It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prestigious US university hosting "Christian privilege" seminar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The prestigious George Washington University in the US capital is hosting a seminar on ‘Christian privilege.’

it will explore how Christians have an “easier” life than non-Christians in the US and benefit from “unmerited perks from institutions and systems all across our country.”
Source

This leftist PC privilege-blaming nonsense needs to stop. The longer we let this crap continue, the more asinine it's going to become. I'm not religious, but I'm starting to think the Christians may have been on to a few things. You know what? Maybe they do have easier lives. Maybe it's because they don't surround themselves with the kinds of mentally deficient self-hating miscreants who cling to this BS ideology.

Part of me hopes there is a Jesus that's going to come back one day and cleanse all of this degeneracy once and for all.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Most Christians have positive thinking. They tend to help uplift others that believe as they do. There is no law that says that an employer can't hire only Christians. An employer may not be allowed to ask some questions, but they can snoop around a bit and feel out how negative of an attitude a person has. It is not good to hire people who are negative, they disrupt the business.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Losers of the world and minorities Unite.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Those that have moms and dads..that are cool.. (Like I did ..before I went off to war) should be like the war between the states.for or agaist....it's like ...we are drummed into our past lives ... so it goes....we kill each other ..Burp..

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Those that have moms and dads..that are cool.. (Like I did ..before I went off to war) should be like the war between the states.for or agaist....it's like ...we are drummed into our past lives ... so it goes....we kill each other ..Burp..

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Don't you love that little thought or voice in the background leading you to the possibility you were indeed not random pools of prehistory ooze but built by intelligent design......a reply to: trollz

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Some Christians have more relaxed lives because they are not interested in money and material items of wealth.

They can be the poorest people on this planet and spiritually they hold spiritual 'Gold' in their soul as the Spirit of the Lord is in their hearts.

This crap will continue until ALL genuine Christians are dead / murdered. Then God will remove all His protection from this planet, thus the 7 Year Tribulation will begin. God has no reason to protect evil people and demons.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Car privilege, college privilege, cell phone privilege, glasses privilege, transportation money privilege...... the list could be inexhaustible...... give it a rest, opportunity abounds, but it takes effort ie. work.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Ok so christ told us to uplift the poor in spirit. The non christians dont care. But i get mad at christian ego. They seriously believe a compilation is to be taken literaly and written by the hand of god? I find it all too .well.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Seriously, what privileges do Christians have over other
Be interesting to attend

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Yeah, I'm sure for all the Christian martyrs like Martin Luther King and all those who have ben cleansed from the Middle East life s a blast.

Those who are deliberately attacking and trying to rid the West of Christianity will be the ones who suffer most by it. Jews without Christianity will have nobody who cares about them in the world any longer or even slightly understand them. Nobody will have any interest in them and they will suffer the same fate in the long run. Isn't that already happening in the UK? Less Christianity, but anwful lot more Jew hating as we can clearly see. It is like murdering your best friend who helped you all those years and established you as a rich man. They are utterly deceived and deluded in their social engineering.

The Bible Belt has been the biggest helper of modern Israel. If they want to destroy the hand that feeds them let them. After that their enemiers will come and tear them to pieces and they will fully deserve it for the disgusting manipulation they have practised. Sorry, just being honest.

I love Jewish culture and traditrion, but I have to call them out on this. They hate Christ and are trying to rid the West of Him. Without Christ the world is a vicious brute of an animal, a wild murderous thing with no morality. Aren't there enough sympoms yet to demonstrate that or do you want some more? Lol, what kind of fool alienates a caring friend who would even take a bullet for you? Stupid #ers deserve their demise. Lol, this time haven't even had time to build a Temple that gets moshed before alienating everybody and making them hate ya.

Have some more then. It is your own doing. Happy suffering, you deserve it.

No more nice Christian Florence Nightingale for you when you are old and ill. Only the most desperate and poorly educated will want those kind of jobs and because you abuse them and oppress them they will be more likely to want to rob you than wipe your smelly cripple asses. No more nice moral teachers, just coke heads who don't give a # about the job. Hsve your Christless # hole then in FULL MEASURE.

edit on 4-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Uhhhh what Christian privilege? Maybe in certain parts of the US, but it really doesn't exist where I live (Los Angeles).

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Lol, Christian privilege in the secular world? Not. We have privilege in the sense of our spiritual salvation through Jesus Christ, and we have easier lives amongst each other through fellowship, but that's about as far as the so-called privilege goes.

The secular world effectively hates us and what we believe. We are become strangers to the world in which we live. It is no cake walk, abd Jesus taught us that we will suffer for our faith. We suffer in many ways. Perhaps the most common means of suffering for Christians in America is the constant flow of temptation and the weakness of our flesh to those temptations. True, I would much rather suffer in that way then do our fellows do in other parts of the world.

Also, everyone benefits from Christian organizations because at large we are not us for and no more. The charity outreach extends to believers and non believers alike. You can hate us, and we will extend our love yet though sometimes it is not with the pure hearts it should be.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
all this is, is another example of the war on Christianity, and the war on white people. just more BS from the liberal bigots and racists. they will not be satisfied until they can have a nice little race or religious war they can then use as an excuse to stomp out those freedoms people still have.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The best part of Christianity is Jesus taught us to love our enemies
Let's hope that things like this don't cause us to fail in serving Christ

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I wonder how an attitude like this will compound with the "white privilege" movement. Not to mention that the black community in the US is mostly Christian.

Like someone here already mentioned, Christians will suffer for Christ's name. Look what happened to Jesus and his followers. It might have been an advantage many years ago in the west, but It's not getting easier on believers in these days.

I suppose that TPTB can't have anyone organizing around any peaceful belief system without trying to cause division.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
How can a set of ideas make you privileged?
Anyone can be a christian..

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The only place I ever saw it was Utah, Nevada and Idaho, Mormon strongholds. One could debate the orthodox definition of Christian there however. But membership usually got you going with housing work and community. I say, what's wrong with that. Would you prefer Hedonistic environments like LA, Frisco, NYC or Miami ?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Maybe they do have easier lives. Maybe it's because they don't surround themselves with the kinds of mentally deficient self-hating miscreants who cling to this BS ideology.

If you are going to allow that this is possibly true then what is wrong with discussing reality? Does it make you uncomfortable? Or do you want to censor them because they are saying mean things about Christianity (even if it is possibly the truth)?
edit on 4-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Yeah, I'm sure for all the Christian martyrs like Martin Luther King and all those who have ben cleansed from the Middle East life s a blast.

What do any of those people have to do with alleged Christian privilege in the US? Deflection much?

Those who are deliberately attacking and trying to rid the West of Christianity will be the ones who suffer most by it. Jews without Christianity will have nobody who cares about them in the world any longer or even slightly understand them. Nobody will have any interest in them and they will suffer the same fate in the long run. Isn't that already happening in the UK? Less Christianity, but anwful lot more Jew hating as we can clearly see. It is like murdering your best friend who helped you all those years and established you as a rich man. They are utterly deceived and deluded in their social engineering.

Do you SERIOUSLY believe that Christianity is the bulwark standing between Jews and persecution? Are you really THAT arrogant?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join