It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling Bad, Need Your Advice on What to Do.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I would do the same as you. I’m more of a suffer quietly, don’t touch me, don’t hug me or try to console me kind of douche bag.. When I’m really hurting I get away from everyone. That’s what cats do. Don’t worry about your friends feelings. I’m sure they will understand. I’d say drinking won’t help, because it doesn’t, but I def would if I was in your shoes. Stay strong breh. All this pain is an illusion. You’re only a victim if you choose to be. This is your catalyst to live like a boss, not giving a fizzzzuck, or it’s your excuse for mediocrity.
edit on 20-4-2018 by Starhooker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

That makes sense. I may think they would be more upset about it because I feel so bad. They may not care, but maybe I'm caring too much. I usually don't drink that much, but last week I pulled a pretty good, really just worrying myself too much.

This site is awesome. When I first started this thread, you could probably tell, I was feeling pretty bad. After talking to everyone, I felt a lot better and woke up feeling a lot more confident in things going on. It's something I really appreciate from all you guys.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
If you are ready to be honest with them just tell them the truth. Your real friends will understand and no one is perfect. You were just trying to protect yourself that's all. If they put a stigma on you, lose 'em as friends. Put them on a need to know basis.

I've lied to my friends before too. It is a bad feeling. Just let them know what's up.

-Alee

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I guess I don't understand what the big betrayal was, or how it hurt people. Did your absence cause them problems? Did what you told them cause them problems? I don't see how issues of your own health need to be told to everyone. That's your business to share or not share. Am I missing something?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: esteay812

Just do what the world does-

Pretend it did not happen.

Be all like,, blaablaah you must be mistaken or something. Works every time.. Stupid swines.
edit on 20-4-2018 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: esteay812

If anyone says something to you then explain it was personal and you did not want to talk about it. If they can't accept that answer it's on them. Otherwise, don't say anything and don't worry about it. You obviously were not lying to take advantage of someone. Why do you care what other people think after that? People only take away from you what you let them. Don't let them take anything!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join