It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
a reply to: RobertSheaffer

Bigelow's crew reportedly did a preliminary investigation of Stardust Ranch and had some interest in it. Afterwards, I heard that Bigelow wanted to do a LOT of digging into the ground and made a lowball offer, so the owner turned him down.

Does anybody know how much Bigelow paid for the Skinwalker ranch back in the 90s, and how does that compare with similar, non-haunted ranches?

Does anybody know how much the current owners gave Bigelow for it?

We know that the asking price for the Stardust Ranch is $5 million. Does anybody know how that compares to similar, non-haunted ranches? It would seem to me that to somebody who can afford that price (like Bigelow), practically ANY price would be justified, if one is genuinely convinced of the reality of the alleged phenomena. Or, to state it another way, it seems to me that the only reason for Bigelow to not negotiate a deal to buy the Stardus Ranch would be uncertainty as to whether any of its alleged paranormal events are real.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Sent you a pm.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So, this production will just feature "dramatic reenactments" and no actual footage.

I prefer the latter, zoomed in and in slow motion in 4K.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
As someone who has had supernatural experiences, as I am sensitive to it, I would never want to step foot in that place. It is fascinating to me though and I appreciate your honest report on your experience there. For what it's worth, that picture with the road and the open gate gives me the creeps. I sense there is more there energetically than what is visually noticeable.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
B u m p . . .

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

Springer mentioned that much of the original infrastructure is either gone or will be unidentifiable.
Even the Google Earth street mode is unlikely to be much help.

Lots of UFO activity over Utah through the years, the HAM operators in the area should have the keys to Skinwalker ranch..

www.ufosnw.com...
edit on 19-4-2018 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here's a shot of the infamous bullpen with Skinwalker Ridge behind it... The story goes that three very large bulls disappeared from this pen only to be found later inside of a shipping container in a "trance like state" according to the rancher. They came out of the "trance" when the door to the container was opened up, they subsequently went crazy and kicked a big section of the solid steel wall out of the container in an attempt to free themselves.

That makes sense because anyone who been around virile, large bulls knows they don't like being around each other in close quarters and the shipping container would have been really tight for three huge bulls. I know this because I went into the container, it's still there and it's pretty obvious the wall section was kicked off from the inside. Bulls are also notorious for tearing up confines when they get mad.

Here's a shot from up on the ridge that shows the entire bullpen and the shipping container. The container is the white box on the right and if you can zoom in you'll see the piece of plywood that has been attached to it to plug the hole kicked in the wall by the bulls.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: reject
a reply to: mirageman

I think Bigelow was referring to pilots giving Chase to UFOs.

There are a number of them.

The other spin on it (around 2010) after Bigelow's quote was that he was referring to "Colares, Brazil UFO case in 1977".

I have always believed that the Brazil '77 case was "the UFO story that was the hardest to dismiss" to the average "newbie" or skeptic. That and the Zimbabwe school case in late 90s (?) challenge any debunker.

I thoroughly enjoyed living in SLC for 2 years decades ago, love the state. And I have always believed it to be susceptible to paranormal phenomena, I only wish I had kept my eyes to the sky better on all those bachelor runs over to "Wendover NV to gamble, paralleling much of Dugway, I never heard the stories about Crossroads/Temple Square until after I left but they instantly felt "oddly plausible" - I DO believe that the secret to Utah (maybe not Skinwalker) is "underground"

Fascinating about diesel engines. I had not heard that there had been such reports about differences. Nor did I know that the old ones didn't use spark plugs.

I never spent any time out in the Cache Valley area, but I do know that southern Utah is a deeply "spiritual" place, the national parks, the landscapes, the feel is amazing.

Springer, I still would love to hear more about the "feeling" you experienced. I strongly believe that certain places carry energies or resonances (whichever term one prefers), and have heard of famous places around the Earth that produce almost a "high- though it doesn't sound like what you were describing here.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I see in the far distance a large home, is that the actual ranch house, or a different structure?

PS: This is the most excited I’ve been in a long time, thanks for all the posts!

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Would you happen to know who can verify the story about the bulls?

Bulls can obviously kick out a panel.. but the transfer of the bulls
to the shipping container.. how that happened or didn't happen
would be interesting.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Would you happen to know who can verify the story about the bulls?

Bulls can obviously kick out a panel.. but the transfer of the bulls
to the shipping container.. how that happened or didn't happen
would be interesting.

As far as a verification of the event, only the Gorman Family (not their real name) can do that. Here's a link to an article about the incident (in brief), I can not link to the actual book (which you can purchase I'm sure anywhere...), but this will summarize the event Springer speaks of..

Scroll down to about the 6th paragraph

The Gormans had owned four prize bulls that were kept in a pen that included a small utilities trailer. After numerous happenings, the owner remarked to his wife that he hoped nothing bad happened to his bulls because that would severely affect them financially. The owners then left for an errand. When they returned, the bulls were nowhere to be found.

The owners searched the area to no avail and then went to the trailer. The entrance was locked, so the owner looked in the window. Packed inside like sardines were the four bulls, appearing to be in some kind of placid trance.

