It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.C. BOB MUELLER is Out of Control. Time For Him to Wrap It Up..Or Be Terminated.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sure he does.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
As much as I would like to see this farce come to an end,Trump can’t fire Mueller.There would be more cries for more investigations and the media would go into ludicrous speed.Only Rosenstein can end this and I doubt that he will.Trump will just have to suffer through this.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hopefully we can assume the judge isn't a crook. And that he will follow the letter of the law.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

And when the ALERT members of ATS, Twitter, etc.. started talking about the strange boots, Huber ordered the tracking devices to be moved to more discreet locations on the indicted individuals.

oh what kind of happy horse # is this again? Everybody is really under house arrest. Until they do an interview on tv. In a foreign country...free of any tracking devices.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
As much as I would like to see this farce come to an end,Trump can’t fire Mueller.There would be more cries for more investigations and the media would go into ludicrous speed.Only Rosenstein can end this and I doubt that he will.Trump will just have to suffer through this.
I thought that too as well.

But now, I feel it'll ne justified 😂

The witch hunt is a farce and lets go ahead and end it.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The whole investigation has been a farce since day one, but it's not surprising in this day and age that people will still eat it up as if something monumental is taking place. Bread and circuses for the plebes.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You have no idea if they have found colusion. It sure looks like a lot of russian contacts before during and after with trump and company. Certainly enough to continue looking. Anything less is closing your eyes and letting it go.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Believed by who?

Everybody.

Anybody who's been paying attention.

And who doesn't live in conspiracy theory fantasy land.
edit on 3312018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Mueller is just being methodical. This guy isn't a subject or a target. Just a witness. He has what ever info he has. If he has none then that will be what he says.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Ha ha ha.
The IG isn't a trump puppet.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

When you go back 15 years to find dirt on someone to try and force them to flip, that's not methodical that's borderline extortion.

Another phrase ive heard to describe it is slinging poop against the wall to see if anything sticks.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

. That's self evident

Hardly.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: UKTruth

if there's a possibility that they know things that might connect the dots in the case, ya...
but ya know, I remember a thread on ATS about the list of dnc donors...
I didn't bother following the link, but if it did have the banking information of those donors in that list, those who were on that thread promoting it knew it did, were acting very irresponsibly... and it has cost american citizens, and banks quite a bit of money! the big talking head, ya know, the alex jones, roger stones, fox news, well, ya, they should be taken to task for it.. promoting and enabling fraud shouldn't be acceptable.

Ah, there it is... go after those that reported on the Democrat corruption.
You sound like Cuomo - "remember only we are allowed to look at Wikleaks... what you learn, you'll learn from us"

What corruption came out of those emails?
None that's what.
I bet you never read one. I'd bet my life on it.
You just proved it by saying they revealed corruption because there was nothing but a bunch of boring boring stuff.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Until the IG report doesn't support your reality . Then it will be bogus too. I don't understand this belief that this IG report is going to change reality all of a sudden.
That the FBI is a corrupt organization, that Obama spied on trump when it's already been shown not to be true. Do you believe this inspector will lie for trump?
There's a reason why Sessions isn't moving to expand these investigations. Why he won't appoint a second special counsel.
Think.

edit on 3312018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yea he should just go ahead and come out with the murder charges

i mean if this is how folks get treated then let it be so

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No. What memo are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It will end.

When it ends.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

You have no idea if they have found colusion. It sure looks like a lot of russian contacts before during and after with trump and company. Certainly enough to continue looking. Anything less is closing your eyes and letting it go.

Russian lobbyests are constantly approaching congressmen. Big lobbying groups represent multiple interests.

a lot of countries or foreign businesses try to get our government to do business with them.

There are Democrats that are doing this too, and some Republicans who have been doing it for many years, they are not colluding with the Russians. If we got rid of Lobbyists in our capital, that would solve these problems. If we got rid of bribes, or should I call it campaign contributions, the people running the country would not be obligated to these people. Campaign contributions from outside of this country or originating from any foreigner should not be allowed. People like Sorros and others are constantly trying to steer our country to match their personal beliefs.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
I thought that too as well.

But now, I feel it'll ne justified 😂

The witch hunt is a farce and lets go ahead and end it.

The people who would complain about Trump firing Mueller at this point in time, will be the same ones who were against Tax Cuts, Pay Raises, DACA Citizenship, etc.. In other words, the people who have no power to do anything about it.

Earlier this month, Republicans backed-off their legislation to make Mueller "fire proof"..and shifted their focus to uncovering crimes committed in the Obama Administration. Mueller's time is almost up.
edit on 3/31/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Again If Trump has done nothing why not let the investigation run it's course? what exactly are you afraid of?.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join