It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Russia allow Assad to use chemical weapons now? I'll tell you.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
a reply to: YouSir

I'm still trying double forward flips while balancing Pandora's box on my pinky without flipping it's content....

one day it will work

I would suggest getting some tips from Trump supporters they would have mastered that by now.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
It's the White helmets y'all.
Remember them from last year and the year before and the year before?
If you don't by now forget Syria, you'll never get caught up.

This is a conspiracy site and Xstealth you make an interesting argument there.
I will admit to being rather stuck in the old narrative that's been played out several times.

What is Israel's role in this is my biggest question?
They attacked a Syrian airbase unprovoked and nobody is calling for military strikes on them.

You ask a valid question Star.

And then you make a wild swing at Israel who is under the threat of total annihilation. They are threatened physically and mentally by those 'rebels'. More than one of the groups surrounding them pound their war drums always looking for somebody to strike. Israel would be gone now if they had their way.

edit on 11-4-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Ya'll forgetting one important fact.
THERE STILL IS NO EVIDENCE THAT A CHEMICAL ATTACK TOOK PLACE!

Same as the novichock bs claim in the UK. If that was real novichock EVERYBODY would be DEAD.
For a conspiracy site you guys are making us look bad. Turn off the damn television PROGRAMS. You are being programmed into believing BS.

You mean besides the doctors tests and the video evidence of course right? You could argue who did it but to deny it happened is silly. Oh and one more thing the reason it is suspected to be Rudsia is someone weaponized novichok if they hadn't would have been mass casualties. They were showing how specific they cold be with the nerve agent and letting people know they could get you touching a car door or anywhere in public. That was the message how much control they have over the nerve agent. Think any politician is vonerable to the Russian nerve agent. That was the point.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

For a conspiracy site you guys are making us look bad. Turn off the damn television PROGRAMS. You are being programmed into believing BS.

When you are so red pilled that it goes full circle and now you are a pawn defending a dictator that gases his own people.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Same as the novichock bs claim in the UK. If that was real novichock EVERYBODY would be DEAD.

You mean besides the doctors tests and the video evidence of course right? You could argue who did it but to deny it happened is silly. Oh and one more thing the reason it is suspected to be Rudsia is someone weaponized novichok if they hadn't would have been mass casualties. They were showing how specific they cold be with the nerve agent and letting people know they could get you touching a car door or anywhere in public. That was the message how much control they have over the nerve agent. Think any politician is vonerable to the Russian nerve agent. That was the point.

Then why wait 8 years to do it? Like they said: If we (Russia) wanted to kill them why would we wait 8 years to do it?
And now the CIA wants to give them a new identity. Nobody gets the chance to talk to the victim what happend? All sounds like a coverup and thats what it is.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

When you are so red pilled that it goes full circle and now you are a pawn defending a dictator that gases his own people.

I ain't gonna deny the fact that i went so far in the rabbit hole i can never get back out. + that damn rabbit keeps pooping out red pills.

Maybe Assad is a dictator? But he is a dictator that the majority of his people are happy with. The US has made more innocent deaths then Assad... So with that logic it actually should be Assad invading US illigaly and taking out it's president hypothetically speaking.
Have you Americans forgot about Libya? Where is the democracy ya'll was going to bring? and the peace?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
There is more motive for the Rebels to carry out the attack then there is for Assad/Russia. If we pull out the Kurd's face a very real possibility of genocide at the hands of Assad/Turkey/Russia. If I was a Kurd; I would see it as a matter of survival to carry out false flag propaganda attacks, and whatever other means to keep whatever advantages I had (US bases in the region).

The ONLY way Assad's government is responsible for the attack is if they are completely maniacal and look at is as a parting jab at US forces. This is very possible. Syrian military commanders utilized these chemical weapons and exclaimed it was their "right" to do so. They see themselves as the legitimate sovereign keepers of Syria and that like Russia and the USA, reserve the right to utilize WMD's to ensure the sovereignty and security of their nation. They never conceded that the international community was right in stepping in when they started gassing neighborhoods. If they thought they were wrong to do so, they would of never done it in the first place.

This was like the last remaining bastion of resistance deep within Assad controlled territory. They were martyr at that point. Stirring up some international sympathy in their last desperate bastion may have been a deliberate tactic.

I think it's 50/50 on which side carried it out.

Unfortunately I can also see Israel as an unlikely perpetrator. Long term security for Israel benefits on Syria being formed a certain way. I would give it like a 2% chance because really if they were caught, they would be finished. Risk versus reward. I'd like to think the risk would be too high. I really think Israel has some deep rooted problems.

I don't understand enough of why the Middle East is like the way it is. It all seems like nonsense.

I am very worried about Russia. Why they take such a hard line stance against the United States when it comes to the Civil war in Syria (that has claimed 500,000 lives), North Korea ( a seemingly irrational nation), and our objections to how they approached Ukraine. It's like they have gone full evil empire.

I don't always agree with my country the United States, but the vast majority of what we do is for the good of the world. People however get caught up in conspiracy theories and blind nationalistic hatred against the United States for reasons that they cant articulate other then "US bombs people, they are bad guys". "United States should do nothing and mind its own business". Doesn't matter if genocide is occurring, doesn't matter if people are being raped, pillaged, burned, gassed; doing nothing is apparently what we should do.

What I find disgusting, is how little the world does when these things happen.

The moment Assad starts to kill his own people for having a dissenting opinion should of been the moment that Russia withdrew support. Yet we are living in a world where a first world country like Russia is so morally bankrupt and uses twisted logic and excuse's to throw away the idea of morals all together; falling back on "they are the government".

