It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin should be a world hero for saving Syria and defeating ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Go out of my mind do I?

Nope. Just call out the hypocrites who hate anyone saying bad things about their precious Trump but love to make childish jokes about Hillary.

edit on 30/3/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You do realise that the tactics and methods used in Syria has never changed between Obama?

It’s also the same commanders.

So uh yeah... anti Obama hogwash.

Obama had the military hamstrung and useless because the chain of command went to Obama's golf course before firing a bullet, then he had to telegraph to the enemy who and when he would be shooting a few months in advance.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Willtell

If he's a world hero for what he did in Syria, what is he for what he did in Ukraine?

A Crimean hero.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

1: Libya; Hillary manufactured a problem, then Nato destroyed the country with US support.

2: Yes Putin helped in Syria, but the lions share of work against ISIS has been done by the Kurds.

3: Iraq we removed a dictator and the Iraqi people for the first time in a long time got to choose who would rule... they chose poorly. Ever hear the phrase can lead a horse to water cant make it drink...

You hate America I get it, that's ok but you really should get closer to the truth with your hate and you will get more positive reactions.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The next on the list is Iran. Trump will be the president to do this or Pence.

Bush was Iraq, Obama and Hillary were Libya and Syria and now Trump, they may, though, get rid of him first, maybe impeach him. Then Pence will bring back the Neocons to start the Iran war.

I tell you only Putin can stop that. Iran better get smart and start allying closely with Russia and China, and maybe even Turkey.

link   

I love these Putin love threads.

With this much gushing, I’d expect you either already live there or are planning on moving yourself and your whole family there ASAP.

if not, why not?

People praise foreign leaders all the time. They didn’t move there nor should they be required to.

Millions of people in America are “gushing” about the royal family in England. Are they required to now move there because they support a foreign power?

Sorry you’re sad that someone didn’t take the brainwashing bait by their country.

link   

Um, no.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So you railed on about Russian Collusion and now you've bevome so embittered as a result that you now love the very thing you gravely feared.

Wow, ATS...why you do this?

Trump is pulling our boys out of Syria anyways, so what gives?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Assuming you're not playing some odd game which would be out of character for you, I'll take the risk of saying that for the first time I can recall the two of us agree in spirit on a geopolitical topic. Putin doesn't fiddle fart around and has been one of the most consistent and steady world leaders over the past couple of decades.

link   
...now if only Putin could do something about this cursed double post crap I'm afflicted with...
edit on 30-3-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Sorry you took that comment so seriously....

Uh yeah, so if you think Putin is good, then you’ve succumbed to brainwashing too.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yeah. Uh huh. Sure Dave.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

BS I hate America. Why, because I call out EVIL when the government Obama, Hillary, Bush or Trump does it.

You are America right or wrong. F__ that

I am America right-- ONLY, when we do things like Iraq THATS NOT America. If we don’t condemn that, then were no better than Nazis

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Vector99

If he's a world hero for what he did in Syria, what is he for what he did in Ukraine?

A Crimean hero.

Really?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Um, no.

Obama will go down as the worst commander in chief of all time, who was and is universally despised by the military and all veterans who suffered under his policies. Historical facts are fun especially if we get to witness them happen in our own time.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

You do realise that the tactics and methods used in Syria has never changed between Obama?

It’s also the same commanders.

So uh yeah... anti Obama hogwash.

Obama had the military hamstrung and useless because the chain of command went to Obama's golf course before firing a bullet, then he had to telegraph to the enemy who and when he would be shooting a few months in advance.

Why would he send US troops after Al Qaeda / ISIS when those terrorists were there doing the blowing of snip up so US troops didnt have to? It seems any neocon worth their salt should be praising Obama for that. Unless they're totally obsessed with bragging rights AKA seeing dead US troop caskets coming home.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

world leaders over the past couple of decades.

Yeah, screw the democratic process and constitution.

He can stay in power for evah!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Irishhaf

BS I hate America. Why, because I call out EVIL when the government Obama, Hillary, Bush or Trump does it.

You are America right or wrong. F__ that

I am America right-- ONLY, when we do things like Iraq THATS NOT America. If we don’t condemn that, then were no better than Nazis
Saved for future reference. Only a HS kid thinks in such infantile ways.

Can't say that I am surprised.

You realize this won't make you popular 🙄

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Look, I deal with reality. The guy saved the world form a horrible potential holocaust in Syria. And believe me, the US would have finagled where they would have gone in Syria massively eventually.

But this is ugly and going to get uglier because they are going to get some payback on Putin.

These are very powerful, sinister and serious people that don't like being beaten.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Ok cool, I guess that’s why Trump hadn’t changed any part of Obama’s strategy for Syria for over a year huh?

How about thinking before you speak?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join