It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Open Your Eyes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

No I didnt. I just spelled it wrong. I am now and always was aware of what it was. I never went on any tangent about meetings on a yacht. You're making # up to try and prove a point. Or your memory is bad. But what you said never happened.
edit on 482018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

doesnt know what the word protagonist means....uses it incorrectly but thinks she scored a point....

ouch

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: colang

I agree about the new gas attack, no reason for Assad to do it. Might have been one of the local factions, or someone from the West.

But the Skripal poisoning fits well with Russia's MO. It doesn't matter if he's a nobody anymore. It would work as just another provocation, and to confuse. But it was good for Putin's campaign too, more people voted for him after all the threats and bluster.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

But Assad did do it. Why defend that animal?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

All good mate

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: angeldoll

doesnt know what the word protagonist means....uses it incorrectly but thinks she scored a point....

ouch

Oh please. How nutty.

Anyway, I could do this all night. I never understood why people troll before, it's sort of fun.
But unbecoming. To me.

cya, oh, and get a dictionary. : )

For me to say I am sublime's protagonist? Buddy, when you get that dictionary, look up the word "sarcasm", will ya?
edit on 4/8/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I normally agree but the thing with the UK was it was in the UK if it took place on Russian soil I would agree. Again what makes me wonder is regardless of what Russia says I do think the sanctions imposed have led to some pain to there economy. Surely they would have know the finger would be pointed and further sanctions placed on them also Vladimir is a proud man I dont think they would pull off something that appeared have there name all over it ... knowing that they would be first port of call . The last point I believe is the most telling they wernt accusations from the beginning they were 100 % without fear of doubt the doing of Russia however within 2.5 weeks the banging fist rhetoric softened a notch where there was once no doubt there is now some doubt ... Also countries like the US ..Russia have been assassinating each other for a long time this incident looks sloppy and the victims are Alive unusual

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
colang--Thank you making this thread and I hope you don't mind me reposting your list of questions and points from another thread. I think they are very coherent and a logical base from which to consider this newest as regards Syria:

1. The "Rebels" are as good as finished so why use chemical weapons.
2. President Assad would be fully aware of the consequences of using such weapons which makes no sense
3. Russia has been warning of a false flag incident for the past few months.
4. Due to The Syrian Government inviting Russia to remove ISIS the only possible way the imperialist Americans could achieve there goal of turning Syria into another Libya is through false flags against Syria and Russia
5. The reports of the aledged Chemical Attacks have come from the white helmets and other so called rebel groups
6. The Rebel Groups reporting these "incidents "all have ties or are proxies of Washington
7. Amazing we hear the word Chemicals again while the so called false flag chemical attacks in the UK are so fresh

Anyone that believes that Assad would carry this out still believe the Easter Bunny brings eggs at Easter.

Well said sir ! The MIC and the propaganda machine must really think everyone is to stupid to see the transparency of their lies.

I do wonder where they think this is all going to end and who the hell are making the decisions to proceed on this course ?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I 100% agree, and I am from the UK. Problem is, most people are brainwashed and conditioned, that they ignore or refuse to see what really is happening.

It is obvious the West want some form of conflict with Russia, and they will stop at nothing to get what they want.

They are sociopaths who crave control and power. Do you think they give a crap about the average person on the street? Do you think they care for your well being? Of course not!

But people will still believe everything they say. Justify everything they do. If they start a war, people will fight for that war, right or wrong.

These sociopaths have us by the balls, brainwash us with patriotism for your country, and we fall for it again and again!

They decide if you go to war. They decide if your family lives or dies. They pretty much have you by the balls.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

When you get the president of Syria's name right we will consider listening to you but since you don't even know his name a very minor detail your post content is highly suspect .

Well, that is very mature of You!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44

So the British poisoned the ex Russian Ho Ho
And the Ukranians shot down MH17 Hum Hum
And Mr Assad didna have a few barrels of poison to drop ever ? ( +400 000 Dead Charges Already mainly Civilians )
And those Towers in Amurica.
O and those Russian planes that keep teasing us all here in Europe.
Nothing to think about here says RT..
Peace..

So Putin decided to do this just before a world cup bring held in Russia?

Any evidence they shot down that plane?

Assad would have to be the dumbest person alive to do this, and he is not dumb!

9/11? If anything is suspect, it is the official story of 9/11

Russians has done this, so has other countries, and will continue to do so.

Seems like your are a sucker for mainstream news, and your government! Hence the reason they get away with doing what they do!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I'm sorry, but here's yet another "open your eyes!" post by someone who apparently feels he is positioned to understand The Truth and is visionary while everyone else is somehow blind to the issues. What makes these "visionary" truth-understanding people so special? I'm guessing the rebels here are thinking Assad is yet another brutal dictator enslaving his own people who needs to leave. To these people "opening your eyes!" has rather the opposite meaning. Perhaps YOU ought to open YOUR eyes rather than support a corrupt regime being supported by other corrupt regimes. Sounds to me like you are biased in favor of the Assad regime and can't handle the fact that Assad has gassed his own people. You're just an apologist and your point of view has to be considered in that light as not credible.

And it sounds like you will believe everything the West says, and msybe sweep under the carpet the terrible things we have done over the last few decades, that have cost thousands of lives.

What, are you saying that we should all get in line and except all this as truth? Knowing that we have been lied and manipalated many times in the past?

You think that we should not question because it is our own government?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

But Assad did do it. Why defend that animal?

proof? that's right, you have NONE. So stop sprouting off your nonsensical opinions as facts.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: colang
a reply to: Sillyolme

Accept my apologies I was having an angry rant

Don't apologise, that person just attacked you for speaking the truth and saying what most of us (who aren't blinded by the MSM onslaught and Deep State schenanigans) are thinking anyway. They have their world view and anything that challenges that view or threatens their rose tinted glasses will send them into a flurry.. 'Oh no, it couldn't possibly be a false flag because if it's true, that means i've been believing nonsense for years, i can't have that, it will make me look like an idiot'

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

The false flag narrative can be used to distract many and misguide them into believing non truths.
Many call the recent attack a false flag from the West but why wont Syria gov. confirm those were their aircraft in the area?
And why are those who call it a false flag ignoring this?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Who is really opening or closings their eyes?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Who is really opening or closings their eyes?

Ask yourself this: Cui Bono?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Certainly not Assad, Russia, or the current administration. My guess would be those groups that have exploiting the turmoil over there for personal gain.

I don't think this is a "Quis custodiet ipsos custodies" thing, but rather a "utentem populo" issue. (my latin sucks so this should be Who watches the watchmen, and who exploits the masses/people) The Foundation has done this many times in the past where either an real situation (ie Hatian Earthquake then Hurricain) or a fabracated event (ie The Arab Spring upraising).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join