It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another drumkem rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
bla, bla, bla

1/ Winston Churchill needed a good session at times. Not to much too to a **** , but enough to expand his social side. Getting all the councilors a bit more sociologically lubricated has a place. But we do all need to get home safe, moderation...

2/ As for my beef with Dick Cheyenne, he was in charge of the Pentagon on 9/11. I heard some rumors he has already had 7 or 8 heart transplants. The bloke is that toxic that a heart with a soul cannot take it. To be this evil reincarnate it would be such a test for love.

Anyway, I pray that Dick can find his peace and Trump keeps kicking ass.

3/ With the pope saying he does not know where hell is -

IT IS IN THE REPURCUSSIONS OF OUR ACTIONS

We are not eternal, anything with a start has an end. The universe that bough us here maybe eternal. I have not found an end to time and space.

Heaven and hell is what we create or destroy. Billions of years of ancestors has made us. First the plants, then insects, reptiles and now mammals. We all have a place not too far from the main trunk of life to make it here. Yeah things suck at times, not as bad as it has been and in time through natural selection things will get better. The more we can talk about it the quicker it will get sorted.

As for being an evil Dick that wants to turn Earth into Mars, get bent.

4/ Trump may still be surrounded by goons, job longevity is not high in his arena. To be with him is getting a spot light.

Dent Ignorance,

Kwakakev

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yes yes. That is all.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Yep! You all heard it here first, people!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Ahhh ... the gospel according to Jack Daniels.

Say three heleluja's and skoll after me.

Ed. How do ypu dent ignorance ?
edit on 31-3-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

How do ypu dent ignorance ?

We all fell over learning to walk, we all make mistakes. More so when younger but the implications get stronger the older we get. A big part of our nervous system is rewarding good behavior, punish the bad.

To deny ignorance we have to learn to live with doubt. Some things we can trust, some things we cannot and a lot is in between. Like a good crime novel, there are not many clues but enough for the truth seekers.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Ed. How do ypu dent ignorance ?

I believe in this case it will be the corner of a countertop or coffee table when OP passes out and fractures his skull.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

That is hilarious, have not had a good laugh like that since primary school. Keep doing your homework big boy if you do want to find the light at the end of the tunnel of ignorance.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

You OK now mate ?

new topics

top topics

join