It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Entered My Room And Climbed On My Bed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Many of your statements resonate with me.
Some of the things you said, I could say myself, in exactly the same words. Such as the screaming and screaming, and trying to force my eyes open, being afraid to go to bed at night.

In the end I did the same as you. I tried to gain control rather than just being a victim. I use visualisation techniques same as you did.
It worked.

I don't think anyone who has not experienced these can understand the reality of it .

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Sounds like sleep paralysis, I've had it many times in my life. The experiences can range from very terrifying to very annoying.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

No weakness, never weakness.

OP, Be at peace. The fear you lack will be the freedom you claim. Peace and prosperity to you.

Hold it down.

edit on 4 8 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

changed my mind
edit on 8-4-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Don't know what it was, but would to address the headache as you described.

Headache that bad and especially early in the morning waking you or right after arising... are symptomatic of a small stroke, and these should be addressed to your doctor.

You can have no pronounced or noticeable aftereffects, but should be at least mention to doctors.

I know... I had one exactly as you describe 13 years ago. Will be checking on what other members think you "saw" here. Best,
M.S.
EMT
Advanced Life Support

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You command it to leave in the name of Jesus Christ and it has to leave right away
Thats all. Done deal

I have been visitedbythem. I know! Do it that way. Problem solved. No more fear. They feed on fear.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

The only conclusions i can come too are either you have some serious mental problems which make it difficult for you to determine reality from fantasy, or you like to make up stories to garner yourself some online attention. Either way, you should get some professional help. These things aren’t real, and none of what you have claimed could have happened.

The good news is, nothing is coming into your house. The bad news is, that life is hard, but, the more you educate yourself, the easier it becomes.

I don't normally do this, but I found your post to be overly rude. Where is your proof that this stuff isn't real? That none of this happened? Where's your medical degree to even suggest mental problems?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

The only conclusions i can come too are either you have some serious mental problems which make it difficult for you to determine reality from fantasy, or you like to make up stories to garner yourself some online attention. Either way, you should get some professional help. These things aren’t real, and none of what you have claimed could have happened.

The good news is, nothing is coming into your house. The bad news is, that life is hard, but, the more you educate yourself, the easier it becomes.

I don't normally do this, but I found your post to be overly rude. Where is your proof that this stuff isn't real? That none of this happened? Where's your medical degree to even suggest mental problems?

lol. I can tell you don’t normally have these discussions, because you would know that the burden of proof is with the person making the claims.

I have to prove that his rediculous claims didn’t happen? But you accept his claims that shadow people are real without asking for proof?

Especially, knowing that there are several mental issues that resemble exactly what he is claiming.
edit on 8-4-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: studio500

It’s sleep paralysis...not some paranormal creature. He/she was still asleep but their mind was in a half asleep state. Their thought process was turned off and it allowed hallucinations to manifest from that.

Taking codeine has a possible side effect of guess what? Hallucinations! Shocker!

Sleep paralysis is a fairly common occurrence that afflicts many people. It is most commonly explained as a feeling of being paralyzed while lying in bed, during which time auditory and visual hallucinations will also occur. Some people see human-like figures and even creatures, and they will hear voices or other strange, unsettling sounds. Far more intense than your average nightmare, sleep paralysis experiences can deeply terrify and disturb sufferers, as you will see in these 28 accounts of sleep paralysis, compiled from a Reddit thread.

Stories

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Wow, someone needs to go back to bed. Get some sleep, dude. That being said, dooby...what ur experiencing is most likely sleep paralysis. It can be nasty stuff, I know as I've suffered from it for decades, pretty regularly. Some nights it's pretty amazing, but mostly it's not fun stuff. I'm not totally sold on the science of it, I understand it, but it doesn't explain all of my experiences with SP tho. I like to keep this in mind: 2+2=4, but so does 3+1. Good luck.
edit on 8-4-2018 by ValleyofAshes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
You handled that experience very well I must say. I tend not to believe these type of things happen just because humans have a tendency of fabricating these but most the time not on purpose. But after living in the house I have now that had a murder followed by a suicide I have had some VERY creepy things happen around the “witching hour”. I have lots of animals but they sleep at the foot of my bed and no one lives with me. The first creepy thing happened when I woke up to something running up and down my stairs repeatedly. I always sleep with my door closed so I got up grabbed my gun and opened the door to nothing. So i decided to watch TV cause I was awake to say the least. The second time a really creepy thing happened I was already awake playing on my IPAD on ATS around 3AM and I heard something run up the stairs and back and forth between the other rooms then to my door and stop. This time I didn’t open the door but had my pistol and was standing there waiting for the “intruder” to try and open it. Waited five minutes then slowly made my way to the door and tapped it and nothing happened. So I checked out the house and no one was there.

