It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statement about Skinwalker Ranch ownership from Adamantium Real Estate lawyer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Over the past year or so there's been a lot of talk about Adamantium Real Estate and their involvement in SKinwalker Ranch ownership, and the company representative Thomas Winterton spoke at a local council meeting about the road closure several years back, so his name was immediately connected to who owns the ranch.

Ryan Skinner, a former member here who in some capacity investigated the ranch (not in any official status, I don't believe he was ever granted access) and author of multiple books on the ranch has a Facebook page dedicated to Skinwalker. He added and tagged Thomas Winterton, and Thomas showed up today to make a statement. Here 'tis:

Thomas Winterton

In past posts I have been tagged and asked to clarify or add insight to the conversation. For the past two years I have refrained. The time has come that I would like to clarify a few things I have read on this page. This will most likely be the only thing I post on here.

First, Good job Ryan Skinner on keeping this page intriguing and also using what seems to be good judgement on moderating the discussions. I have followed this page since being hired as a consultant and representative of Adamantium Real Estate Holdings over two years ago. It has been interesting and very amusing to read the posts on this page in regards to who the new owner is. As I am under a NDA, I am very limited in what I can say, but in light of several of the past posts, I will just set the record straight.

First and obvious, the new owner(s) does not want to be identified. The new owner(s) is/are very successful and intelligent. He/She/They have gone to great lengths and expense to keep their identity private. There have been layers added and precautions taken to insure privacy. Because no public dollars have been used in purchasing or maintaining the ranch, it really is none of the public's business who owns it. I understand the curiosity, but that does not supersede a private entities rights to remain private. The owner(s) has/have set up Adamantium, hired a law firm to manage it, hired a real estate management company to oversee it, and have done everything through third party contractors. Even the manager of the ranch was chosen and hired by the real estate management company. When I submit an invoice for my consulting, I submit it to the real estate management company.

When we have had contractors on the ranch, they are paid through the real estate management company or the owner of the real estate management company. Good luck finding the owner(s) because anyone who knows the true identity of the owner(s) are all under a strict NDA, and even if we weren't under an NDA, we wouldn't risk our access to the ranch and our place in the inner circle for a few moments of glory on a page with people we have never met. If asked, many associated with these protective layers would claim they are the owner simply to throw off the hunt and protect the identity of the owner(s).

I can tell you for sure that *Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell did not travel on the owners private jet to the ranch. I will end by saying that many hired to perform functions within the ranch started off doing so simply as a job. Over the past two years, the fascination and the level of involvement by those associated with the ranch has grown and now many of those hired to do a job have become very involved in the ranch. Do not mistake their involvement as a sign of ownership or you will chase a rabbit hole that gets you nowhere.

*Just to clarify, Jeremy is a filmmaker who is releasing a movie this year about the ranch that features George Knapp (also one about Bob Lazar).
edit on 4/8/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

What a name for a Real Estate firm. Sounds more like an online collectible dealer. This appears to be their website (?) www.adamantiumgroup.com...
edit on 8-4-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
that's it?.....NDA is non-disclosure agreement, and that is exactly what you have there...nothing disclosed, so why even make the above OP?....am I missing something here?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

No trespassing, private property. Take your circus act someplace else.

Or Ante up, gotta pay to play. in the future, interviews and visitation will only be granted to the highest bidders.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Springer recently visited the ranch with George and Jeremy and others and has promised a thread and pics.

This story is getting hot again it seems.

edit on 8-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Adamantium has been connected to the ranch for several years. Yeah, named after the metal that makes up WOlverine's claws.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Very interesting.

Bought by a private owner to keep people away from true paranormal activity while they investigate for an eventual big reveal... or, bought by someone to keep the public away from very human activity of the deeply classified military kind?

Makes you wonder.

Definitely keeping an eye on this one and looking forward to the Knapp, et al. movie coming up.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

edit on 4/8/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
a reply to: FamCore

Adamantium has been connected to the ranch for several years. Yeah, named after the metal that makes up WOlverine's claws.

Adamantium means unbreakable.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
that's it?.....NDA is non-disclosure agreement, and that is exactly what you have there...nothing disclosed, so why even make the above OP?....am I missing something here?

Yes. It's a substantive statement by the owner's proxy. "We're not telling who owns the place, so stop asking. We buried this thing so deep that you'll never find out. It's none of your business."

Frankly, I think that is worth knowing.
edit on 4/8/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have to say that whoever owns it now certainly is not using it as a regular ranch and then you have to ask why was it purchased and the need for secrecy??.

Unless it is going to be turned into some kind of cash cow why would anyone take the time and expense to go through so many hoops to maintain a NDA?, cost on top of cost every time anything needs to be done as it is handled by the middle man, from a straight business sense it would not add up..

I can only surmise that whoever owns it has a deeply vested interest in the place and from the reports it could be nothing at all or everything plus more..

Even if 1/3rd of the stories are true (debatable) it is a very strange place indeed...

RA

edit on 8-4-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
They're either gonna do freaky rituals out there or turn it into a paranormal theme park.

Or I guess that other option of burying a EM weapons testing operation is on the table as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The new owner(s) is/are very successful and intelligent.

So, Robbie Williams bought it then. Clearly it's an A list celeb of some kind cos no-one would give a rats arse if it was anyone else. Other than Robbie, who else is invested in the subject and has visited Skinwalker in the past? Kurt Russel?

