It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best way to hide the truth is in plain sight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
a reply to: visitedbythem

You're giving snakes a bad name.
They are just critters trying to survive.
And doing a fine job of it...having no arms or legs and all.
We need a more accurate metaphor for these type of humans.
I vote "turds."
"Donald Rumsfeld is a snake."
It makes him sound scary.
Howsabout "Donald Rumsfeld is a turd?"
I like the way that rings.
Don't demonize the poor snakes.
]

Demons might be better than turds, turds aren't scary, they're just gross.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua

originally posted by: skunkape23

You're giving snakes a bad name.
They are just critters trying to survive.
And doing a fine job of it...having no arms or legs and all.
We need a more accurate metaphor for these type of humans.
I vote "turds."
"Donald Rumsfeld is a snake."
It makes him sound scary.
Howsabout "Donald Rumsfeld is a turd?"
I like the way that rings.
Don't demonize the poor snakes.
]

Demons might be better than turds, turds aren't scary, they're just gross.
Precisely accurate.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Lumenari
Coming from a disinfo agent.

lol, do you really think that? that i'm an actual agent of an alphabet agency sent here to try and push people away from the truth?

or is that just what you call people who don't think what you think?

He's calling you out for what you are. Someone who spreads false information. You're not a disinfo agent. Your posts are pretty transparent. You parrot MSM headlines that support your ideology and fail to perform any level of due diligence such as when I ripped your statements apart in the human trafficking thread.

EDIT:

There is a difference between misinformation and disinformation. Misinformation is when someone unknowingly spreads false information. Disinformation is when someone intentionally spreads false information. You fall into the former because you don't bother to perform any level of due diligence. As I previously mention you do nothing more than parrot MSM headlines and talking points.

edit on 5-4-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The truth has always been out there, hidden in plain sight. It is for everyone that look for it to find out. Is not for everyone to understand. That's where misinformation comes in, when people think they understand.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

that sounds like something a disinfo agent would say

especially one who deliberately misinterprets posts and starts multiple-day arguments over it

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Coming from a disinfo agent.

lol, do you really think that? that i'm an actual agent of an alphabet agency sent here to try and push people away from the truth?

or is that just what you call people who don't think what you think?

No offense, but I don't think you are smart enough to be a pro.

What I think you are is what one of your leaders, Kissinger, calls a useless eater.

Someone that will carry water for a political ideology that will put you in a pit and fill it up with lime after they are done with you.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

My turds have a stronger moral compass than these blood sucking parasites.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

That's amazing. I agree

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

No offense, but I don't think you are smart enough to be a pro.

What I think you are is what one of your leaders, Kissinger, calls a useless eater.

Someone that will carry water for a political ideology that will put you in a pit and fill it up with lime after they are done with you.

aren't you sweet!

i'm not offended... you're the one who suggested it in the first place, after all

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

sorry . was going to say something but changed my mind . pushed the wrong button . Glad you agree
enjoy your day

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Definitely set up to hide the truth, good call.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You are correct in much of what you have said
That being said there are several threads from banned or former members on blogs and other sites like Reddit that discuss the idea of ATS being a DoD based website and some of these chat boards and blogs even go so far as to accuse one of the owners of being CIA connected.

It's best to just assume that there are operatives working here as well as on other sites.

I won't lie either, during 2016 I was meddling with my own army of memes and information on Twitter, I caused a Huge ruckus with some celebs and my "Dramatically" pushed factbombs with the occasional twist to the truth gained the attention of both the common tweeter and political celebs alike. I got listed in the top 100 for that year despite only 3 months work up until the election.

My memes we're dseigned using psychological marketing methods and expertise and I was following Joseph Goebbels (yes the irony since we were being called Nazis lol) methods and techniques on his philosophy of Propaganda.

I figured since it worked so well for their parties manipulation of the people of Germany it would definitely work for my ends politically.

I was right in the end and it might sound like a stretch but I probably did more to influence American Political viewpoints than the Russians.

I have been considering making a guide here on ATS about using INFORMATION and ART (memes amongst other things) for the purpose of Political Warfare and Psychological Operations

Not trying to throw thread off topic just pointing out the right knowledge and a few resources combined with some creativity can make one a dangerous political operative.
Just ask 4chan

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Double post.
But also anyone got a lead on where such a guide should I choose to make my methods public be placed on this forum? My guess would be here in disinfo
edit on 23-7-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Disinfo agents would watch sites like this to scan for people that are onto the truth before anyone else to quickly eliminate the threat of disclosure /exposure.
For example latest stock market tech stocks sell-off driven crash, i ask you this- why would top shelf highly desirable stocks like these top companies be sold in hoardes, could it be possibly that the underlying reasons are that those in the know have advised of a imminent EMP attack that would take out the one thing all these major companies depend on which of course is SATELLITES, no satellites no social media - no social media or Internet for that matter = no value to the shares (zero).
We'll see, its the only thing i can see as a possible reason why anyone would sell of these top shelf stocks after all these companies generally speaking only would grow directly proportionately with the population growth.
Precursors to wars are always financial and we know that's been escalating exponentially.
What is it now? $200 million seems like a trigger to me.
I dont think china would have much issue instigating the attack.
Food for thought!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ALSTA

Very few people here interested in the financial markets.
One need only look to the historical record concerning Bull market runs to gain insight.
The Saddam Hussein Bear market started July 17th 1990, the Dow Jones industrial average dropped 21% in value before bottoming in red October. The markets recovered completely a year later and went on to new highs.
There are indexes that track investor sentiment why would they need disinformation and censorship on a non MSM site like this?

edit on 24-7-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hiding truth in plain sight always works because people aren't smart enough to realize what happened.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: confirm3

Confirm&3
They used the Davinci code twice?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join