It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Extremely Boring Video. Do Not Watch It [SKRIPAL CASE]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Apparently Craig Murray's interview was too boring...

I have managed to get hold of a copy, which you can see here, of my lengthy interview with Sky News about the Skripals yesterday, which Sky refused to put online because they allege I was boring. With the warning you might therefore be very bored, you may watch it if you wish.

Please visit this link for the video.

His video was scrapped from Skynews.com, coz he was "boring" ... judge for yourself
edit on 8/4/2018 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/4/2018 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

For an extremely boring video it was quite interesting.

I wonder of the host was high or otherwise incapacitated - it was super weird the way she kept going on about that other interview that really had no relevance for the story Craig Murray was being interviewed about!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Is this like " taste this..does it taste bad to you? ". I usually respond with. " no thanks"

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Yep. Craig Murray is exceptionally boring. Droning on and on. Flipping between this and that and trying to sound convincing in a subject matter where he has little experience. Another pseudo-expert with no credentials except he was sacked from a minor role in the UK's foreign office.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

he was sacked from a minor role in the UK's foreign office.

He was British Ambassador to Uzbekistan.

Hardly a minor role.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
He was British Ambassador to Uzbekistan.
Hardly a minor role

Not for very long, and Uzbekistan is a minor posting. He was sacked from it, so not very good at it either.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

You really are struggling now.

An Ambassador, is an Ambassador is an Ambassador. It doesn't matter where he or she is posted or for how long.

He doesn't agree with your beloved Tory Parties view, so no surprise by your comment.

an official envoy; especially : a diplomatic agent of the highest rank accredited to a foreign government or sovereign as the resident representative of his or her own government or sovereign or appointed for a special and often temporary diplomatic assignment She's the American ambassador to Italy

www.merriam-webster.com...

edit on 9-4-2018 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

? Murray was sacked under a Labour government. Sacked after two years as ambassador to a minor country. Sacked because he violated the Official Secrets Act. So, a disgraced and failed civil servant, from a decade and a half ago, is suddenly an expert in nerve agents and the Salisbury poisoning.

Back to the OP - this painful interview highlighted Murray's lack of credibility and legitimacy over the subject matter. That's why it was not aired. It was painful to watch. Yes, and boring.

PS you have no idea about my politics, so please try to keep to topic and not attempt to personalise. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

? Murray was sacked under a Labour government. Sacked after two years as ambassador to a minor country. Sacked because he violated the Official Secrets Act. So, a disgraced and failed civil servant, from a decade and a half ago, is suddenly an expert in nerve agents and the Salisbury poisoning.

Back to the OP - this painful interview highlighted Murray's lack of credibility and legitimacy over the subject matter. That's why it was not aired. It was painful to watch. Yes, and boring.

PS you have no idea about my politics, so please try to keep to topic and not attempt to personalise. Thanks.

Whatever Craig Murray did or didn't do as a British Ambassador is of no consequence.

What is of consequence is you calling his role in The FO a " Minor One " That was plainly wrong and you know it. Just man-up and admit it.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

He is still very boring, though.

new topics

top topics

join