It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate Crimes in South Africa - The War of the Flea

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
DA expresses alarm over 6 farm attacks in 72 hours

Looks like things are getting worse in South Africa with a spate of attacks near the Cape.

On Monday, a woman was murdered on a farm in Still Bay, Western Cape, a farmer was shot dead near King William’s Town in the Eastern Cape, a victim was beaten with a wheel spanner in Gauteng (and is now in hospital), a security guard was stabbed on a farm in Limpopo and a 63-year-old hacked in Addo, Eastern Cape (also in hospital).

www.thesouthafrican.com...
edit on 18-4-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

"Where haven't politicians exploited race..." I don't know, maybe Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Nazi Germany, Apartheid South Africa... do those count?

You're saying its al fine? Even though politicians are openly calling for the extermenation of whites shouldn't be concerning whatsoever? Cool. I guess there is nothing to worry about.

I can imagine you going back in time and selling this argument to a jew in Nazi Germany. "Millions of people die every year for many reasons! I don't know why you are so worried."

You are defending a wiki document like its a generally accepted fact and anyone who disagrees with is obviously dumb and really bad in math. Its data from 15 years ago! Statistics can be misleading without knowing the exact method of how those numbers were acquired and whether the source can be trusted and they rarely ever truly reflect the situation. Its like generalizations. Thats like a 101 for any statitician.

Anyways, I'd like to continue arguing with you but if you cannot see the flaws in your own argument you might never see them.

As for me, and many people in my situation, we've accepted the truth and will do what is necessary to ensure our survival.

And in response to this your last statement. No one here has ever denied that South Africa has a murder problem, it is also very poor country and state institutions have failed on every level. Whats concerning people is the narrative taking place in parliament and the complete disregard for whites and in particular white farmers lives. The fact that a few corrupt are trying to sell the idea that a its okay to steal from others because you're entitled due to some half thought out justification. I think thats a fair observation but only time will tell.

Anyways, I am done entertaining you.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Interesting, but we already know how this ends.

The Boer will either learn and leave or stay and die at the Commie govt's hands.
SA willl fail economically and then the Chinese will take over valuabe resources while the upper middle class leaves for better places.

Venezuela all over again with a side of ethnic cleansing.

And note, the US MSM is entirely silent........silently supporting the killing of the SA whites.
Proving once again that Americans, but particularly the whites are ill served and poorly represented by TPTB. But they're left holding the bag to pay for the pleasure of being overtaxed and excoriated because of their ethnic heritage.

Not going to happen. Look at our history regarding warfare. We don't run, never have. All it's going to take is one land grab where a boer defends his farm. The rest will follow suit. The civil war will be over in a matter of weeks.

Our population is scattered. Theirs are concentrated in townships. You take out/poison their water and food supply, war over.

And the biggist racist of them all, instigating violence agaist whites when ever he can plays the race card at least 3 times a week.

ewn.co.za...

edit on bAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago023017America/Chicago by Beestie because: Added link

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Another rash of farm attacks in 2 days.
Farm attack, torture and brutal assault, ‘God’s hand was on me’
70 year old missionary who had established a school for disadvantaged kids brutally assaulted but triggers alarm when breaker goes off alerting police.

southafricatoday.net...

Sleeping couple attacked, man shoots two dead, wounds one

southafricatoday.net...

Farm attack, woman critical after being shot in the head, Springs

southafricatoday.net...

Being a farmer is twice as dangerous as being a policeman in South Africa.
edit on 21-4-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join