It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunday's Tornado. Or, How to be really, really ignorant....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DAVID64

It's ironic too because they always seem to get hit. That tornado that hit my hometown? Yeah, it hit the place that made mobile homes on one side of town, bounced up, and then bounced down in time to hit the trailer park on the other end of town.

*facepalms* Oh, lord...

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You were brave whether you knew it or not, lol.

Not seen in the video- and why there is no sound: I screamed like a teenage girl seeing the latest pop band. I then proceeded to barrel in, get told to p*** off by BOTH cats, grabbed some blankets, hunkered into the bathtub, and waited for what I was sure was gonna be *it*.

I was too busy getting things scrambled together to notice much, and exactly when I got done, it began to rain- that cold rain that kind of takes any focus you had, and replaces it with water that is WAY too cold. I may have noticed it on some level, which is why I looked out like I did. Otherwise, I would have been inside, looking for a towel, and wondering why the rain was getting so loud.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I grew up in North central KS in the 90s and have seen quite a few tornados and funnel clouds.

I'm from an area where crazy summer weather is the norm, and when those sirens go off you head outside to watch.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join