It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The right and left conspiracy crowd should all agree the Syrian gas attack was a hoax, right?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Since there is very little agreement on the right and left..

At least amongst the conspiracy crowd we can all agree that the “Syrian has attacks” have all been a hoax , right??

It doesn’t make sense for Assad to break the gas out EVERYTIME HE IS WINNING!!

You “cheat” when you are losing.. not when your winning..

I personally think some group in the military industrial complex is tying to keep us in there, and Russia even more isolated..

An isolation that has been pushing them into a corner for decades..

I’m not saying they perpetrated the gas attack, but they know the rebels did it to keep us there and are keeping quiet..

edit on 13-4-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have no idea if it was a hoax. Weren't there about 50 dead bodies laying around and scores more in the hospital? Some one check with British Intelligence.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Israel Mossad

In League with Russians

😳

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Israel Mossad

In League with Russians

😳

That is preposterous. The Israelis despise Russia for helping Iran get a foothold in Syria.

Much more likely the rebels did this to ensure the US sticks around, especially after Trump announced they would be pulling out soon. Either that or it is completely fabricated by the White Helmets and no one at all died.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I will agree to everyone that not want to start ww3...
Syria is not worth destroying the world over

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

There are only a handful of people in the world that truly know. What I think we can all agree on is that there should be no action until the truth is clear.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

How do we know Assad is winning?

The media.

Yet we can't believe the media when they say Assad gassed people.

My solution is to run screaming from the entire Middle East and have a beer and maybe a nice Reuben sandwich somewhere where people aren't batfart crazy.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Not often I agree with you Josh but I'm with you on this one.
edit on 13-4-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Best idea I’ve heard in a long time can I join in, I’ll bring the corned beef I got a line on some good stuff.

Seriously though the information feed that we get these days can’t be trusted and the US and it’s allies shouldn’t be sending the troops in to fight some one else’s war for them.

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Couldn't resist..

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
It's always the kids, always. Look at the feeds coming out, oh the kids. But use your intelligence and look in the background of these films and see the kids, nothing wrong with them, then the adults snatch them up and make them cry for the cameras. Am I wrong?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

There's actual footage of small children practicing for this latest false flag.

I saw the video a few days ago but I'm having trouble finding it out now. Standby.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Not right. Not left. Just common sense. BS all of the way.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

At least amongst the conspiracy crowd we can all agree that the “Syrian has attacks” have all been a hoax , right??

How can you, sitting here on the Interwebs, even begin to know one way or another? Are you sitting on some secret trove of accurate information that no one else has? Of course not. You're just speculating and basing your conclusion on what you THINK is a logical train of thought based on what you have read written by others who weren't there either. You are relating third-hand information at best. Putin & Co. are very shrewd in attempting to deflect blame here. They know people like you will swallow this hook, line, and sinker. Face it. You DO NOT KNOW, and no one else here does either.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

So the Assad is a child killing psychopath who uses chemical weapons to kill "his own people" regardless of the entire world wanting to kill him for doing so is truly an option here? Have you heard a speech from Assad, he's more intelligent than any recent President we've had here in the United States. If he were this mindless psychopath, as the western media wants you to believe, he wouldn't have dodged the multitude of political bullets that have flown his way since it was decided to overthrow the government of Syria in 2011. He also wouldn't have popular support of the people of Syria if this were the case.

It's possible to do deductive reasoning without absolute, conclusive evidence, it's called judging a situation with the information available from all sides and making a fair judgement based on that. That's how legal cases work and that's how deductive reasoning works. There's enough information to make an informed decision if you understand the conflict, the players, their motives and the battle lines of the participating factions. Considering false flags have been performed regularly by our government in recent history it's not a baseless deflection to point out this is most likely the case. It's also our track record of overthrowing foreign governments and assassinating foreign leaders either directly or through proxy. Not to mention chemical weapons have been found crossing the Turkish border and into the hands of Islamic extremists as was reported in 2013. They had these weapons and they've had chemical weapons for a long time now. If someone were to judge this situation with the information available it's clear that Syria and Russia are the ones with the strongest case.

edit on 13-4-2018 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

How can you, sitting here on the Interwebs, even begin to know one way or another? Are you sitting on some secret trove of accurate information that no one else has? Of course not. You're just speculating and basing your conclusion on what you THINK is a logical train of thought based on what you have read written by others who weren't there either. You are relating third-hand information at best. Putin & Co. are very shrewd in attempting to deflect blame here. They know people like you will swallow this hook, line, and sinker. Face it. You DO NOT KNOW, and no one else here does either.

You may be right but you can't deny that the whole thing stinks can you?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Hoax defined as “not committed intentionally by the Assad regime..”

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: schuyler

You may be right but you can't deny that the whole thing stinks can you?

Of course he can. He doesn't think people should use common sense to try and draw conclusions based on available information.

Undoubtedly he still believes there are WMD in Iraq.
edit on 13-4-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

Why would Assad do the one thing in his power to make the western powers stay?!?

Resistance fighters target civilians as collaborators. It is rebel warfare 101..

This helped the resistance by keeping the the western powers in Syria.. no one else..

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Assad is in power and is being helped by the Russians..

The rebels don’t even have a western power willing to go to bat for them..

Of course Assad is winning.

Then trump announced he would be withdrawing. Another win for Assad, and what does Assad do???

The only thing that would make America stay?!?!

What?!?!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join