It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the Reptilian People come from

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

It comes from when we were way closer to reptiles if I’m right lol..

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ok simple one, why have we never discovered a fossil of the missing link for Reptile/Homo-sapiens. ?Seems they were the dominant species for eons...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Well , yea.

If you follow this nonsense.. but what about a Stone Age reptilian culture that DIDNT last very long????

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Look at the DNA, then come back here and say that crap with a straight face. Good Lord, ATS! What happened to deny ignorance?

We have had an influx of (unfortunately so) schizophrenics over the last year it seems, my heart hurts for these people. But unlike the other admitted diagnosed/older members of the board who actually medicate and actively do things to help their condition. These others have chosen (as they have admitted as well) to stop taking their meds because they dont work.

So we get threads like these, now I am sure some of these are just kids. But if you read the threads over even the last 4 months youll see an unusually high volume of batcrap crazy posts by people who refuse reason or logic to an epic level, even for ATS.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: howtonhawky

The Reptilians own the planet. It has been theirs since the age of the dinosaurs.

I disagree, I think bugs own the planet

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

What if you eat a reptile?

Can you then take them over?

What if you and a reptile are stuck in a hole and each agree to let the other eat a limb when hungry so everyone stays alive and can have a food supply long enough for rescue or escape?

If I eat 20% of a dead reptile, and a non dominant reptile eats only 10% of said other dead reptile, who gets the power?

Is it only between reptiles?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Alpha Draconis system in the Orion Constellation,
The Orion Group is a Satanic force that has a predatorial ideology that uses females as slaves or breeders, while seeking territorial dominion on other planets within their warring and killing culture.

Some examples of Psionic abilities:

Astral Projection
Aura Reading
Clairvoyance
Consciousness projection or transport
Emotional Manipulation
Enhanced Dimensional Awareness
Enhanced Memory over Time
Hypnosis/Mind Control
Mind to Mind Link, Thought reading
Psychic Constructs
Psychic Energy Manipulation
Psychic Entity Conjuring
Telekinesis
Telepathy
Teleportation
Shape-shifting

These things are real and dwell within the pillars of society .
I have witnessed first hand these creatures , and they are not friendly .
ascensionglossary.com...

They project using this ....

more recently seen here ...

edit on 7-4-2018 by radarloveguy because: xxx

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
One thing, when making what most would consider outrageous claims, it's best not to end the post with a non-sequituresque pop video, as that seems to be the m.o. of the mentally unsound ...or chronically silly.

Now... how would one test this reincarnation/digestion hypothesis?

Don't get me wrong, there being evil reptoid creatures ruling humanity with delusion and evil just makes sense, but one's gotta ask the tough questions so one can convince the rational at the dinner table.

I still get laughed at over suppositions of secret space activities over jello at the facility they interred me in.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Lots of carvings and stuff.. I would be stoked to see evidence of creatures or remains or something indicating a reptilian species/culture. a reply to: JoshuaCox

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Except they do not exist. Nor do you provide any legitimate sources for your allegations. While I understand that some people might believe in this type of BS, it is clearly illogical. Fallacies of logic EVERYWHERE.

Here, evil exists. "Reptile people" do not. End of story. Please go to school or something, because this is ignorance at its worst. Either that, or you need to seek mental help. Or, you are just trolling.

edit on 7-4-2018 by rukia because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I have never understood why ATS has some massive conspiracy theories, which people soak up, alien encounters and abductions that people believe in. Government relations with other worlds thay people think coyod be true. Damn some believe utterly in a NWO

However reptilians are "to far" ? Why? People believe there is bigfoot, ghosts, demons etc which are also extreme...so why is reptilians so.... thats to far?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I would redefine the question in are the non-human identities indigenous to earth. As previous poster said some may find questioning the existence of reptile people way to far and you might be greeted with the standard reactions.
The way I see it ATS is more a 'hype' of conspiracies site at best. And 'reptiles' is completely Out.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Where do the Reptilian people come from?

They come from eggs, although some may be live birthed. What do you think?

The question that has always bugged me is whether they reproduce asexually, or not.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

Lol, none of that stuff is real...

Literally for all of human history , basically every human being to ever walk the earth has put atleast some time in attempting to “prove “ the supernatural or religion..

So what do all those billions of hours or human effort have to show for it???

Nothing.. not one single prayer , spell or whatever that can be verified through ANY measurement..

James randdi has had a million dollar prize for ANY proof of ANYTHING supernatural, and it’s sat there unclaimed for 30+ years.

The human brain is a crap thing to use for measurement. That’s why we create rulers , tape measures and planes.

Basically the definition or mission statement of science is “come up with a way to make sure your not just fooling yourself”. A bar NOTHING on your list can even remotely pass..

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Wow you people really freak out when someone mentions reptilian people.

I got back a load of kneejerk filled with assumptions.

I have never claimed most of what you say.

What i am calling reptilian people are people that seem to be real cool killers and people who lack empathy in many cases.

Again what i purpose is that if you die by way of reptilian then in your next life those characteristics will be forefront in your personality makeup.

As far as video compression flaws go that is just what they are but ask your selves why we do not see more other compression artifacts.

My answer is because there are no coincidences and the universe wastes no energy.

As far as reptilian races from long ago they were just humans just as we are but perhaps the percent of deaths by way of reptile was much higher than it is today.

Now as far as artist depictions of people looking like reptiles it is just another way to convey what i am telling you right now that in death we take on the energy of the killer and that shows up next time around.

It is just like those figures with several faces of both animal and man. It is just an artist trying to convey a message that many continue to miss that we are sharing our dna with the animal and plant kingdoms.

and for those that seem to not understand the role music plays in our lives...here have some more and i will soon give my take on this also.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

What i am calling reptilian people are people that seem to be real cool killers and people who lack empathy in many cases.

Well we do a have word that.

Its psychopath not reptilian.

Again what i purpose is that if you die by way of reptilian then in your next life those characteristics will be forefront in your personality makeup.

So its a discussion about faith and reincarnation?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think you are starting to get it.

It is all tied in together.

Keep in mind we are only right now in this thread exploring one source for human traits.

There are many causes of death and when you die you will not be reformed as you are now in another body but your energy lives on.

Again the universe waste nothing.

Now the reason for the music and arts is to overcome our animalistic nature.

Simply put it soothes the soul.

It brings the humanity forth.

edit on 8-4-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

I don’t think it is the reptile part that makes it go to far..

I think it is the “ have survived the millions of years till now and includes a who’s who of the wealthy and powerful” part that goes too far..

I don’t think the thought of an intelligent, Stone Age reptilian culture in the dark recesses of the past is that crazy at all.

Maybe that only lasted a couple million years and never made it to full scale permanent buildings or anything..

edit on 8-4-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
A warm bath and a good heat lamp... What is it your really after. What do u desire most?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

edit on 17-4-2018 by HarryJoy because: Dp

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join