It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Articles Of Impeachment Drafted For Rosenstein, Report Says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
BREAKING: Articles Of Impeachment Drafted For Rosenstein, Report Says

On Friday, Fox News reported that articles of impeachment have been drafted for Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, although they have not yet been officially filed.

Fox News' congressional reporter Chad Pergram reported that the articles of impeachment have been drafted although it is not clear which lawmaker drafted the articles and it's not clear if they will go to a committee or to the floor.

click link for article..

It is about damn time. Trump should have booted Rosenstein some time back. Going this route denies the left the ability to blame politics and Trump. This is breaking news so there is not much info as of right now.

Chad Pergram

@ChadPergram

Fox has learned that articles of impeachment have been drafted for Rosenstein..though not filed. It is not clear which lawmaker drafted the articles…or if they would go anywhere in cmte or on the flr
3:32 PM - Apr 13, 2018

Chad Pergram

@ChadPergram

Fox has learned that from sources familiar with the President's thinking there are no plans to fire Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein“tonight” or at least in the near future. When queried, sources noted that did not preclude Rosenstein from being fired down the road.

edit on 13-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
every time these guys do something against Trump it backfires in their face

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think the President should leave it alone. Afterall, Rosenstein has admitted that he is the one who fired Comey and says that all those facts will come out, implying there is lots we dont know. This exonerates the President of the phony obstruction of justice charge that Mueller is trying to conjure up. Just gives them more ammo, he can be impeached later

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I have to agree.

This is a big one, though we've seen similar deals where officials find their fate via social media before talking to anyone or some...thing.

We shall see, hmmm???

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Impeachment is the purview of Congress. There is really nothing Trump can do to prevent Congress from impeaching anyone. With this action coming from Congress it removes Trump from the sh*tstorm the Democrats would create.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: DJMSN

Impeachment is the purview of Congress. There is really nothing Trump can do to prevent Congress from impeaching anyone. With this action coming from Congress it removes Trump from the sh*tstorm the Democrats would create.

You win the internets tonight for knowing this basic fact which nobody else seems to.

This takes it totally out of Trump's hands so it is a good political move for a problem that most Americans want addressed.

CNN et all will spin it anyways. But then it wouldn't matter.

Can someone explain to me again why the guy who signed off on the phony FISA warrant now gets to investigate himself? This whole thing was bad from the beginning.

Hope it goes to committee ASAP.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I understand that, but i believe we all.know that the President would be consulted. Congress should realize what a gift has been given...Comey in writing, expresses beliefs that the former AG interfered in an investigation....Comey publically contradicting his second McCabe and McCabe calling the Director a lair and himself exposed as a lair by an Obama appointed IG...Rosentein who authored and signed the memo that fired Comey...Rosenstein publically taking credit for the Comey firing and stating that all the facts will eventually come out.

They know this, which is why they are trying now to descredit each other...the President needs to leave it and concentrate on Syria and North Korea...the rest of this will unravel on its own as they consume each other in their attempts to survive

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Good news everybody! We have a working government, sort of.

We only had/ have to wade through many years worth of full steam, 24/7, weaponized federal institutions, ...but hey at least we made it this far.

More!! Please and thank you.

Faith +1000

edit on 4 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Nov 2017
thehill.com...

Jan. 2018
www.nytimes.com...

Big deal. Gotta get votes

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

it's not clear if they will go to a committee or to the floor

From the article.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Nov 2017
thehill.com...

Jan. 2018
www.nytimes.com...

Big deal. Gotta get votes

Your links are about impeaching Trump. Not Rosenstein.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

it's not clear if they will go to a committee or to the floor

From the article.

Yup - it can go to a committee for a review or they can skip that part and go directly to a floor vote to impeach.

What part is confusing you?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

It's about damn time.

ETA: I hope they actually get filed. I fear these freaks are giving us little consolation prizes to quiet us down. If they don't file these supposed articles of impeachment, we'll know that they are STILL playing us.
edit on 13-4-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

hahahahahahahahahaha

that's the entire left in a nutshell

no reality, no facts just feelings and hate

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Good, it was a real simple process he could have alleviated this at any time and instead tried to call their bluff rather than comply with producing the 2 page report.

The Comittee made it quite clear his "attempt" to placate them was to little to late.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Rosenstein should have recused himself long ago,
how can he possibly oversee a case against Trump
for Obstruction in firing Comey when he himself
recommended that the slime ball James Comey be fired?
edit on 13-4-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Fox News' congressional reporter Chad Pergram reported that the articles of impeachment have been drafted although it is not clear which lawmaker drafted the articles and it's not clear if they will go to a committee or to the floor.

That's your idea of sources! hahahahaha

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Not gonna happen. End of story.

What God has put in motion, nothing or no one will stop...

Mark Taylor, known as the fireman prophet and co-author of The Trump Prophecies, says impeachment attempts on President Donald Trump will be futile. Taylor said that in 2011 God told him that then-businessman Donald Trump would be president – and despite his many enemies, God would protect him.

"They will say things about this man, the enemy, but it will not affect him and they will say it rolls off of him like a duck. For even as the feathers of a duck protect it, so shall my feathers protect this next president." – Mark Taylor 2011 The Trump Prophecies

'He's Not Going Anywhere!' Why 'Fireman Prophet' Calls Trump Impeachment Attempts 'Futile'

And then there is a nation, He showed me, He took me, itching for a new kind of war with America. They will shout, "Impeach, impeach," they say, but nay. This nation shall come very subtly but he shall not come in the time of President Obama. They shall come when this new one arises, My David that I have set aside for this nation, a man of prayer, a man of choice words...

They will even say, "This man is not speaking enough," but God says, I have set him aside. They will shout, "Impeach, impeach," but this shall not happen, and then, God says, highly embarrassing moments when another Snowden arises and people will become very afraid.
In Honor of Kim Clement...His Pre-Stricken Words for This Election!

Prophetic Word from Kim Clement in 2007 and 2015 Coming to Pass in President Trump & Today’s Calls for Impeachment were PROPHECIED! God is totally and completely in control of the events that we are presently witnessing in America and the world. As many were shocked when Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United States, this was no surprise to God. As Amos 3:7 declares, Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. The late Kim Clement was one of these prophets. Now we are living in the fulfillment of the words that have been revealed through Kim Clement.

Prophetic Word From Kim Clement In 2007 And 2015 Coming To Pass

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

When you touch God's anointed, be ready to suffer the consequences...

Who could lay a hand on God's anointed and even think of getting away with it?" ~ 1 Samuel 26:9

Author of “The Trump Prophecies,” Mark Taylor, says, “God’s hand is upon Donald Trump. He has been anointed by God to do a specific work. Everyone who touches him has fallen by the wayside. You will see it again. You cannot touch God’s anointed and get away with it. You are going to see these people go down left and right.

Trump Prophecies Author: America Will Be A Better Place When All This Corruption Is Purged

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

It is about damn time. Trump should have booted Rosenstein some time back

Give the Left enough rope (and time) and they will......
You know the rest.
I believe Trump is actually enjoying this
Some folks THRIVE on opposition
I do

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join