It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Morris: Obama Ordered Wiretaps on Trump Before Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Dick Morris: Obama Ordered Wiretaps on Trump Before Election

According to GOP Rep. Mark Meadows of North Carolina, a member of the House Oversight Committee, “The text messages that I’ve had the privilege of reviewing and some of the other correlating information” suggest that the Obama administration — and the president himself — were “involved in the whole narrative of investigating Donald Trump” during the election.

He also said the Obama administration was involved in “drafting some of the action of the Department of Justice and the FBI” during the election to surveil Trump.

Moreover, Meadows said, not only was former President Barack Obama aware of the surveillance of Trump during the election, but he was personally involved in ordering it.

click link for article...

Well it looks like Trump was correct.. once again.

According to Representative Mark Meadows the text messages that are being slow released apparently confirm what Trump claimed - Obama and cronies were using the IC to spy on Trump during the election and then used the IC to undermine Trump once he won and took office.

and as we all stated from the start Obama not only knew it, but was the one who ordered it.

Hopefully McCabe will have some company in his cell.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well thats illegal. Everyone knew it involved Obama in a large part and many were just waiting for it all to come out officially.

More please. Thank you.

edit on 4 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Where's CNN's apology?

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Where's CNN's apology?

If CNN apologized their 5 viewers would be all that see it.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I remember when some guy named Devin had proof that Obama wiretapped Trump.

It was a while back. Whatever happened with that?
edit on 4/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I remember when some guy named Devin had proof that Obama wiretapped Trump.

It was a while back. Whatever happened with that?

He was busy collecting all the evidence that Obama and cronies tried to hide or destroy.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

So the stuff that he got from the White House, and took back to the White House, was hidden and destroyed? That's a shame.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

So the stuff that he got from the White House, and took back to the White House, was hidden and destroyed? That's a shame.

What part of slow releasing text messages confused you? Which by the way, are still being slow released by the DOJ/FBI.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I was just wondering what happened with the stuff that Devin said was so shocking. It sounds like Meadows may be leaping to the same sort of conclusions.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Big damage to the Obama "Legacy" 😎

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

That’s outrageous but not surprising.
Obama and his goons are more crooked than a barrel of fish hooks.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

maybe he's waiting until closer to the mid terms? Plus you know, criminals try to stop you when you expose them. Don't worry just some red tape

soetoro will fall

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I was just wondering what happened with the stuff that Devin said was so shocking. It sounds like Meadows may be leaping to the same sort of conclusions.

Yes it’s true, people that are dnc fans did not find the fact that a fisa warrant was granted largely based on unproven Hillary paid for opposition research to be nefarious at all.

So yes, I am sure you will it think anything meadows could have seen to be bad, even if it’s obama personally ordering the fbi to spy on trump

As long as the fbi is working for your guys, who cares if they are corrupt, right?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm neutral here but it seems Dick Morris is a true blue Republican hit-man.

RECENT ARTICLES BY DICK MORRIS

www.westernjournal.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

even if it’s obama personally ordering the fbi to spy on trump

That would be bad.

But it I see an odd use of quotation marks:

“The text messages that I’ve had the privilege of reviewing and some of the other correlating information” suggest that the Obama administration — and the president himself — were “involved in the whole narrative of investigating Donald Trump” during the election.

The bolded part apparently isn't part of a quote from Meadows. Odd. Why would Morris do that?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

correlating information

suggest

That's what you guys see as proof?
If this was in any way proof of obama doing something illegal the republicans would have already given that information to fox and the cops.
But they didn't. They just told a bunch of gullible people that maybe they might have some evidence.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

See Grambler's post a few up.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
I'm neutral here but it seems Dick Morris is a true blue Republican hit-man.

RECENT ARTICLES BY DICK MORRIS

www.westernjournal.com...

You do know he is a Democrat who worked for Bill Clinton?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The world will soon see that with this Administration, former President Obama is not above the laws grasp.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

To be fair, even Devn Nunes wasn't willing to go that far. Mark Meadows isn't really to do it either, he just likes teasing the base with vague innuendo.

I hope there's a reveal here. Meadows is a clown and I'll bet it's going to be another wild-eyed, heavily speculative interpretation of a text message that he's basing his loose talk on.

And Dick Morris? Lmao. What's he got for WJ clickbait? An interpretation of an insinuation?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join