It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you upload a picture, is it visible to everyone or just private unless you share the link?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I wanted to upload a couple pictures but i'm not sure if those will be visible to everyone or private unless i send the link to someone and then they'll be able to see the image?

When i go to the "Upload" page there are 4 categories Uploaded, Conspiracy, Fun and Public, how does this work? How do you set an image to be just "Uploaded" but not "Public" or Fun or something else?

edit on 19-4-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Oh wait i see the options when i click on an image, however does this means that even if the image is just on the "Upload" category others will be able to see it if i send them the link?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I don't think we can see your photo gallery but then again, I've never tried to do that. I think your pictures are safe from prying eyes.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I assume people will only see the pic associated with the link.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I don't think we can see your photo gallery but then again, I've never tried to do that. I think your pictures are safe from prying eyes.

Thank you i'll test it in a bit

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Other members can not see your images unless you post links to them or the bbc code for a image in a thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Thank you so much that's what i hopping for, i didn't find any explanation but maybe i didn't look enough

new topics

top topics

join