Anyone who knows anything about bulls knows that they are powerful and willful. It’s extremely difficult to imagine one bull being put into such a small space, let alone four of them. When the owner called to his wife that he had found the bulls, the animals seemed to awaken and then began doing what bulls do when they are penned up against their will – they kicked the trailer apart trying to get out. Before selling the ranch to NIDS, the Gormans lost a total of 12 cattle that were mysteriously mutilated.

edit on 4/19/2018 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Well that shows I should have bought and read the original skinwalker book,
which I never did. I bought and read all the ones written by the banned
individual.

Thanks for the reference.

Now.. the Gormans' left the ranch, apparently for some time.. so if someone
wanted to "construct a mythos" they could have entered the property,
drugged the animals and put them in the container. Maybe they got
interrupted in whatever they were doing.. as that "end state" of the bulls
seems incomplete to me.

That would be a typical skeptic's response.

I have no idea however, what happened or did not happen.
SWR ranch is not my specialty.. my only exposure to it has
been talking to the one individual I know who consulted
there for a while and all the drekk on the Internet of course.

Kev

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Four bulls.

For the benefit of others who haven't read the book, from the Epilogue ~

Add to this seemingly improbable set of circumstances the presence of a pervasive, sometimes malevolent, nonhuman intelligence, an invisible trickster who knows our every thought, anticipates our every move, and seems intent on toying with us, terrifying us, and screwing with our daily lives, a presence that orchestrates a relentless, perverse, and unpredictable campaign of all-out psychological warfare, a campaign that ultimately makes us question our own sanity. Imagine the grotesque mutilation of prized livestock, the brutal incineration of family pets, frightening intrusions by disembodied voices and shadowy figures into the sanctity of a family’s home, and inexplicable manifestations by unknown beings that cannot be harmed by guns or bullets. That’s clearly what happened at the ranch in Utah. What if it happened to you?

edit on 4/19/2018 by Lurker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Don't know where you got that quote because it's inaccurate. It was "Mrs. Gorman" who made the statement that the loss of the bulls would ruin them.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
These sites seem to have more than their share of animal mutilations and follow similar patterns of UFO sightings.
Found this in the Long Island UFO lore.

One of the most remarkable instances occurred in an unnamed Suffolk County park with a lamb. Park employees found the animal and according to the article by Don Ecker, "bones had been stripped and piled neatly beside the animal, and the internal organs placed on the carcass." It was later discovered that Federal agents had been seen to focus on state parks at the time.

More going on here than just the Shamans and Sages Wu Li dancing.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
These sites seem to have more than their share of animal mutilations and follow similar patterns of UFO sightings.
Found this in the Long Island UFO lore.

One of the most remarkable instances occurred in an unnamed Suffolk County park with a lamb. Park employees found the animal and according to the article by Don Ecker, "bones had been stripped and piled neatly beside the animal, and the internal organs placed on the carcass." It was later discovered that Federal agents had been seen to focus on state parks at the time.

More going on here than just the Shamans and Sages Wu Li dancing.

That's not really the MO for cattle mutilations, and they're actually very consistent in that regard.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

According to "Alien Dave" they use alien human hybrids as bait for humans?
I'm thinking a muleta for bulls.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: Lurker1

According to "Alien Dave" they use alien human hybrids as bait for humans?
I'm thinking a muleta for bulls.

I wouldn't be surprised. One of my experiences has struck me as just such a thing.

It was a man who was just too perfect, not a hair out of place and unbelievably flawless skin for a 50-year-old who claimed to work construction.

GD creepy.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You're queries are similar to the ones I have on this story...

It's not that the bulls freaked out and kicked the panel out that intrigues me either, they do that often in barns, corrals, etc...

What intrigues me is HOW THE HECK did anyone coax/get three (or four - I'll ask George which number is correct) big bulls to go into a shipping container that didn't even have an entry ramp for them to walk up into on. Bulls don't like being confined, especially not together. These boys were BIG, that combined with the lack of an entry ramp and, according to the story, they were quiet while trapped in the container until the Gormans found them (which is reportedly several minutes or maybe even half an hour) is genuinely bizarre bull behavior.

My first thought when I heard this story was someone drugged the bulls, well, that doesn't add up for a couple reasons, first among them, drugged bulls aren't easy to move around since they would be laying on the ground, secondly they wouldn't have been standing, doe eyed in the container when found and suddenly go crazy if they were drugged.

I'll ask George and Colm about the details surrounding how long the time span was between when the Gormans saw their prize bulls in the pen and when they discovered they weren't. I asked this while we were there and George told me but I've been busy and don't recall the exact details, I'll get them or I'll ask George to jump into this thread and you all can get it straight from him.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I think we all know the answer to this:

That's right it's "Hypnotoad"

Really weird about the bulls. I find the issue of nobody knowing that the bulls were even being moved as weird as them being moved. I wonder if the "missing Time" phenomona was affecting the Gormans, and they either weren't aware of it or just in denial about it?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join