Either way, it's pretty obvious it's the first word in each sentence that counts and the others are added, rather unintelligently ("first and obvious" is pretty poor English, the saying is "first and foremost"), to confuse. So let's read it again

First and obvious, the new owner does not want to be identified. The new owner is very successful and intelligent. He (has) gone to great lengths and expense to keep their identity private.

Yeah, my money is on Robbie. He has a private jet, a vested interested in UFOs and Skinwalker ranch, is successful and intelligent and is known for his use of privacy. good for you sir! Furthermore, Dan Akroyd doesn't have a private jet, and I doubt any UFO celebrities do either (History channel doesn't pay THAT well). Maybe that Bigelow guy or a politician but the way that "statement" is written does make it sound like a A-lister to me. So they actually gave away a # load of clues by attempting to say nothing at all.

That dude may have actually breached his NDA because he included identifiable information (that the owner owns a private jet). Cos it's not like private jets are a common thing. Well okay, not a hard breach, but a soft one certainly. Gives us the scope to narrow it down quite considerably. Then again that dude probably should have just said nothing at all, which is more appropriate when you're under a freaking NDA lol.

All that said though, Skinwalker Ranch is not like some magic one-off portal to UFOs. You can see and observe them the world over. Not sure why folks have such a hard-on for this place. If that place is going to be a private residence, owned by someone shrouded in mass secrecy, then it is of little use to UFOlogy now.
edit on 8-4-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
I have to say that whoever owns it now certainly is not using it as a regular ranch and then you have to ask why was it purchased and the need for secrecy??.

I do not think the reasons are very mysterious at all, but rather mundane. Let's say you're a Really Rich Guy with an interest in Weird Stuff. You are well-known at least in certain circles and are not willing to let your interest in Weird Stuff be known to others because you think that would have a negative impact. If people knew you owned Skinwalker there would be endless stories and endless speculation as to why you bought the ranch. The stories would overwhelm what ever other issues you are known for. Indeed, it wouldn't be long before your name became so permanently associated with Skinwalker that your name could not be mentioned in any context without the appendage "who owns the mysterious Skinwalker Ranch." If you were a philanthropist, for example, any story about you giving millions to some good cause would end with "who owns the mysterious Skinwalker Ranch." Look what happened to Bigelow. Can anyone articulate Bigelow's many business interests? You may know of Bigelow Aerospace that does, er, umm, something to do with aerospace stuff, but very likely when you hear the name Bigelow, you think, "that's the rich guy who used to own Skinwalker Ranch."

The very question you are asking: "then you have to ask why was it purchased and the need for secrecy??" proves the point well enough. Why do you "have to ask" again? The owner reading your question is saying back: "Why is it any of your business? Why are you attempting to invade my privacy? I am not required to satisfy your curiosity."

Of course, the new owner could be an Illuminati Masonic Reptilian building a secret portal from which invading armies of Orcs will enter from another dimension and take over the world. I'm sure we'll be hearing all about that very soon. Remember you heard it here first!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

They're either gonna do freaky rituals out there or turn it into a paranormal theme park.

Do you get Scooby Doo ending to unmask Mr. Big who really owns the ranch?

Or I guess that other option of burying a EM weapons testing operation is on the table as well.

They'll call that Lazar Quest and you'll be able to blast bits of Element 115.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Time for a little drone op.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

What a name for a Real Estate firm. Sounds more like an online collectible dealer. This appears to be their website (?) www.adamantiumgroup.com...

So the CEO of Adamantium Group is an interesting cat.

From the Adamantium Group web site : www.adamantiumgroup.com...

“ Manolo Rueda, our CEO has spent his last 20 years working in Luxury but for the last 3 years has been focused in PRO-HEALTH construction, researching and studding energies, connections in physics, mathematics, geometry, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology, chemistry, as well as anthropology and ancient civilizations.

These studies lead Rueda to groundbreaking theories, published papers and patented inventions like CasaAurea© in ProHealth construction, which are now gaining worldwide recognition and acceptance.

Rueda´s works are focused on a fundamental energy and geometry of space that connects us all; from the quantum and molecular scale to cosmological objects in the Universe. In Rueda’s theory’s, gravity and electromagnetism are unified, something predicted by the inventor Nicola Tesla and confirmed by the Sydney d´Agvilo 2016 Intervallic theory of physics and quantum.“

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: The GUT

Do you get Scooby Doo ending to unmask Mr. Big who really owns the ranch?

They'll call that Lazar Quest and you'll be able to blast bits of Element 115.

I love the 816elowcon reference number. Intricate work. Well done.......well done.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's a long way to go to do the financial digging of who is bankrolling the Adamantium Group, then maybe possibly teasing out which of the investors in which layer may "possibly" be the owner.

Lotta work & cost for little payoff.
At this point it's time to accept that the ranch is privately owned (again) and walk away.

In all reality (barring bombshells from Springer) the place is at this point just a "brand name" piece of property with no evidence of ANY current paranormal incidents. I'd say our interest is misguided. If I'm wrong it'll come out in the wash over time, if I'm right everyone will have been spinning their wheels with egg on their faces.

There are just too many other places that ARE public access that have para ongoing activity albeit without the famous name.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

I sh** you not Paddy.

RANCH

Providing recreation facilities; Arranging and conducting special events for social entertainment purposes; Entertainment services, namely, storytelling; Publishing of printed matter; Publishing of electronic publications; Entertainment services, namely, creation, development, production, and distribution of multimedia content, internet content, motion pictures, and television shows

Link : trademarks.justia.com...

Sounds slightly familiar. Would you like to guess who the Hotdog vendor might be?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join