It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best way to hide the truth is in plain sight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
There are obviously disinfo agents on these boards in my opinion, it's the most popular conspiracy/alternative message board on the entire net (at least it was at one point). They'd be dumb not to target this place and must the waters.

Who says they didn't fund this site?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
Who says they didn't fund this site?

maybe i AM a disinfo agent and i just don't realize it because it's an MKULTRA kind of thing

THE DISINFO IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

There are obviously disinfo agents on these boards in my opinion, it's the most popular conspiracy/alternative message board on the entire net (at least it was at one point). They'd be dumb not to target this place and muddy the waters a little.

Why would they want to? No one here holds their real information on the pc they use anyways. It's likely every website on the internet created by Al Gore, err I mean Military run by Soros, condoned and legalized by the Obama admin, knows that already though, don't they. I learned that at Langley.
edit on 4-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Did you guys know the Patriot act was written years before 9/11?

Thanks Obama

Pretty sure he created the CIA and forced the NSA to spy on its own citizens too.

I'm wondering if the conservatives here will admit that the corruption and unconstitutional behavior is just as much a republican thing.

Or maybe Oswald DID act alone.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
To assume that the “truth” is somehow, for some reason, hidden says more about the person making the assumption.

As the old saying goes:

“Only he who has hidden there himself ever thinks to look under the bed”.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Thanks Obama

Pretty sure he created the CIA and forced the NSA to spy on its own citizens too.

Bush, who is close to Obamas, was in office then. All new world order snakes are together. Some pose as from the left, some pose as from the right, They aren't

Do I get through to you?
edit on 4-4-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The best way to administer disinfo is to be dramatic, not subliminal.

Take Flat Earth for example; the passion behind the argument being the main argument = normally disinfo.

If you fall into their passion, they have hooked you into their false reality. Consider either political party with that one.

The Right tend to be more easily brainwashed, while the Left tend to be more heavily brainwashed.

It doesn't change that what you focus on, is all they've wanted you to focus on.

The purpose of disinfo isn't specifically to sway your opinion, it's normally an argument that a second opinion is valid one, in situations it's normally not, (normally) based around political partisanship.

The idea a Democrat/Liberal and a Republican/Conservative cannot get along is a sad one, and also a fantasy projected by disinformation. But this idea has still even reduced sites like this one to a bunch of people being sarcastic adversaries of mockery verses cold hatred.

AboveTopSecret is supposed to be a place to 'get away' in your free time and burn off some kill time, however, some of you need to 'get away' from it instead.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Thanks Obama

Bush, who is close to Obamas, was in office then. All new world order snakes are together. Some pose as from the left, some pose as from the right, They aren't

Do I get through to you?

Nice... thanks.

I just never see that on here, its always Obama and Hilary need to go to prison, completely ignoring the fact that the largest (false flag) attack on US soil in our lifetime was under Bush/Cheney and it put the US in to a tail spin we haven't come close to pulling ourselves out of.

Its literally insane how many times I hear about prison for any democrat EXCEPT Cheney Halliburton Inc and Bush Family Nazi Dynasty Corp.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: datasdream

Not impossible.

Inevitable.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

I agree with you, but at the same time, I agree with the sense of an idea the OP had, but just failed to express.

Disinfo is a huge PART of this website, but it's not necessarily a huge PROBLEM.

Common sense defeats it, like using public restrooms, and trying to operate a swing.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

You could very well be right, this site could be an arm of an alphabet agency. Usually when something gets as big and as popular as this site it is "bought out" and loses its original purpose. Maybe the recent flood of political bickering is a sign of that? I don't know but I won't say it's out of the question, I could say that about many other sites and be wrong about it though.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

To sway public opinion one way or another, or even both ways to cause distrust. Like I said, this is the most popular (I think) conspiracy/alternative message board on the internet, why wouldn't they?

I'm not saying the owners are in on it, I like to think not, but there is hardly anything they can do if it has been infiltrated other than censor certain opinions/posters and that wouldn't be good for the site. I have seen a lot of pop-up ads for mattresses on here though, maybe because we're being lulled asleep? That's my conspiracy side coming out though.

edit on 4/4/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That...is possible, but happens way less often than in the movies.

Being monitored? Yeah, this site is probably monitored though.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Harpua

You could very well be right, this site could be an arm of an alphabet agency. Usually when something gets as big and as popular as this site it is "bought out" and loses its original purpose. Maybe the recent flood of political bickering is a sign of that? I don't know but I won't say it's out of the question, I could say that about many other sites and be wrong about it though.

If I was in charge of making sure my crimes against humanity were safe from discovery, I'd certainly start a site where everyone could talk openly about them. Then you could plant "evidence" in the media and hire debunkers to prove the theories wrong.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

a reply to: BotheLumberJack

To sway public opinion one way or another, or even both ways to cause distrust. Like I said, this is the most popular (I think) conspiracy/alternative message board on the internet, why wouldn't they?

I'm not saying the owners are in on it, I like to think not, but there is hardly anything they can do if it has been infiltrated other than censor certain opinions/posters and that wouldn't be good for the site. I have seen a lot of pop-up ads for mattresses on here though, maybe because we're being lulled asleep? That's my conspiracy side coming out though.

It's been infiltrated.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This site requires you to sign up through portals connected to either google, facebook, twitter or linkedin.

They not only want you to share info on what you think about conspiracies, but they want to know exactly who you are as well.

I know its not always been that way, but it should make you think.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Back in the late 90s, John Perry Barlow who started the Electronic Frontier Foundation was contracted by the CIA, NSA and FBI to consult on how to best gather intel. Barlow was amazed at how old school these groups were at gathering information. He recommended something that looks a lot like facebook, where people will just share their information openly.

He even suggested starting politically biased sites where you could monitor potential extremists.

Just saying

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Prison is too good for them. And don't forget Rumsfield, that dirty snake

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Thanks Obama

Do I get through to you?

Nice... thanks.

I just never see that on here, its always Obama and Hilary need to go to prison, completely ignoring the fact that the largest (false flag) attack on US soil in our lifetime was under Bush/Cheney and it put the US in to a tail spin we haven't come close to pulling ourselves out of.

Its literally insane how many times I hear about prison for any democrat EXCEPT Cheney Halliburton Inc and Bush Family Nazi Dynasty Corp.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You're giving snakes a bad name.
They are just critters trying to survive.
And doing a fine job of it...having no arms or legs and all.
We need a more accurate metaphor for these type of humans.
I vote "turds."
"Donald Rumsfeld is a snake."
It makes him sound scary.
Howsabout "Donald Rumsfeld is a turd?"
I like the way that rings.
Don't demonize the poor snakes.
edit on 4-4-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join