It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate Crimes in South Africa - The War of the Flea

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Graphic warning The video is also very emotionally charged and can be upsetting so don't watch this if your not up to facing the harsh realities of what has been happening in South Africa.

The War of the Flea was the title of a book about guerilla warfare by Robert Taber. The principle being to attack like fleas, wearing down and gradually killing off your victim while being too fast or too small for them to get their teeth or claws on you. I could not imagine a more appropriate title for this video describing the farm murders in South Africa and the long campaign of violence directed against the Afrikaners. Though this film is from 2014 there has been no improvement but instead worsening conditions and increasing attacks against Whites, particularly on farms.

Here are the reasons it appears to be an organized campaign -

1) Restrictive gun laws were passed under Mandela, outlawing automatic weapons and making gun purchases slow or impossible.
2) The traditional commando system made of volunteer armed patrols was dismantled by government mandate and not replaced. The commando could respond to farm attacks quickly and prevented many attacks as well as catching the perpetrators.
3) Julius Malema and other leaders openly sing songs with lyrics like "shoot the boer(the farmer)"
4) Land claims to Blacks were promised and countless thousands of cases have never been processed. People have waited 10 or even 15 years after being promised land and still have nothing.
5) The government have been calling for confiscation of White land without compensation.

Add that to the old wounds from Apartheid and a failing economy and government South Africa teeters on the edge mostly due to government which has been ruled by the ANC since 1994.

edit on 15-4-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

A sad yet much ignored ... would it be fair to call it " Ethic ( faux par ) Cleansing" ?

Sending thoughts of good will to Sth Africa's many peoples. 👍
edit on 15-4-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Prayers and well-wishes sure can't hurt right now.
It's a very difficult situation for Blacks and Whites.
Primarily it's the leaders in government who exacerbate these problems while they enrich themselves.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

That is putting it diplomatically ...

Does this deserve the attention of the world police ?

Yes .. what's init for them ?

Feel good vibes are reward alone.

A whole multitude need help ... not all black and white unless you take humanity away.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Know when to hold'em.
Know when to fold'em.
Know when to walk away.
Know when to run.
-Kenny Rogers

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Wow, this is a real mess. It won’t end well.

Someone needs to restore sanity before everyone suffers.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Just look at these bloody ridiculous responses from progressives in my country to this problem...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

C'mon.

This is not a good promo for your cause,

These people are being bullied by this attitudal tosser.

You need a new champion bro.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I was looking forward to the video until I saw that it was 1 1/2 hours long. No police action can be successful there. The communists are too entrenched and the situation is too deteriorated. What needs to be done is to get the white farmers out of there.

Get them out and then just shun the country. No food, medical, or humanitarian aid. Let them get it from the Chinese or the NGOs. It no longer makes any sense to be sympathetic to the animals running this country. They have gone way too far over the edge and can hardly be considered a civilized country anymore. Get the farmers out before they are all slaughtered.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Who should be tasked with " getting them out " ?

Who is footing the bill ?

No such thing as a free lunch ...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Just look at these bloody ridiculous responses from progressives in my country to this problem...

Lmfao

"God bless Victoria police... except that one that's on his period..."

That was an interesting video. White refugees? Nahh mate, it's their country, they can fix it. Brown refugees? We must give them everything.

I say anyone who is in true need, and cannot legitimately remain where they are, should be helped. The world is all messed up however, so it's not fair to expect one country to take everyone over others.

idk... I live in little sudan so I can't talk.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Flatcoat

C'mon.

This is not a good promo for your cause,

These people are being bullied by this attitudal tosser.

You need a new champion bro.

What? The video shows the hypocrisy involved when it comes to how the mainsteam population thing about things.

I've heard this very same sentiment in person. People outright deny they'd want to accept white South Africans because they're racist, and have slaves. Stole the country and don't care if they're raped and murdered.

What bull# that is. While habib and co can come in, all beefed up and looking like decorated war heroes, because of economic woes, that they somehow managed to pay people smugglers an insane amount of money to bypass legitimate means.

give me a break.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

The interviewer is blindsiding those he asks the question of. There seems to be some editing as well.

His attitude is offensive and does not support a peaceful projected persona.

This bloke is way too intense.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Didn't the same thing happen in Rhodesia? All of the white farmers were killed and their farms doled out to black nationalists. Economy failed under black rule and continues to be one of the poorest nations in Africa after the white cleansing.

Now, here in the US, the film star Cherlize Theron, a South African, wants to leave here because of our political differences...WOW!!!

edit on 15-4-2018 by buddah6 because: Excellent pain meds and old age.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: badw0lf

The interviewer is blindsiding those he asks the question of. There seems to be some editing as well.

His attitude is offensive and does not support a peaceful projected persona.

This bloke is way too intense.

He's also ethnic, which means they would be suggestive to alternative questions but he comes out with a real and valid one.

Once they get the idea he's not asking about middle eastern topics, which is why they were at a rally to start with, they become belligerent and defensive. Hypocrites.

It speaks volumes.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6
Didn't the same thing happen in Rhodesia? All of the white farmers were killed and their farms doled out to black nationalists. Economy failed under black rule and continues to be one of the poorest nations in Africa after the white cleansing.

Now, here in the US, the film star Cherlize Theron, a South African, wants to leave here because of our political differences...WOW!!!

She can come to Australia, no questions asked...

I have a spare room
I swear there are no hidden cameras...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Interesting, but we already know how this ends.

The Boer will either learn and leave or stay and die at the Commie govt's hands.
SA willl fail economically and then the Chinese will take over valuabe resources while the upper middle class leaves for better places.

Venezuela all over again with a side of ethnic cleansing.

And note, the US MSM is entirely silent........silently supporting the killing of the SA whites.
Proving once again that Americans, but particularly the whites are ill served and poorly represented by TPTB. But they're left holding the bag to pay for the pleasure of being overtaxed and excoriated because of their ethnic heritage.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You know, table can turn.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

a reply to: toms54

Who should be tasked with " getting them out " ?

Who is footing the bill ?

No such thing as a free lunch ...

Every non-communist nation on Earth should offer them refuge. I don't know enough about NGOs and political organizations to get too detailed but they can't all be communists. Can they?

I understand that Australia has already offered them sanctuary. Europe and America should follow suit. These people are not terrorists. They are farmers and working people. We should not just consent for them to be slaughtered. Maybe some can afford to come here on their own but the one already dispossessed would probably need help.

I am sure that whatever the cost would be cheaper than some type of police action.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The problem of our world, is, WE HAVE NO REAL SYSTEM OF ACCOUNTABILITY.

We need our words, set in stone, and worn on our heads like hats.

We need to ALWAYS be aware of our fellow man / women, for good or bad, that is the great travesty, we don't always know

Divided we falter, United we Conquer.

If we can't live that way, we will never live.

You think our gender, race, class, will matter, when we need one another in space? We need to heal these old wound, move forward and embrace our greatest power ever obtain, our unity and ability to utilize empathy to overcome great odds.

There's only one word we need to know... " Forward "

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join