What we all really deserve is an asteroid because we are failing big time;

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Maybe Assad is a dictator? But he is a dictator that the majority of his people are happy with. The US has made more innocent deaths then Assad... So with that logic it actually should be Assad invading US illigaly and taking out it's president hypothetically speaking.

Syria never had a democratic elections so there is really no way for you to establish that. Considering the fact that this conflict claimed the lives hundreds of thousands (which could have be easily avoided if Assad agreed to hold elections when the protests started, long before any terrorists entered Syria) I'm pretty sure the majority of his people are not happy whit him.

Have you Americans forgot about Libya? Where is the democracy ya'll was going to bring? and the peace?

Libya is irrelevant here, unless you want to bring up all the skeletons Putin has in his closet as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You're completely incorrect. Shock and Awe was minor compared to what we're about to unleash. Stay tuned... recommend you remove those rose colored glasses.
a reply to: xstealth

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Well , tell the Russians you admire so much to open up and let inspectors in..
Geesh

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Well , tell the Russians you admire so much to open up and let inspectors in..
Geesh

Inspectors are already on the way

edit on am440000004amk1 by Annunak1 because: .

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Interesting idea, but not really all that realistic, you're assuming Assad is a Putin yes man and will use Chemical weapons at a request.

The Americans are at odds with Russia over Syria why would they want the Americans to stay in Syria ? To the Russians Syria is far more than a regional Ally it's a strategic necessity.

Lastly to think Russia wants to be in a major conflict with USA is a right wing fantasy.

Russia would never expect the US to stay in Syria especially knowing that Trump is terrified of having another Iraq/Afganistan situation on his hands, an endless war.

This will be a one strike deal and done.

Yes Assad is a yes man, he would not survive without Russia and Iran.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Russian military says it will deploy troops to Syrian town of Douma that was the site of purported chemical weapons attack this weekend.

Why is Russia doing this? They're terrified that during the operation, coalition special forces will land in the town to inspect the attack site and prove their guilt.

That's why they won't let inspectors in to prevent this strike and that's why they're sending troops to Douma.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

If we (Russia) wanted to kill them why would we wait 8 years to do it?

Go back and re-read my post.

Nowhere did I claim that Russia did this because they wanted to simply kill them.

That goes against every point I made. Russia would not do this to simply kill people.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
You're completely incorrect. Shock and Awe was minor compared to what we're about to unleash. Stay tuned... recommend you remove those rose colored glasses.

Come back here and tell me I'm right after the operation is over and there are no US casualties.

The US forces aren't going to unleash anything that will destroy the Syrian air force because they've moved their planes to Russian bases. They probably won't kill Assad because he's probably in Iran/Lebanon or a Russian base.

So what are the US forces really going to do?

Blow up some runways, well that won't stop helicopters from dropping chemical barrel bombs.

The US attack will not accomplish anything, it'll send a message. Russia will not retaliate in a way that will kill American service men.

Watch and see and when it's over, come back and report.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

These videos (always promoted by the white helmets) seem to all follow the same formula. Doctors treating people for something, people washing themselves with a garden hose, a room full of dead bodies, GAS BABY! at the end. They came up with this winning video the first time and just repeat it with small improvements over and over.

These scenes are not difficult to manufacture, they could even be real scenes of something else. As for dead bodies, those are a dime a dozen in Syria. I've seen videos of white helmets filling up pickup trucks full of dead bodies. The reason I once said some of those scenes were actors is because there were photos of dead looking children and the next photo showed them sitting up smiling. That was after the last gas incident.

These white helmets are always in the center of these things and it really is debatable how neutral they are.

I could probably make one of those videos myself if I wanted to. All I need is a baby and a gas mask.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: dragonridr

These videos (always promoted by the white helmets) seem to all follow the same formula. Doctors treating people for something, people washing themselves with a garden hose, a room full of dead bodies, GAS BABY! at the end. They came up with this winning video the first time and just repeat it with small improvements over and over.

These scenes are not difficult to manufacture, they could even be real scenes of something else. As for dead bodies, those are a dime a dozen in Syria. I've seen videos of white helmets filling up pickup trucks full of dead bodies. The reason I once said some of those scenes were actors is because there were photos of dead looking children and the next photo showed them sitting up smiling. That was after the last gas incident.

These white helmets are always in the center of these things and it really is debatable how neutral they are.

I could probably make one of those videos myself if I wanted to. All I need is a baby and a gas mask.

Then Russia shouldn't be sending their troops to Douma to cover it up and keep special forces out of the area.
Russia shouldn't be blocking investigators.

Russia is behind this, 100%

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Since I believe the white helmets are the ones that produce the videos and they are mostly allied with the ISIS that Russia and Syria are fighting, I would have to disagree. The video helps the terrorists because they want the Us to attack Syria. If Trump walks away from this, we will undoubtedly see another gas attack that is much larger than this one. Dozens of gas babies, maybe a hospital.

I think the attacks so far have been fake. The first one was accepted with no investigation so they just keep doing it over and over. None of these attacks have been verified so far. That doesn't mean I have any doubt ISIS would gas people for real if they were able to.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

it makes me sick that so many Americans believe sputnik and RT over President Trump

Maybe because Trump is a lying moron??

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Of course they are fake, they want an excuse to invade Syria, they might do Iran at the same time. We seem to be going to the brink because we are being manipulated by criminals . vwww.youtube.com...
It's all scripted but Putin might rewrite it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join