It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40k year old Denisovan stone braclet?!?! Way more advanced than humans at the time!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

So how do you explain living things that are that old.
Things such as the redwoods of california, or the 10,000 year old aspen groves in colorado that are all clones of the original tree.
Or the giant ant colony in southern France, where all the ants for a 200 kilometer radius are all related, its thought to be tens of thousands of years old.
Or even better what about the places in the world, where people lived continuously for any given 3700 year interval, like Huaca Prieata.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10
a reply to: one4all

So how do you explain living things that are that old.
Things such as the redwoods of california, or the 10,000 year old aspen groves in colorado that are all clones of the original tree.
Or the giant ant colony in southern France, where all the ants for a 200 kilometer radius are all related, its thought to be tens of thousands of years old.
Or even better what about the places in the world, where people lived continuously for any given 3700 year interval, like Huaca Prieata.

There are upheavels and there are downfalls of Continents......some areas are thrust up 1000s of meters.....every Continent is impacted to differing degrees but the action is GLOBAL IN SCALE ...there are always small pockets on Earth that find themselves in these dynamics...but these are termed OUTLIERS in our conversation....they do not represent show-stoppers....lol.....to simplify it for you look up the fine examples to be found all over the net illustrating the origin and spread of the human geonome or our genetic global mapping and YOU SHALL DISCOVER THAT EVERY SINGLE IMPACTFULL GROUP ORIGINATED FROM AN UBER-HIGH ALTITUDE AREA...bar NONE.....although I am sure there were small pockets of survivors in other places none were significant enough to survive long enough to impact our genetic mapping.

If you can stimulate me enough and not waste time being a Devils Advocate for kicks and giggles here we can get into the real meat of the issue geneticlly and we can discuss the Liger and exactly how its existance is possible and also how the genetic template of the Liger matches perfectly with the genetic template of the so-called Fallen Angels who were in reality very horny very large framed humanoids....who got turned on by our Women who we will soon be fighting for......lol.....it is a wild and wonderfull Universe I guess.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I know this much.

The Earth is a grinder.

Anything, over some odd amount of years, is gonna get grinded up and forgotten.

If we want to find the big ones, I'd say search along the coastal areas, perhaps deeper ocean and keep digging and digging.

New discoveries will continue to rewrite the current views and perceptions, bringing upon new paradigms.

You don't really have to dig and dig and go to the bottom of the Oceans....Nature has 3657 years to erode and to build paths to these ruins and to this evidence....simply knowing what to look for and then using Google Earth will show you whereto find EVERYTHING.....put it this way when I am showing people I choose how to do this type of searching we hit on about 80% of Google Earth anomalies where the images are irregular and you cannot see enough......lol.....because the TEMPLATE you are relying on in your search does not ever lie and it immediately takes you to areas of direct current and ongoing suppressions which have been screwed with to mislead us all...….in fact I have posted new data online and watched Google Earth make direct sweeping changes within A WEEK.....so whatever their data-web is like it must be absolutely huge and impactfull because they can disseminate new online data and then act upon it almost seamlessly.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Could be a Manilla

en.wikipedia.org...(money)#/media/File:Raccolte_Extraeuropee_-_AFR_00585_-_Bracciale_moneta_(Manilla)_(2).jpg

Originated in Africa and and they migrated from Africa.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
Multiple races, multiple species, lost civilizations, all wiped out time and time again with Earth shattering, extinction level events, and all of our archaeologists trying to put everyone together on a single timeline.

This is what happens when you try and do that. Now, we'll wait for some off the wall theory that doesn't make any sense whatsoever to explain it.

Been done....Nibiru passes by every 3657 years and causes Global Continental Displacements which catalyse Global Continental Displacement Waves which cover all land masses then recede.....Humanity is dumped back to the stone-age immediately...the Deep Underground Bunkers DO NOT MAKE IT most are destroyed or covered in 2 miles of mud or 4 miles of water....each CYCLE is 3657 years long...it is CIRCULAR in shape and it is OVERLAIN atop all others....then stirred and shaken further intertwining and mixing existing historical records and evidences......yes it is a mish-mash....lol...but there is your answer....BTW next Waves are due in 2021....check out Gill Broussards work ...my explanation is shorter sweeter and nowehere near as researched traditionally as his is....mine has ZERO RELIGIOUS INTONATIONS...it is based on tangible observable geology NOT PEER APPROVED PAPERS.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
To drill into a piece of stone that only has a hardess of 2.5 to 3, all is needed is a small naturally faceted piece of quartz crystal cemented to a thin hardwood or copper dowel. It is a twist drill operated between the hands, or a string and bow mechanism.

The Egyptians did most of their beadwork with soapstone in a similar fashion. Since these materials were available 40k years ago, the techniques were most likely handed down.

The Egyptians were also experts in the technology of adhesives...
Ancient masters of adhesives

Many of the materials used to cut stone slabs could have been quartz bonded with adhesive to copper or bronze, as well as twine. It certainly does not explain the power required to drive such large projects though...

edit on 19-6-2018 by charlyv because: content

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join