It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentine Pilot Catches Two UFO's On Mobile Phone Which Buzz His Prop Plane

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yup, couple a bugs on the camera lens, or maybe a couple of mosquitoes...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
YAWN

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Now I have a problem with the way this is filmed and what was filmed. So this fotage is not from a permanent camera like a go-pro or a dash camera. If I understand this correctly this is the pilot filming with his mobile phone in his hands.
That implies that the pilot saw something and took out his camera and started filming. But when you look at the video I get a sense that the camera has no idea about the objects outside of the plane. You can see the camera swing left just moments before the first object appears from the left. Thats not very logical, whats being filmed here?

And then the object appears. I'm sorry but it looks fake as hell. The object movement feels fake, the lighting feels fake, the camera movement feels fake. I'm gonna declare this a spanky with intent to deceive

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Looks quite similar to this object in the clouds, filmed recently by a passenger from a plane ....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-4-2018 by doobydoll because: edited to add link

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Bluntone22
There sure is a lot of weird # going on recently.
Even the military is showing videos now.
I'm not going to say it's aliens but something is zooming around our skies.

Yea, Behold a Pale Horse and Operation Blue Beam comes to mind. Gotta admit TPTB are losing their grasp on their global agenda so I am thinking prepare for some crazy and bad snip to happen!

True, Bill Cooper was such a threat they killed him which only adds to his credibility imo.

I feel the bad snips also...

The other nite while walking the dogs, saw a dark, large, silent, fast shape cross the sky from N to S. Very eerie vibe!

Except the William Cooper part is more tinfoil wrapped urband legend then reality..

He became increasingly paranoid and more involved with a militia approach. He then had warrants issued for weapons violations and tax evasion. When they came to serve those warrants a gun fight broke out and he died while a deputy was shot in the head.

I was a huge Cooper fan and got to see him lecture multiple times live early on when he was more UFO centric. The first time he was still claiming that JFK had been killed by his driver with a blowfish gun. By the next 2 times a production company addmitted they had created the video to hoax him. Those last 2 times I saw him his whole demeanor had changed changed and he went from being a great speaker to an uptight, quick to snap, angry person..

Another Cooper urban legend is that he predicted 911. If you read up on that you will find the truth of what he did or didn't say but CT's run around saying he did as it gives credence to their narratives..

Anyway.
The video clips are UFOs to believers and birds, reflection, CGI to friends of Occam..
With all the cameras out there we still dont have one single clear irrefutable picture or video of an alien ship.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
at least one of those is obviously a bird.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It would be nice if there was an interview with the pilot and an in depth video analysis by an expert.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

Looks quite similar to this object in the clouds, filmed recently by a passenger from a plane ....

www.youtube.com...

You're kidding me right? You've obviously never seen a passenger plane leaving a contrail?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
YAWN

Wow! Thanks for that.
Maybe we should wake you when the aliens blow up the Whitehouse, just in case you miss it.

I notice the second object changes trajectory at 1:21 from parallel to the horizontal plane into an upward direction. I'm not sure if CGI would do something that subtle but a bird probably could. There is a definite lack of information that leaves this one hanging in the air. No pun intended.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
April Fools?

or....

www.environmentguru.com...

Sorry can't get pictures to upload.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
uh huh, so....the pilot picks up his phone, and with one hand records this with no shaking whatsoever, he just holds it out straight, nice and steady.....and, at the speed they were traveling, unknown direction, coupled with their slim appearance in relationship to other "aircraft", how could he have seen them in time to record......i'll pass

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I'm always torn on this subject.

Why would I jump in my spaceship, fly for a couple years at light speed - at the minimum, just so I could fly over some boring spots an a primitive planet? The atmosphere would likely be toxic to me, and so all I can do is fly around and buzz primitive flying machines.

Doesn't sound like a very efficient use of energy or time.
Or, these are robotic probes that zip around and map the surface of the planet. Okay,,, so why the [SNIPPED] do they keep mapping the surface of the planet? You'd think they'd have finished the job a few millenia ago.

The other side of me ponders what these images and stories are.

Eh. It's probably just satan.
edit on 4.2.2018 by Kandinsky because: Snipped profanity

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Seems a bit odd that there is no motion blur on the props at all.
How fast do these camera phones shoot these days and how slow does this plane fly ?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
April Fools?

or....

www.environmentguru.com...

Sorry can't get pictures to upload.

Pfft. Course not, seems legit!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

so why the fuk

Unnecessary, man.

Also not cool.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Wanna play with UFOs uh ? Well, thinking about it, what really are those ? Unidentified Flying Object! So ... that simply means you are unable to identify them.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Bluntone22
There sure is a lot of weird # going on recently.
Even the military is showing videos now.
I'm not going to say it's aliens but something is zooming around our skies.

Yea, Behold a Pale Horse and Operation Blue Beam comes to mind. Gotta admit TPTB are losing their grasp on their global agenda so I am thinking prepare for some crazy and bad snip to happen!

I think you mean Project Blue Beam.

This site is really funny lately, people mislabeling and mis naming things. One of the biggest ones I see are people calling things False Flags when they are not and now Operation Blue Beam? lol....I've even heard someone once say Blue Bean LOL.. sigh. It's like people hear something and just roll with it without actually looking into it or learn the proper naming or meaning.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Seeing the shape/speed I wouldn't say it's a bird.

But it's possible. Either that, or CGI.

If no one can prove it's any of these, then it's definitely an UFO.

Also, would be nice to have more information about the incident. Who filmed, where, when, etc...

A sign of the times, when the debunker gets asked if they're on drug of sorts

Seriously... BIRDS? 😂

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I have "seen" a UFO too. The fact the pilot doesn't make a swerve to avoid it makes the video more credible in my opinion.

I didn't see my UFO which was filmed by accident while filming a view. It's my belief they move too fast for you eyes and brain to process them to actually view them.

I think this isn't a coincidence either. The know what speed to fly at which humans can't process the pictures and view them, which is why they only get noticed after the event on film later.

You could look out your window and see nothing there and they could be right under your nose in plain sight.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: I know it all...
I have "seen" a UFO too. The fact the pilot doesn't make a swerve to avoid it makes the video more credible in my opinion.

I didn't see my UFO which was filmed by accident while filming a view. It's my belief they move too fast for you eyes and brain to process them to actually view them.

I think this isn't a coincidence either. The know what speed to fly at which humans can't process the pictures and view them, which is why they only get noticed after the event on film later.

You could look out your window and see nothing there and they could be right under your nose in plain sight.

"If an object moves at 1/24th of a second it will be invisible to the human eye"

Whatever the above actually means, I don't know... But this seems to be the accepted speed

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join