It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Water Meets The Sky!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I dreamt of a place unknown to me and yet it felt so familiar, it is a place where water meets the sky and the sky was filled with colors that we can barely imagine. Have you ever seen a truly beautiful sunset? x it by 1 million and even then you will barely scratch the surface!

There was water as far as the eye could see just endless water reflecting this sky as a perfect still mirror image, there was no ripples or any type of imperfections. There was no warmth, there was no sensation of wind, there was no cold everything just was like a perfect calm being of just being!

The only thing that truly stood out was this huge aqueduct but it was not multiple levels of it just 1 singular level that went on and on, it felt as if endless although it was not really an aqueduct as there was no water on top of it flowing anywhere. It seems it was maybe more of an endless bridge that continued on and on without an ending! With beautiful arches throughout the distance of this bridge leading to who knows where?

After I got tired walking endlessly I decided to sit down and let my feet hang over the edge I was sitting on, this is when I felt these 2 sources of a wind gust on my left and right. I felt as if something landed behind me but for some strange reason, I could not turn around to see what it was, as if something was stopping me from turning like a force of some sort.

I heard 2 sets of footsteps and a bunch of clink like sounds which sounded like bits of metal hitting each other with every step that was taken. Upon finally approaching on my right and left they stayed out of my field of vision, yet I could feel them and I was not alarmed nor really afraid.

This is when a male voice said: "It seems he made it brother".

A second male voice which was more gentle said: "So it seems, but he's still doubting and straggling behind".

The first male voice said to me: "Close your eyes and tell me what do you feel?".

As I closed my eyes I began to feel a wind fill up my lungs, brush my face, run between my fingers and all around me. Yet this wind was not there before at all as everything was still and at peace.

I quietly said to them: "I feel the wind".

The first male voice said: "Remember this wind always".

So I felt a huge gust on my left and right as if taking off as this huge gust of wind threw me off into the water, as I lay there floating in this water on my back I began to have flashes of the Giant doors that led into the room where there was a sword in a stone covered by vines.

I then began to sink and that is when I woke up in my bed staring at my ceiling.

So! Does anyone have any idea what this place was? This strange place where Water Meets The Sky.

Who were those 2 voices?

What was that strange wind?

I am looking forward to reading your answers!

And Yes! I know some of you will say "A dream is just a dream man!"

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Beautiful..i know sometimes a dream is just a dream,but sometimes also it is not,or at least More than Just a dream - and this one does have a very profound feel to it,for me at least. Idk what it means,but as you described it,i could almost picture it,very touching.Very beautiful,and powerful.
edit on 15-4-2018 by katerinaGrace because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2018 by katerinaGrace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The sword in a stone covered in vine might mean that whatever you were fighting, it's over. You don't have to fight anymore. When something is covered in vine it typically means that it hasn't been used in a very long time.

One voice said that you made it, another said you still have doubts. Are you still struggling/fighting with something? If so, I think your dream was telling you the fight has been over for quite some time and that you're now just realizing it.

As for who the voices belong to, I think you're the only one who can answer that. On some level, I think you know. You made it. Acknowledging and accepting who it is, I think, is the key to knowing who it is.

Get a tarot reading from someone legitimate. They may be able to find the missing pieces for you as well.

And the bridge? Bridges carry you from point A to point B safer and easier. Something tells me that if you didn't see that in your dream, the water wouldn't have been as mirror-still as it was.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That is awesome. Have you had this dream before? Does it always have the same context? Did it occur under completely sober circumstances?

I just tried the dream state myself recently. There was a common theme that I had forgotten about in that alt state. It was like meeting an old friend again that I haven't seen for 10 years. Everything made sense for a while. Then as you slowly re-acclimate the dream slowly fades, waiting to be discovered again.

This reality has more surprises than I can possibly imagine.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I wonder, maybe you are alice. You were meant to pick up the sword to slay the evil/blackness/bandersnatch but you are not yet ready. You are almost alice, but not quite yet. There are still lessons to be learned before you will have the power to slay yourself and realize that we are all infinitely tied together.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
perhaps you got a glimpse of the other side

the corridor between dimensions

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What did they feel like is the main question just like the wind you would have also felt them and other things.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
That is awesome. Have you had this dream before? Does it always have the same context? Did it occur under completely sober circumstances?

I just tried the dream state myself recently. There was a common theme that I had forgotten about in that alt state. It was like meeting an old friend again that I haven't seen for 10 years. Everything made sense for a while. Then as you slowly re-acclimate the dream slowly fades, waiting to be discovered again.

No never before and yes always sober, I try to never drink and not even on special occasions like Birthday, Christmas, New Year etc.

I don't smoke either.

I'm just a quiet guy who sits and observes, I rarely ever really speak as well (maybe it's because I realize that the voice carries many things in this world). The gift of writing and speaking through letters is nice so it's great!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

This is why Deja Vu feels so real as a recall of a dormant memory, and once it is rediscovered again you understand where it came from.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Heck yes. Now I just need to forget what I have experienced so I can seek for it again. The search is always the best part with the actual finding being bittersweet.

I need a better grip on reality before going down that road again. Maybe in another 5-10 years.

I love the way you approach this reality.

new topics

top topics

join