:EDIT: just as I posted this a room door just slammed and all my windows are closed and AC is off. AWELL

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Have you ever experienced this yourself and speak from
first hand knowledge? If not,you are only parroting what
others' have said or posted.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

A very true statement and it works.Invoking the name of our
Lord and Saviour keeps these entities under control.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Had the same thing happen to me 2 years ago although two things happened (I was burnt out or something that day and went for very fast nap on my sofa):

- I could feel it walking on my blanket starting at the foot of my sofa...much like a cat walking over your feet while in bed sort of thing...I could feel every foot stepping around my feet (it was kind of freaky to be honest because I have no pets at home)
- I couldn't see the anomaly even with my eyes open but I definitely knew something was present
- I felt it sit side of my waist/chest area (I was lying on my side) and it pressed its hand around my neck and squished me into my pillow
- I initially couldn't speak...as if it took my voice away
- then, after mustering enough will power, I told it to leave me alone (tried to say it twice)...took me a while to say it with some speech impediment, and after about 10 or so seconds all the pressure went away and I slowly regained use of my extremities again

It was scary and yeah sleep paralysis is real....HOWEVER when the body is weak I do believe you do invite that unwanted spiritual company...For those who aren't spiritual enough you would just say it is only sleep paralysis....but personally I think there is something more to it.
edit on 8-4-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Wow... this is frighteningly similar to an experience I had. Started a thread on it too. Will post in a minute once I find it.

When it happened to me, I wasn't scared at first, but I did try to fight it and that was a huge mistake. These things are powerful.

I'm not the type that looks too much into things like this, and think a lot of paranormal blabbidy gab is just silly stories or creative imagination. This, however is very real. I know what I saw, felt and smelled. Evil. Plain and simple.

Eta: I think we both experienced the same thing here. Do you remember a smell? I could smell what is best described as roadkill. Dreams (mine at least) do not have smells and this was pungent. Imagine sticking your nose into a rotting deer corpse. It was that bad.

Here's the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-4-2018 by seaswine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
you had a hypnopompic/hypnogognic hallucination.

sleep paralysis night terrors etc. scary aeent they. but i assure you it was all in your head.

you were paralysed because your nervous system does that when you're in deep sleep to prevent you from acting out your dreams physically. you were hallucinating because the brain was mixing visual stimuli with your dream state and superimposing them.

the most common experience is exactly what you had. a troll or demon like creature Is sensed as a presence. your bed shaking. it pressing you down as if it's smothering you or trying to take your soul and you're fully paralysed to boot.

I guarantee that's what you had. I've had them often enough. just had one this last thanksgiving

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: xuenchen
Did it go bump in the night?

That would indicate something.

Wouldn't it?

No it didn't.

If it had, what would it have indicated?

Could indicate Life.

🧐

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This is definitely sleep paralysis.

Having had over 500 self induced astral projections and hundreds of sleep paralysis episodes im sure what you experienced is sleep paralysis.

You basically had an OBE but your consciousness, probably due to your head ache or stress on the mind, created this experience.

It sounds like you had your fear in check however, your statement of knowing the being was more powerful than you forced your consciousness to believe that you were trapped.

I've had this happen to me a couple times, different style of beings, but similar experiences.

You have to realize that you have the most power in these realms. Whether these beings are actually real or not is beside the point.

YOU HAVE THE MOST POWER THROUGH IMAGINATION AND VISUALIZATION IN YOUR CONSCIOUS REALM.

You just have to absolutely know 100% that you are in complete control and no other being has power over you.

notice as soon as you realized in your sleep paralysis episode that the being wasn't as strong as you thought it was, it started to fade away.

This is because in these realms, your conscious "vibration" or state of mind, instantly attracts "entities" or "beings" which are manifestations of consciousness that are there to entertain your expectations. If you expect these beings to leave they will, if you expect them to attack you, they will.

You handled the situation great, but, from those areas of consciousness you can easily dissipate the attacker, leave your body consciously, and explore the realm you have created for your self.

It's like a video game that runs on visualization and imagination.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

lol. I can tell you don’t normally have these discussions, because you would know that the burden of proof is with the person making the claims.

I have to prove that his rediculous claims didn’t happen? But you accept his claims that shadow people are real without asking for proof?

Especially, knowing that there are several mental issues that resemble exactly what he is claiming.

you obviously have 0 knowledge of consciousness, or spirituality. You show pride in ignorance. Millions of people have had similar experiences including myself (many, many countless times)

Whether these experiences happen in ones head or not is beside the point, it is an experience that happened to someone. They are not crazy, they are just unfamiliar with what has happened.

That is the whole purpose of asking ATS about these experiences, because absolutely no one i know in real life has ever experienced the things I have, and has no answers to the questions we are looking for.

So thank you to the members of ATS who are genuinely trying to put the puzzle pieces together. (not you woodcarver)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

you obviously have 0 knowledge of consciousness, or spirituality. You show pride in ignorance. Millions of people have had similar experiences including myself (many, many countless times)

Whether these experiences happen in ones head or not is beside the point, it is an experience that happened to someone. They are not crazy, they are just unfamiliar with what has happened.

That is the whole purpose of asking ATS about these experiences, because absolutely no one i know in real life has ever experienced the things I have, and has no answers to the questions we are looking for.

So thank you to the members of ATS who are genuinely trying to put the puzzle pieces together. (not you woodcarver)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join