It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's all just a game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
begin game

You stand pronounced before a green meadow, your feet bare in the grass and the cold, biting wet dew of the morning would chill you to the bone if not for your sheer excitement and awareness. Just moments ago your closest life friend tried to kill you, to eat you. You have only a moment to catch your breathe before... they come. The many. Don't cry, have to move, the ..horde of people who want to kill me are coming.

a) To your left you see a chain link fence with a swing door in it, only 15 feet away. The door is unlocked and swung open. It leads to a aged baseball field and the way through looks free of anything harmful. Beyond the baseball field is a road.

b) Across the meadow lies a small barn, probably containing lawn equipment and tools. It is much further away, at least thirty seconds at a full sprint. The barn has a sliding door, which was left open only a foot by it's last guest.

c) Meandering down a slope to the right is a pathway, and it leads to the body of your dead friend. You could try to go back to the house, where you dropped the gun just outside the porch on the ground, right next to the lifeless body of your sweetest friend.

They're coming, which way do you choose?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
how many are the many?

edit on 30America/ChicagoWed, 11 Apr 2018 23:38:58 -0500Wed, 11 Apr 2018 23:38:58 -050018042018-04-11T23:38:58-05:001100000038 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
oh, a hoard. Run for the road looking as inconspicuous as possible.
A simple hand gun will likely not slow a maddened hoard

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well, the ravening hoards seem not to have found me. I am far down the road and surreptitiously jump in the back of a fully loaded hay wagon as heads for a train station in the distance.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well, maybe some one should make this game more exciting. I'll try.

TRUMP

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I choose option A.

a) To your left you see a chain link fence with a swing door in it, only 15 feet away. The door is unlocked and swung open. It leads to a aged baseball field and the way through looks free of anything harmful. Beyond the baseball field is a road.

Although the road you know is sometimes better than the road you don't (option C)...but still, going with A.

blend

new topics

top topics

join