It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of dead geese plunge from the sky into an Idaho parking lot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Possible I guess. I've never come across anything like that before, but I haven't been everywhere. (obviously)

So, I guess that's a possibility.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Gonna go with bad luck and if there had been more, that the event happened in sparsely populated areas.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Maybe, but I'd think doubtful. It would be like eating a gut shot goose. All that stress is going to make it tough, and it's going to taste like whatever it was eating last (which is likely swamp water).

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I've eaten worse. Marinate them overnight in milk, season the hell out of them and braise them till they are tender.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Are they North Korean geese? LoL

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Would probably work I guess.

As a general rule though, I generally don't eat anything I didn't see alive at some point. Just never know what caused it to be dead.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Certainly a possibility, although if that were the case I'd expect to see half of them flying in random directions due to being lost, some smashed into buildings, some just crashed into the ground and some flying in circles with only one wing (due to lack of maintenance).

edit on 4/11/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Would probably work I guess.

As a general rule though, I generally don't eat anything I didn't see alive at some point. Just never know what caused it to be dead.

I eat roadkill.
I ate a live cockroach once for $2.00, but two bucks was worth more then.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Well, I eat Chinese sometimes too.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think they only do that when they make a mistake and fly into New Jersey.....I hear it's the "thing" to do while visiting The Garden State.........if your a bird that is. Don't get me wrong, New Jersey is a fine place......I know several people who moved away from there....I might as well go here......Jersey Joke for you this am. Why do folks in New York always have that crappy look on their face's ?.......Because the light at the end of their tunnel is New Jersey....Bada bing. For levity...no insults intended, sorry in advance.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Or someone has put out poisoned bait to kill a flock of birds that have been roosting in a particular field. This has been done many times.

Except it has been happening all over the world for years...the blunt force trauma issue. Just look up birds fall from the sky. Remember they are often tested for poison.

JANUARY 30, 2018

DRAPER, Utah – More than 200 birds fell from the sky onto a Draper street Monday, leading residents to wonder what caused this mass avian accident. “It’s one of the rarest things I’ve ever heard of,” said Sergeant Chad Carpenter with the Draper City Police Department.

February 6, 2018

The Times reports that the dead starlings began appearing the weekend of January 27th at the Porta Pia gate in the Aurelian Walls of Rome. Residents reported the ground being covered with corpses, blanketing walkways and roads with dead, and eventually flattened, birds (photos here).

“We found they were in good health but suffering from the trauma and broken bones you would associate with collisions, either with each other or with cables.”

fox13now.com...

Hundreds of birds, normally flying in large swarms in the city center, suddenly fell from the sky just in front of the State Government building of Parral, Mexico, baffling onlookers and officials, who have no ideas what just happened in front of them on February 25, 2018.

strangesounds.org...
edit on 11-4-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Surely many read the strange sounds in hawaii thread yesterday.

2020 is the next great conspiracy.

Revelation is ramping up again and i for one will not stand in the way again.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Not arguing here. Maybe just venting?

This is similar to multiple events in the last few years. I have no clue on why this one happened. Seems really weird.

What gets my goose (sorry), are those folks who offer an incomplete solution and claim the discussion over. Nothing to see here. Geese die all the time. Aren't I a genius? You are stoopid.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. Just a guess.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
HAARP but but but

lol

I think they changed arrays on us and now several platforms in the high seas are now home to HAARP 2.0

Most would not recognize what they are cause they are now condensed into new tech and scattered all around the globe.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Dammit...they were Snow Geese.

There goes my comment about if only they had made it across the border into Canada and had access to free healthcare.

Interesting mystery, nonetheless. Maybe the energy in the air screwed up their navigating and they flew into the ground?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
God guys its simple..synthetic telepathy weapons are doing it..research. Pressure waves, infrasonics, atmospheric affects.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: stormcell

ETA...Plus, poison wouldn't 'blow their stomachs open'.

Did you ever throw an Alka-Seltzer to a seagull?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I think they would be ok to eat. I'd want to make sure that they were cooked thoroughly though.

If it was a lightning strike, I'd imagine that they were cooked thoroughly before they hit the ground!!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Could the flock have flown through a high-energy microwave beam? Microwave communication has to be transmitted line-of-sight from tower to tower.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join