It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.C. BOB MUELLER is Out of Control. Time For Him to Wrap It Up..Or Be Terminated.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

What has that got to do with the detained guy?
Should everyone who spoke on Twitter about wikileaks and supported Trump be detained and called in for questioning?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: zGrimReapah

The only thing is, Roger Stone is not connected to Wikileaks. They exchanged pms on Twitter which were released and innocuous.

The NSA was spying on the Trump campaign. Do t you think something would have leaked before he was even elected to disqualify him if it's true? Nothing is there because there is no there there. As Strzok would say.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What has that got to do with the detained guy?
Should everyone who spoke on Twitter about wikileaks and supported Trump be detained and called in for questioning?

It's a show, a distraction against the real bombshell that's about to drop. The IG reports and indictments to follow.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

if there's a possibility that they know things that might connect the dots in the case, ya...
but ya know, I remember a thread on ATS about the list of dnc donors...
I didn't bother following the link, but if it did have the banking information of those donors in that list, those who were on that thread promoting it knew it did, were acting very irresponsibly... and it has cost american citizens, and banks quite a bit of money! the big talking head, ya know, the alex jones, roger stones, fox news, well, ya, they should be taken to task for it.. promoting and enabling fraud shouldn't be acceptable.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

or, when it finally comes out, it will be a big nothing burger like that great memo!!!

remember that one???

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

or, when it finally comes out, it will be a big nothing burger like that great memo!!!

remember that one???

Yes, the democrats minority memo was a total dud. The SC investigation has nothing to do with pursuing the truth. That's self evident.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I didn't read the democratic one, I was talking about the republican one....
after being played up by the republicans for so long, it was really a big let down...
but, continue on... I am fully aware that there are two separate realities at play here and we aren't in the same reality.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

if there's a possibility that they know things that might connect the dots in the case, ya...
but ya know, I remember a thread on ATS about the list of dnc donors...
I didn't bother following the link, but if it did have the banking information of those donors in that list, those who were on that thread promoting it knew it did, were acting very irresponsibly... and it has cost american citizens, and banks quite a bit of money! the big talking head, ya know, the alex jones, roger stones, fox news, well, ya, they should be taken to task for it.. promoting and enabling fraud shouldn't be acceptable.

Ah, there it is... go after those that reported on the Democrat corruption.
You sound like Cuomo - "remember only we are allowed to look at Wikleaks... what you learn, you'll learn from us"

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
So as we see, this is justified based on the fact some say we should leave no stone unturned when it comes to Russian interference.

Oh, that's until we start talking about the dems c9nnections to Russia. Bill getting paid half a million after meeting with putin in secret? No big deal.

Getting dirt on trump from Kremlin sources. No need to look at that.

The podesta group pushing russian influence to many politicians including Hillary. Well that's fine.

Looking at the actual server that was supposedly hacked by Russians? Eh, no big deal, who cares.

But some guy wrote a book who may have at one point met Roger stone or Nigel garage? Get out the water board, we must leave no stone unturned!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I didn't read the democratic one, I was talking about the republican one....
after being played up by the republicans for so long, it was really a big let down...
but, continue on... I am fully aware that there are two separate realities at play here and we aren't in the same reality.

A let down in what sense. It was the democrats who actually hyped up the memo lime it was going to end the country and thrashed about it released. It came out and gave pertinent information. Which it was intended to do. There's an IG report about to be released. I'm living in the only actual reality where there's been rampant corruption at the highest levels of govt, not some msm created narrative.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

you can report on corruption without releasing the banking information of american citizens!!!
if you can't investigate things in a responsible manner, maybe you shouldn't be investigating, my god!!!
I don't care if you are internet wannabes, fox or cnn reporters or who you are, people are getting death threats, having to move out of their homes and hide when they are misidentified as the suspects in terroristic crimes. and people have had their credit rating sunk because some idiot thought it would be intelligent investigating to blast their financial information alll over the internet.

all this talk about "responsibility" coming from the right, well, if the political hacks can't act responsibly and think nothing of ruining people's lives for political points why should anyone else act responsibly?

ya, maybe they influenced the elections, ya, maybe the dems aren't any better, ya, maybe the gov't is filled with corruption,
but.... this seems to be a crime that is being washed over by everyone... a "we don't like who you donated to so where gonna blast your personal information all over the internet and you can spend the rest of your life cleaning up our mess" crime!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

well, in my reality, it was republican talking heads out there talking about how their memo was gonna sink the dems, prove this and that... the mainstream media was only reporting on it and giving them a voice on the airwaves.

and, corruption in the gov't is nothing new, it's been around a long time and it's present in the trump administration.

there can be only one reality, ya know....either the two competing realities merge into one cohesive reality that has enough agreement to function, or they both get ripped to shreds as the space they share diminishes more and more.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

remember that one???

LOL, do you mean the memo that highlighted a number of crimes committed by the DNC and others? yea, it sure did help in letting the masses know a bit about how slimy the dems are. Luckily, all that is being investigated now, and with the IG report, there may well be some meat to go along with those nice fluffy buns. Get the rope and build the gallows pole.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

They weren't' saying it would sink the democrats, they were saying that it would expose corruption in the FBI and abuse of the FISA process. It was the democrats saying releasing the memo was a threat to democracy. Their version of democracy that is, with corruption at the highest levels of government when they ran it. So yeah, I can understand why you say it was a dud. It wasn't a threat to democracy. It was democracy in action.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ridiculous.

Time to privatize. The only way we get accountability is accountability to shareholders and business interests.
edit on 3/31/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You don't get a warrant just by asking. Give me a break. He got a warrant with probable cause. Same as always.
Or is this just more trump paranoia. Oh they're all out to get me.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So you're saying you don't want Mueller investigating trump because he will find crimes?
Got it. Much better if we don't find out about them.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny he has stuff to " go after" isn't it?
You don't mind the crimes...
Just people finding out about them.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh sure...then we'll get the truth. Oh boy can't wait.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

There have not been any leaks from Mueller or his team. Name just one... Go ahead. Find even one.
You're confused. The leaks all come from the whitehouse.
Oh and case you try... people who have been interviewed by Mueller and then talked about what he asked them isn't a leak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join