It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Entered My Room And Climbed On My Bed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Omg how about NO

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Ive had sleep paralysis shadow creatures, but nothing so vivid or colorful. I wonder what made you think of the golden ball for defense?

I think these things feed of fear. Maybe your past experiences or other unremembered experiences taught you not to fear these things.

I stopped seeing shadow ppl when i stopped having any fear. Not sure why i stopped fearing but i felt calm and interested last time.

Not sure if i could be calm and unfearful with such a vivid and aggressive entity that you experienced.

I believe fear really is the key here. The mystery remains how we improve our ability to be unfearful in that state of being. In wonder if we astral project , learn thinga, then forget them only to have it being used unconsciously in a scenario like OPs.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

I thought that for awhile too. It's a rational approach. However, it ignores thousands of people who report seeing similair things.

I believe there is a spirit world and i think it's a little naive to assume that it isn't a possibility that beings cant exist in other dimensions that can interfere with us.

It's like when thousands of unrelated users experience seeing machine elves and other similar entities from a D M T trip. Sure, it's possible that it's all chemicals. However, i think that is unlikely
edit on 29-7-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I have to give a little cred to the OP's vision. I am about the least religious person I know (haha, right?) and if you look at my posts you'll see evidence of that. BUT, I actually dreamed of being in Heaven and it was so real, so consistent it was frightening.

Essentially, I realized the horror within the concept of a supreme God such that you can NOT look away from Him/Her/It. We were all floating in reddish orange clouds very much like the concept in Philip Jose Farmer's 'To Your Scattered Bodies Go' (see image link, below), and we were going towards 'The Light'. But to my surprise and wonder and after waking up, horror, I realized the consequences of there being a Divine Presence such that you could not look away (after all why would you?). You no longer have a will of your own, and you spend Eternity gazing at and being afraid of being turned away (since that would, in that regime, be the worst of the worst horrors) if you did or thought something 'wrong' - according to the Divine Presence.

Anyway, cool vision. Thanks for posting, OP.

edit on 30-7-2019 by Maverick7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Must be the time of year.

I was cooking last night and went to the bathroom when I came back the kitchen to entryway door opened then closed. Not just a bit but fully opened then closed.

Went to bed and looked at my fit bit and it said 9:05 ?????? I know it was after 10. Got up and went to my phone and it said 9:05 went to the kitchen and it was 10:05 ???

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Must be the time of year.

I was cooking last night and went to the bathroom when I came back the kitchen to entryway door opened then closed. Not just a bit but fully opened then closed.

Went to bed and looked at my fit bit and it said 9:05 ?????? I know it was after 10. Got up and went to my phone and it said 9:05 went to the kitchen and it was 10:05 ???

It's interesting, despite the claims by skeptics that there are no 'paranormal' conditions or events, the truth is we don't understand everything. There's a tendency for each generation of experts to assure you they KNOW the Sun revolves around the Earth, and that fire is caused by a substance's inherent 'phlogiston', a wise consumer or layperson should realize by now that though science has more answers, they don't have all the answers, because, well, we learn as we go, theories are revised and so on.

What's important not to do is engage in hoaxery, fear-mongering, outright lying by various groups to support their finance-driven agenda, or to jump on some popular bandwagon and ignore facts. Or...factoids, if you will.

Some things we will never understand particularly those outside of our paradigm (like 'what existed before the Universe we know'), or 'What is in the mind of God', because we can not know or perhaps cannot understand the answers if by some magic answers were given.

The best example of this is trying to explain color to a blind person or 'UP' to a 2 dimensional being. (It's a sub-set of Newcomb's paradox which talks about the impossibility of knowing if we have "free will".

At any rate, so far we know that high strangeness things happen, that human perception can be fooled and that there will never be female stage magicians (*).

(*) see the new Netflix standup show by Whitney Cummings for the answer to this paradox.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

You can chalk this off as Sleep Paralysis, but may be there is more to it actually.

What you saw was an alien creature, but what you think is not right. The aliens fear our sight, human sight is deadly, lethal for them. He might have been a guardian of your's. When you perceived Jesus in front of you, he shielded you from his sight, as they know the real truth of this universe. When you perceived the holy light you didn't cast it, it was Jesus who cast it onto you.

Can you please tell me your other experiences before this, as this might enlighten a bit more as to why he cared to protect you.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sid1314

Yes of course, I made threads describing them - if you look at my thread history you'll find them all there. I hope you enjoy reading them.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

This use to happen to me all the time then I got married.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
"Sleep paralysis" doesn't mean that the events do not include a paranormal event happening at the same time.

Different medications especially opiate containing ones can increase the likelihood of sleep paralysis which could include a spirit attack or dimensional encounter at the same time. It doesn't mean the person did something bad and is being punished, only that the right ingredients for such an event to happen have occurred. What you do to defend yourself could be why it is allowed to happen.

The spiritual and the physical both exist, but those who have a problem understanding that there IS a spiritual dimension(s) often try and fit all of life into a self built box containing only the physical or what is known to science, which is self limiting by proxy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join