It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hows that wall coming along?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
yeah i think the military is planning on building the wall as national defense due to MS13 and gangs running drugs and and trafficking humans.

You ever live in Southern California? The gangs are out of hand out there. I had high school friend almost lose his life to a mexican gang member shooting a random white kid as a blood initiation.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"Hows that wall coming along?"

Damn it. I said I'd paint it after the movie. Cripes.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

The construction of the wall is directly proportional to to DNC finding a suitable POTUS candidate.

So far, there have been prototypes built and tested - both wall and candidate, but we are still in production stage.

Once you take the blinders off, you'll see the validity of my comments - dog & pony shows must go on.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The construction of the wall is directly proportional to to DNC finding a suitable POTUS candidate.

So far, there have been prototypes built and tested - both wall and candidate, but we are still in production stage.

Once you take the blinders off, you'll see the validity of my comments - dog & pony shows must go on.

If they spent as much time building the damn wall instead of having these dog and pony shows, it would be done by now or at least partially done. But no. They will stretch this out until they run out of funding or people start waking up.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Let me take a guess. You have a lock and a front door on your house to keep criminals out right? You paid for that security. One security that you may never have an instance of someone trying to walk inZ

But you don’t want a lock and door on your country, you just want to leave the doors ooff it’s hinges and only worry about paying for the consequences after the criminals already take what they want from you. Congratulating them for making it in and leaving a bucket of cash for them in the kitchen and a sign to say they’re welcome To sleep in your house.

Do you see how stupid that sounds?

And I don’t even care for trump...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
We need it at the north as well can't let the USAers escape.

Good luck with that!
Have you looked at our northern boarder? all I need is a bass boat to get to Canada!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The wall is just a symbol that Trump uses to unify his base. Now the 4k national Guard will get SUVs to drive along the border and Trump will eventually say "we don't need a wall now, the troops are doing a bigly job" believe me.

The wall committee hasn't even started buying the land from the landowners where the wall will be built. Some don't want a wall...
This will be tied up in the courts for years.
edit on 7-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I would like for you to do some reseach....back in the early 2000's, both siiting senators Obama and Clinton both voted...wait for it....

A BORDER WALL ON THE SOUTHERN BORDER!!!

They just did not include the funding...typical lip service....

What Trump is trying to do is get the money secured to pay for what became law.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I just heard trump only has 1.6 billion for the wall... thats not nearly enough. Not even for a cheap fence. Youve been had! Mexico will not pay for it lol. Keep dreaming.

And those troops he is sending are also just for show! They cant even arrest people! The more i look into this the more i think the wall will never ever be built! Hah!
edit on 8-4-2018 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

What does that have to do with anything I said??

Wait for it....nothing...

The wall has ALWAYS been lipservice... not in the creation of a wall, but in the concept.

If you fine the any buisness owners who enploy them. There are no jobs here to come for...

Buisness works on profit. If it’s not profitable to employ them. Buisnesses stop employing them...

The stuff about “no one wants to do those jobs” is ridiculous. People won’t do those jobs for illegal immigrant pay..

A wall HAS ALWAYS been a red herring so they could pretend to take action while shipping them in other ways to pick their fruit.. .

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I voted for Trump. But the wall is a dumb idea. I'm sure plenty of illegals come here on student or tourist visas and then simply stay. No wall will help there.

Instead, take just a small portion of such funding, and revamp the immigration court system. It will solve WAY more issues.

Also, just eliminate the citizenship by birth nonsense (should only be a citizen if a parent is one), and remove the incentive.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The stuff about “no one wants to do those jobs” is ridiculous. People won’t do those jobs for illegal immigrant pay..

A wall HAS ALWAYS been a red herring so they could pretend to take action while shipping them in other ways to pick their fruit.. .

You'd rather pay $6 for a tomato? Now, how many other products have tomatoes in them? There you go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join