It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally a real UFO !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Has anyone ever wasted 2 minutes of their life to read some of the comments on heir YouTube page?
It's absolutely hilarious some of these poor souls comments. They actually think Tyler's videos are genuine.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: woodward2

originally posted by: woodward2
Here's the original video:

From "Smarter Every Day". A general-interest science channel. Nothing UFO related.

Holy Sh*! Its in the original !!!

I'm convinced its a real UFO.

What do you guys think, that is ice?

It wouldn't move like that.

With the STS 48 video, you might be able to convince me that was ice ejected by a thruster, but there is no way you can tell me this is ice, especially the way it moves observing it while zoomed in.
edit on 21-4-2018 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Article:

NASA forced to respond after footage of 'several UFOs' behind astronaut on ISS emerges

If it is true that NASA responded claiming this was ice, I am even more convinced.

Who is the bozo who put this in the Hoax bin?

You should be fired.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I think the ET are being funny. They know she is doing a demonstration, so they put themselves in view right after she dropped the window cover.

They also did a funny trajectory, slowing down to almost a stop and flying in curves (at least two curves).
edit on 21-4-2018 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

The ISS has several exhaust vents. This could have easily been an ice crystal (or some other debris) that get pushed around by the exhaust from one or more of those vents.

I'm not saying there's 100% proof that's what it is, but this is a plausible enough explanation (highly so, IMO) to not call this "smoking gun evidence" of an ET.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Finally, maybe then humanity would unite.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join