It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ripple (XRP) cryptocurrency to lead the way say remote viewers predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Im back of years of being away. Since I cant prove nothing and don't have links or proof, I will put this in predictions and prophecies. As many have noticed, many of the big cryptocurrency's have been crashing. Especially Bitcoin! Dont be fooled, the bubble is not bursting for cryptocurrency's . The people with the big bucks have been buying up these cryptocurrency's in the hundreds of millions and selling them at a high and buying at a low, just as they do with the stock markets. For example, say I buy 500 million in Rippel XRP and soon after the price goes up, then I sell and makes alot of money and then the price goes down and I buy up more. This wont go on very long. Many remote viewers have looked into Cryptocurrency's and have said that by 2030 if you have not invested in them, it will be too late because they will be too mainstream by then. Very good remote viewers say that Bitcoin will not do very good because of the high transaction cost and how slow it is in the coming years. If you have bitcoin and taken a loss, now is the time to cash out before you get nothing for it. Ripple is to over take all cryptocurrency's by 2030 by being the most used and traded. By 2030 the wales/Rockefellers/Illuminati as they are called would have bought up alot of Ripple XRP to control it and make it not worth investing in but more of buying for financial security. I predict by 2030, if you have not invested in Rippel XRP, especially 2018/2019, you will be very angry with yourself. The thing with cryptocurrency's such as bitcoin and Ethereum is they can be mined. People are buying state of the art systems to mine these mathematical calculations in reward for a virtual coin, and that requires alot of resources, electrical power and commuting power. That electrical and commuting power is not sustainable especially in these times. They are trying to crash bitcoin because they know it wont survive in the future because of its resource hungry platform, high fees and slow transaction time. They dont want Ripple XRP to be manipulated by Bitcoin anymore. Dont be surprised to see Bitcoin crash and other cryptocurrency's that can be mined crashed too, that mining power could be used alot better for humanity than to solve pointless mathematical calculations that dont benefit nothing.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: unknown32

I cannot disagree or argue with what you said except that:

"The thing with cryptocurrency's such as bitcoin and Ethereum is they can be mined. People are buying state of the art systems to mine these mathematical calculations in reward for a virtual coin, and that requires a lot of resources, electrical power, and computing power. That electrical and computing power is not sustainable especially in these times."

Instead of doing mathematical calculations that keep the system going, there are alternatives such as gridcoin. Where the processing power of your CPU/GPU is put to good use, to benefit mankind in distributed research.

What is Gridcoin?
Gridcoin.us
Gridcoin is an open source cryptocurrency (Ticker: GRC) which securely rewards volunteer computing performed upon the BOINC platform in a decentralized manner on top of proof of stake.

BOINC is an open-source volunteer computing grid which combines the processing power of all individual users for the purposes of scientific research. It's free, production ready and many projects already harness volunteered computing power to attempt to cure cancer/AIDS/Ebola/malaria, map the Milky Way galaxy, crack Enigma machine codes, etc..

edit on 4/11/2018 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: unknown32

You may want to look at ethereum again.

It's switching from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake.

PoS requires a minuscule amount of power compared to pow.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I try to follow the latest news. Recently I found info from ICO Pulse about what cryptocurrency to invest in and it seems that BTC still will be on top in the next few years. Ripple is also profitable crypto for investing now. It could reach as high as $3 per XRP this year.
edit on 23-4-2018 by WilliG because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It's the system for ripple that's valuable.
The actual coin won't be worth #e.

Only invest in coins you can spend. Don't believe the hype.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Remote viewers.

That's good enough for me. I'm gonna be rich!

(post by AllenBridges removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Azman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join