It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the sun just flip and now rotating clockwise

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That I've heard , but still no changes so the thing probably stuck, because I would think that after a day things would be back to normal.

Another thing I noticed after following the ISS and the weird purple red glow the camera's pick up the sun did some weird things like it flashed like a strobe light but slower. At first I thought lens adjustment but after awhile I wasn't so sure anymore
edit on 0b37America/ChicagoSat, 31 Mar 2018 05:34:37 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 31 Mar 2018 05:34:37 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

That I've heard , but still no changes so the thing probably stuck, because I would think that after a day things would be back to normal.

Another thing I noticed after following the ISS and the weird purple red glow the camera's pick up the sun did some weird things like it flashed like a strobe light but slower. At first I thought lens adjustment but after awhile I wasn't so sure anymore

The test involves using only 1 antenna so over the next month it will make rolls to keep that antenna in contact with earth. The reason it hasn't changed yet is because they can't without using the second anyenna

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Right, so if I look back on previous roll tests the same videos appear as this one?

Any idea how many times a month they are doing these role tests ?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

No because they don't want to give us one bit of evidence that something is happening. It's like nothing to see here go on with your work and pay the bills for us so we can be save and when we're done with you'll well bonvoyage and thanks for being a good sheep..

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
i think i know what those wheater channels are and they are ridicolous

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

You may think that it's fine with me

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
With all due respect, do you seriously think that the Sun would suddenly start rotating in the opposite direction? Does that really make any kind of sense to you? As others have mentioned, the real reason for this apparent anomaly is that the telescopic image of the Sun is inverted. This is the kind of thinking that you need to do when something that is physically impossible appears to have happened. It reminds me of that thread where someone asked why the Moon stopped moving during a total solar eclipse. Again, this is impossible, so a bit of lateral thinking is required to determine the real reason......that the apparent size of the Moon is slightly larger than the Sun, and therefore it takes a finite amount of time for the Moon to move across the Sun's slightly smaller disc.
edit on 3-4-2018 by Mogget because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join