It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number 20

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm fed up with being number 20 on the thread posts!

It seems to happen more often than not, it's someone elses turn to be number 20.

edit on CDTTue, 10 Apr 2018 11:21:10 -05000000003011x110x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Eh???

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
17 more replies and you can have the 20 spot again .

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Huh? Where does it even say? I never noticed that.

Anyways the worst spot is the bottom post of page 3. That's where you get into skimming territory. The most ignored post ever, trust me I know from experience

edit on 10-4-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I'm fed up with being number 20 on the thread posts!

what number am I?

Do you want to swap numbers

It seems to happen more often than not, it's someone elses turn to be number 20.

raises hand to take the honor of being #20.

thread posts have numbers?

or do you mean being the 20th post?

You are #1 in this thread if that's the case

here just for you

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
LMAO !!

I hate it too..

and when you do you end up on the next page that doesnt exist yet so your screen is blank..

one more person posts so now when another person goes oh new posts in that thread they click the last page button and skip right past you.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
No 6..I am not a number I am a free man.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
No! No, no, not 6! 7!

7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby.

Step into my office.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
No! No, no, not 6! 7!

7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby.

Step into my office.

but 7 is a cannibal, he 8 9 and 10.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Anyways the worst spot is the bottom post of page 3. That's where you get into skimming territory. The most ignored post ever, trust me I know from experience

And page 1 especially if the thread is moving very fast and 2 or 3 people post at the same time. It's worse if you've spent a long time typing up a reply only to fibd out your post is ignored and page 2 is filling up again, so you post again and it's nuber 20 again or 19.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Yeah, that too. That's happened a few times.

But Number 20 is bad and even number 19 can be ignored.
edit on CDTWed, 11 Apr 2018 04:30:40 -05000000003004x140x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I was expecting a * belch * Number Eight * belch * Number Eight * belch *

You have disappointed me son.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to: auroraaus

I have no idea of this reference.. I'm too old

Will a bad fart joke suffice?

Q: Why don't farts graduate from high school?
A: Because they always end up getting expelled!

*look of shame and awe, combined into a single instance of emotion*

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It's a reference from an episode of The Simpsons where Homer joins the barbershop quartet. John Lennon and Yoko Ono are lampooned in the guise of Barney Gumble and his eccentric Japanese girlfriend. The burp and the Number 8 was their new art/music.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

It's a reference from an episode of The Simpsons where Homer joins the barbershop quartet. John Lennon and Yoko Ono are lampooned in the guise of Barney Gumble and his eccentric Japanese girlfriend. The burp and the Number 8 was their new art/music.

Oh gawd, this I should have known.. My dementia is almost complete ! I'm watching the simspons even as I type.. between family guy and american dad.. they seem to think that anyone not watching the commonwealth olympics, is someone who finds this an awesome alternative. There are times I wish I had not thrown my tv out. streaming online is akin to finding any signal and listening to it for hours, even if it's old time singing, like "Oh goodness, there IS something out there!!"

Oo

So the fart joke didn't suffice I take it.
my dad would be so upset with me....

edit on 11-4-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

And page 1 especially if the thread is moving very fast and 2 or 3 people post at the same time. It's worse if you've spent a long time typing up a reply only to fibd out your post is ignored and page 2 is filling up again, so you post again and it's nuber 20 again or 19.

Yeah. Well I always read your posts when I see them.

Make 20th posts great again!

edit on 11-4-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

need to learn some real dad jokes my man!

Me da's favourite was placing a potato chip randomly on our shoulder and say ""You've got a chip on yer shoulder!"

My pasttime many many moons ago at an old work place was to slide salt satchets up and at co-workers and say "You've been assaulted!"

top topics

join