It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baja sanctuary, Mexico UFO sighting 4/12/18

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
LIVE Webcam Santa Monica footage April 12,2018

Within various videos shared, it the weather is described as windy, how is it that the stationary objects that some are calling flares are impervious to the wind? 🤔

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
obviously chinese lanterns or maybe flares (they have an similar color)

Chinese lanterns...really?? And since when did Chinese lanterns remain stationary for like 12 minutes or so?? Flares...they tend to have illuminated smoke trails and descend from the sky. I am not aware of any flares that hang around stationary in the sky for over ten minutes. If you have, please share your knowledge with us.

I cannot believe, with all the video evidence of this event, that some people will still come out with Chinese lanterns or flares! There is a higher chance of drones but again, there has to be evidence of the event and the reason for them being there. I am still going with military but no idea what was behind the lights.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

remember the Phoenix lights flares that looked stationary and had no apparent smoke but fell behind the hill

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

whatever those are are hovering right over a hugely populated area know for arts. you have venice beach and marina del Ray directly below it. and one of the worlds busiest international airports only 3 miles away.

I'm going with drones or art project. whatever they are must have been known to the authorities. and if it was so strange you'd have thousands of recordings of it. there are at least a million people within that vacinity.
edit on 16-4-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

remember the Phoenix lights flares that looked stationary and had no apparent smoke but fell behind the hill

Depends which version of the explanations you adhere to. It has been reported that Cognitech, who did the daytime/night time overlays, didn't match the zoom and scale correctly. Again, which do you believe?

It is all subjective.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

whatever those are are hovering right over a hugely populated area know for arts. you have venice beach and marina del Ray directly below it. and one of the worlds busiest international airports only 3 miles away.

I'm going with drones or art project. whatever they are must have been known to the authorities. and if it was so strange you'd have thousands of recordings of it. there are at least a million people within that vacinity.

There has been ample reports and videos of this particular event from different locations. Maybe there is enough to triangulate a position and if this was a drone or arts event, you would think that a forthcoming explanation would have been offered by now, given the proliferation of social media and news coverage.

We await the outcome.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
In what you see during the first minute you can see the smoke and they burn out and disappear. Combine that with "Vast Fleet of Spacecraft" and you get yet another hoax IMO.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I agree and thought the same, good analysis

I have learned that if some material is posted and space agency memberships (whoever they are who frequent conspiracy theory blogs)
chimed in on a Op that maybe that is my personal answer.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
In what you see during the first minute you can see the smoke and they burn out and disappear. Combine that with "Vast Fleet of Spacecraft" and you get yet another hoax IMO.

Can you share the minute/seconds data from the video of what you are describing, from starting minute/seconds to ending minute/seconds please?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
(whoever they are who frequent conspiracy theory blogs)

Not sure who they are... But suspect they have multiple accounts privileges

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yeah, watch the first minute. You can see the smoke and they go out, one by one.

ETA: I should have mentioned to watch it in 1080p on a monitor.
edit on 4/16/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

yep there are flares that do that and that could also be chinese lantern behaviour

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

or its not important enough for those would be "come forwarders" to debunk it for die hard conspiracy theorists. for the thought might never have crossed their minds that somebody, somewhere thought whatever it was they saw and disregarded as a fleet of UFOs

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

yep there are flares that do that and that could also be chinese lantern behaviour

Source information for flares and Chinese lanterns that behave this way?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

I think the first batch maybe are flares...smoke, burn out and short duration, however, the second section shows lights that do not exhibit those characteristics...no smoke, no burn out and lasting approximately over eight minutes.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

or its not important enough for those would be "come forwarders" to debunk it for die hard conspiracy theorists. for the thought might never have crossed their minds that somebody, somewhere thought whatever it was they saw and disregarded as a fleet of UFOs

Let's speculate it's a drone event. The "ufo" event is filmed by multiple sources, rife on social media, maybe even on the news...surely the event organisers would take the good publicity for fooling so many people and maybe even the media. I think they would. The military? I'm not so sure they would feel obliged to.

The problem with YouTube channels is the hubris with which they sensationalise the upload titles. "Fleet of UFOs" is a blatant attempt to click-bait and comes across as foolish and arrogant. I am in no way a conspiracy theorist but I do appreciate something interesting...which this particular event is.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That music was awful, why do people do that?
Quality of the film is soo bad I cant really tell what they are. Just a bunch of shaking and zooming in and out on some lights in the sky? I did see the smoke early on in the video as mentioned by another poster.
edit on 17-4-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Within various videos shared, it the weather is described as windy, how is it that the stationary objects that some are calling flares are impervious to the wind?

The group of lights at the beginning of the video look to be flares but the string of lights further into the video look a lot like other videos I've see of light on a hillside which would explain why they don't appear to move , it would be interesting to know the topography of the area that was filmed.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

that's the thing maybe nobody who was there were fooled except for a tinsy percentage

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join