It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statement about Skinwalker Ranch ownership from Adamantium Real Estate lawyer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I don't know about any of this recent crap, or the attempts to cash in on various people's CV's and reputations.

That said, what I do know is that I read Kelleher's book a couple of years ago and can verify, based on my own contact experiences, that many things that happened at Skinwalker Ranch are the real deal.

The "Gormans" were puzzled that the previous owner had put locks on the doors inside the house. This didn't surprise me at all. We're dealing with a malevolent and sadistic force that takes great pleasure in scaring the living sh*t out of we puny humans.

If people knew the truth about our reality they'd kill themselves.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1
I don't know about any of this recent crap, or the attempts to cash in on various people's CV's and reputations.

That said, what I do know is that I read Kelleher's book a couple of years ago and can verify, based on my own contact experiences, that many things that happened at Skinwalker Ranch are the real deal.

The "Gormans" were puzzled that the previous owner had put locks on the doors inside the house. This didn't surprise me at all. We're dealing with a malevolent and sadistic force that takes great pleasure in scaring the living sh*t out of we puny humans.

If people knew the truth about our reality they'd kill themselves.

We're dealing with a symptom of science. Why is it that every time something random happens people blame it on a thinking entity.

(post by Lurker1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

Explain? You seem to think that an issue of "Quantum Cavitation" (in theory pockets in dead reality are still in existence, but floating around in bubbles of our reality)

There is science to back up this theory, but hey if you have a better explanation please tell us. Though I guess I'm clueless since I'm sitting on a science backed explanation, and you have a what?

edit on 8-4-2018 by Guyfriday because: Cleaned up post a little

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Vlawde, dude, thank you for the update. I look always look forward to the next one.
edit on 8-4-2018 by Noncents because: Removed Unnecessary

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Reminder.....

originally posted by: Springer
I just want to jump in here and say that the privacy of the new owner will be respected here until she or he wants the world to know.

So, while I appreciate the curiosity about who owns the ranch ATS will not be part of invading a private citizen's privacy.

This is site policy. Just like we don't allow the names or images of people suspected of being "crisis" actors, or any of the other invasions of privacy various stories have brought about to be published here, we won't allow the speculation of who owns the ranch causing private citizens duress or harm to published here either.

Everyone's cooperation is appreciated.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Obviously my call for the respect of our privacy policy is beyond some people's ability to abide.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join