they have been dealt violence and have on occasion responded in kind IMHO no one has truly endorsed the terrorisim abuse and method of madness you endorse.

You have been given an explanation of how and why your communication via abuse in its abbrieviated non-traditionally escalating manner is able to get through to other people....this is not rocket science to anyone who has raised a couple of kids...and to be frank violence is nothing new to me and it teaches only fear and self-loathing....FYI someone with my experience would have an immediate over-protective reaction to your behaviour and you be the focus of it.

Anyone who sends a message of fear and terrorism designed to break down an already fragile person is a beast......an ignorant one...ignorant because any Monkeys Uncle knows the same impacts can be gained using love and support........as I said earlier there has been a glorious intervention here pal because I KNOW YOU GET IT....and this buddy means you will now feel something if you repeat this behaviour and it will be a negative feeling because you now KNOW IT IS WRONG IN YOUR HEART....if if if you were well meaning in your efforts and not some psycopath bully picking on little kids then naturally you would feel guilt that you arent able to send a message with love and caring in the past and you will strive to do so in the future....maybe you honestly just didnt know that honey draws more bees than vinegar does.

Who knows...but I have hope for those kids who need love support understanding and a bridge to a less stressfull more healthy fulfilling world....YOU ARE THEIR WORLD and from you must come a bridge if one will ever be built......maybe you dont know it or just cant comprehend it or handle it.....the world around YOU is everywhere and belongs to you....the world around them IS YOU until you can build a bridge for them to see and experience the beauty and wonder you yoursef have been privilaged enough to experience.

Finally...yes...I was the victim of several different abductions by several different groups one of which was a Human Military group wearing one-piece Blue Uniforms... identical to us in EVERY WAY ... and yes I understand before I say this that it could derail anything prior I have said....but this is 2018 and you would have to be living under a rock to not be aware of the massive push for education off the masses about these interactions including sightings and abductions...furthermore mothers and fathers of kids having these challenges might be surprised how many cases they find that are similar to theirs within this other group of experiencers.Yes during these events I experienced telepathy working both ways..not from everyone....but I experienced it firsthand.

I feel there is nothing more I can add here...one Glorious Intervention is a lot to receive on any given day.Thank you OP for the solid thread and thank you to all who participate.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Oh behave, I'm talking about defensive force when someone on the spectrum becomes violent and attacks.
You may be the 'expert' in restraining techniques in a professional care setting but in the real world if someone punches me or threatens to use force then they're gonna get it back, no hall pass for being on the spectrum.

Judge me how you wish but people on the spectrum fully understand self preservation, it is why they attack their mothers and not their brothers...brothers fight back.

EDIT
And professional care settings are not 'real' to someone on the spectrum. There is no fear with restraining techniques, but there is fear of a smack in the face in the real world. People on the spectrum are not afraid of attacking care workers or their mothers because they know they won't get a punch in the face like a brother would do if they attacked.
But carry on denying that if you like.
edit on 22-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
IMHO the essential point of this thread is self-justification of your own abusive behaviour....you are looking to be grounded....for someone to agree you are right.

Nope, I don't care if anyone disagrees, I'm here for the discussion and it would be boring without disagreement.
The rest of your post, meh, you are the one who got abducted by 'off-world humans' and given an implant so you are now some 'evolved' breed.

If anyone punches me I'll punch them back, and you don't get a hall pass for being on the spectrum.
People on the spectrum overwhelmingly understand this, which is why they attack their mothers, not brothers who will fight back.
edit on 22-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join