It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

75% of humans work against god

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Where did revelations originate? How could Satan reach god without technology? Why do people help technology that is destructive? How many of you think if we didn't have technology, Satan couldn't get to the stars? How many people stopped believing in God & Satan when technology came to light? Where are the useful tools to help god with technology? What is one time in history where we didn't find out that our technology did bad until after it was used? Solar panels are horrible for earth, one of the worst actually, they are directing to many rays at once & converting to energy. Bad bad for plants cause they take their photosynthesis energy & direct it towards technology energy. When did people start believing angels are aliens? When did we start questioning god? When did we start believing in fairytales? Why do people want jesus to return so bad they are willing to sacrifice our world for it? Jesus doesn't come until our world is about to be destroyed, it's in the Bible, you have no argument to make you sleep better at night. Why do you want that? How are you stopping it from praying on your knees? Can you stop it if you actureally did something to help people? We are all helping the devil. Lie to yourself all you want to make you feel better about yourself, it works. It works to sleep better, it works to convince people of certain thing, it works to help the devil to get her technology back & get back to the stars. When did we start calling heaven space? Does anyone really care as long as we have our cars, planes, TV, lights, heat, a.c, & cool, fun gadgets? Would you stop any of this if jesus said to & to go back to living like animals? Would religion be a factor without words? If so, does that mean our Adams apple is the apple of Eden? To much time, so little knowledge.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride
Wow

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

it's in the Bible

.......and there goes your whole argument.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
paragraph breaks are NOT a tool of satan

just sayin

ETA: "actureally" might be my favorite new word. it's bigly trumpian.
edit on 31-3-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You really need to structure your questions better.

This is atrocious.
I can't find a single line of thought here. Just a block of words and question marks.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

We are on a conspiracy website & people tell me to be more with our societal contract of Grammer? Think about that.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
Where did revelations originate? How could Satan reach god without technology? Why do people help technology that is destructive? How many of you think if we didn't have technology, Satan couldn't get to the stars? How many people stopped believing in God & Satan when technology came to light? Where are the useful tools to help god with technology? What is one time in history where we didn't find out that our technology did bad until after it was used? Solar panels are horrible for earth, one of the worst actually, they are directing to many rays at once & converting to energy. Bad bad for plants cause they take their photosynthesis energy & direct it towards technology energy. When did people start believing angels are aliens? When did we start questioning god? When did we start believing in fairytales? Why do people want jesus to return so bad they are willing to sacrifice our world for it? Jesus doesn't come until our world is about to be destroyed, it's in the Bible, you have no argument to make you sleep better at night. Why do you want that? How are you stopping it from praying on your knees? Can you stop it if you actureally did something to help people? We are all helping the devil. Lie to yourself all you want to make you feel better about yourself, it works. It works to sleep better, it works to convince people of certain thing, it works to help the devil to get her technology back & get back to the stars. When did we start calling heaven space? Does anyone really care as long as we have our cars, planes, TV, lights, heat, a.c, & cool, fun gadgets? Would you stop any of this if jesus said to & to go back to living like animals? Would religion be a factor without words? If so, does that mean our Adams apple is the apple of Eden? To much time, so little knowledge.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

We are on a conspiracy website & people tell me to be more with our societal contract of Grammer? Think about that.

I think you just blew my mind

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

When did people’s beliefs matter more than what they can prove?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Bad bad for plants cause they take their photosynthesis energy & direct it towards technology energy

This is the funniest, most ignorant, and most uneducated thing I have ever read. Thanks OP for giving me a good laugh in a lousy morning. God must work in mysterious ways by making one of his pupils embarrass himself in order to cheer up others.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Ok, let me do it for you....

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
"Where did revelations originate?"

Man?

Quite the jumble of questions.

If indeed We are all "helping" the Devil then that would be Free Will at work right?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

For every animals species above below on ground & in the sea until we created primitive technology

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Why would anyone want to go back and live like animals. They didn't do that two thousand years ago.

I wouldn't mind getting some chickens and a cow or two so that the deer and Wild turkeys and partridges would have company here. I can live without power or internet, actually it would be sort of fun for a while. I am happy we have the conveniences we have, I like running water, hot water, and a toilet in the house. We could live with our kitchen woodstove to cook on and heat the house.

People have got spoiled, the new people cannot comprehend that we now work eight hours a day to survive plus hours at night to do things even the families years ago had to do. If you didn't have taxes, house payments, and utility bills, you could live off what you did on a farm. In fact, you would only have to work an average of five hours a day year round to survive. Five acres is all you would need. We think we have advanced but I think we are actually going backwards.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Do some research. Lol glad to hear your doing better

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't mean just now. People don't see a casket as tech. But is was one of the first. Why is it so hard for people to see outside the 4,000 year box?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Maybe I guess lol

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

For every animals species above below on ground & in the sea until we created primitive technology

Can anybody translate this into something that at least resembles an ACTUAL sentence?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I suppose we don't have to, but if you want to communicate with others, it surely does help to speak a language in common and little things like grammar and punctuation and overall structure of your writing do help with that.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Exactly, religious people have no argument to the fact they want jesus to come, & the only way he can is if the world goes to hell. They want hell. Glad we agree.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join