It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science proves Earth is Flat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
No animals were harmed durring the filming and Production of this video....
edit on 30-3-2018 by Plotus because: who can it be now ?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

but flat earth is boring
i want my planets

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

are you spamming ats?
ban incoming

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Is it possible you could sum this up a bit better? That's an awfully long video to watch without more info and more of your thoughts on the subject. What type of experiments? Who are these people? What's so important it takes an hour and a half to lay out the earth is flat?

(post by heineken removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I'm one of the only truly open minded people.

I generally view people as taking a side in a debate like this and then becoming devoted fanatics to that side. Round or flat, doesn't matter. A truly discerning and open minded individual will think things out deeply and ask many questions, without devoting themselves to any single conclusion until after all of the avenues are exhausted - while even then still leaving a little room for being wrong.

I have listened to the flat Earth debate at great length due to my curiosity and fascination with it. I am interested in what the shape of Earth truly is.

I do lean very strongly to globular shape though as a result of my own personal experiences that put me in a privileged position to know.

I want to apologize to you for having to face your beliefs and ideas being suppressed and ridiculed. I am sorry you are going through that.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I jumped around in that video - who has time to watch all this stupidity in its whole?

Okay, just one point, because there WERE NOT MANY POINTS MADE BASED ON FORMULAS!

See 1:13:00+ for "Light bends around the flat Earth because of its mass and magnetic field" and then showing Albert Einstein as if that proves it.

Light does get "bend" by gravitational forces - which is arc-microseconds by masses of galaxies. Not by the puny little mass of Earth.
Light does not get "bend" by magnetic forces, at least not on the levels of Earths magnetic field. Maybe near a magnetar, but that.. would be desastrous to live and matter on Earth if the field would be as strong!

And then, near the end: the Model of Flat Earth casted in concrete - where on Earth did they get the idea that ANY coast of Australia is covered with ICE?

This movie is a lot of showmanship, a lot of brutal twisting and breaking proven laws of physics, and a lot of ignoring physics as soon as they come in their way. It hurt to watch. And no, I did not look into those first 60 minutes of laser-pointing, antenna pointing and so on - because at least the radio-tests are influenced by athmospheric matters, as any one can testify to unsuspected receiving of far-away radio stations if there is a nice layering of athmospheric stratas. That can happen. I am not a radio-amateur myself but I guess that could work in many ways for radio on whatever frequency.

They didn't try to go AGAINST their own experiments, but that is a way of true scientists to verify their claims - trying to debunk their own experiment! See: the presumed faster-than-light neutrinos which was in fact a faulty wiring.
edit on 30 3 2018 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I watched the video in its entirety the other day. Because I am open minded and already familiar with how nearly 100% of NASA photos are CGI, even by their own admission.

It is interesting how so many people refuse to believe anything the government says and shows them, EXCEPT NASA. The scientific method is an incredible process for helping to explain certain phenomenas, but the cult of SCIENTISM, with its priests like Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Albert Einstein, Bill Nye, etc, has hoodwinked humanity into blindly believing their words, and completely discounting your own senses and experiences as unreliable.

edit on 30-3-2018 by ZombieZygote because: Flargindy

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
Hello and happy weekend!

The featured video contains scientific experiments carried out by qualified people which were stunned to learn the Earth is flat without any doubt.

Can't wait to discuss further these experiments together.

What you are your conclusions on this ?

Enjoy

So, I'm currently watching this, and I can't help but to point out a large flaw in the experiments. They're doing all of these experiments at water level, which makes sense, but how come there is no talks about the elevations of Point A and Point B? Just because it's at water level does not mean that the elevations of the two points are the same. IF you do your own check over a body of water (I did Lake Titicaca as that's what is used in the video) and the elevation from one side to the other, the elevation changes significantly.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

I watched the video in its entirety the other day. Because I am open minded and already familiar with how nearly 100% of NASA photos are CGI, even by their own admission.

It is interesting how so many people refuse to believe anything the government says and shows them, EXCEPT NASA. The scientific method is an incredible process for helping to explain certain phenomenas, but the cult of SCIENTISM, with its priests like Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Albert Einstein, Bill Nye, etc, has hoodwinked humanity into blindly believing their words, and completely discounting your own senses and experiences as unreliable.

If you think scientists like Albert Einstein are lying to you then feel free to throw your computer in the trash (electricity, you can't see that! it can't exist then). I wouldn't recommend going to the hospital (can't trust them to save your life). Maybe don't drive a car (can't trust their safety).

People with an ax to grind against science always come off as such hypocrites when they are obviously taking advantage of many of the things science has provided to the world to make their lives easier. But THAT stuff doesn't count, right? If you really cared to question science, you'd subscribe to a scientific journal and write peer reviews of content being released. But no, youtube is good enough for you to say that scientists who spend their whole lives studying their field don't know what they are talking about.
edit on 30-3-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
How'd I miss this dumpster fire?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Is that the science that said cigarettes were healthy, glyphosate was drinkable and didn't harm you, blood letting was an effective cure, no need to wash your hands before medical procedures and on and on and on, all these smart people scientists who know everything

The flat earth is a theory, don't you accept theory as the truth ks, as a scientific fact, ks you logically accept flat earth don't deny it

You make me laugh

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I missed the part in the video where the guy jumps out and tells everyone it was just a joke.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
LOL

thread is now complete

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

If you think scientists like Albert Einstein are lying to you then feel free to throw your computer in the trash (electricity, you can't see that! it can't exist then). I wouldn't recommend going to the hospital (can't trust them to save your life). Maybe don't drive a car (can't trust their safety).

People with an ax to grind against science always come off as such hypocrites when they are obviously taking advantage of many of the things science has provided to the world to make their lives easier. But THAT stuff doesn't count, right? If you really cared to question science, you'd subscribe to a scientific journal and write peer reviews of content being released. But no, youtube is good enough for you to say that scientists who spend their whole lives studying their field don't know what they are talking about.

Hmm, I don't recall saying all of that. It seems this is a rather touchy issue for you, I see you fly off the handle in many threads. Perhaps a conspiracy site isn't where you should be spending all of your time, since you don't appear to believe in many?

Anyway, have a nice weekend, I hope your day improves.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Is that the science that said cigarettes were healthy, glyphosate was drinkable and didn't harm you, blood letting was an effective cure, no need to wash your hands before medical procedures and on and on and on, all these smart people scientists who know everything

Science self-corrects when it shows itself to be wrong. At least science still isn't saying that some dude walked on water and rose from the dead with no evidence to show for it.

The flat earth is a theory, don't you accept theory as the truth ks, as a scientific fact, ks you logically accept flat earth don't deny it

You make me laugh

No it isn't even CLOSE to a theory. It's barely a hypothesis. Just because some idiot put the word "theory" at the end of the idea doesn't make it so.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Actually it's not a theory. Please learn what a theory is and you will realize why. Here is a good place to start.

theory
[thee-uh-ree, theer-ee]
a coherent group of tested general propositions, commonly regarded as correct, that can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena:

There is no properly conducted test that yields a flat Earth result, therefore it is not theory, merely delusional ramblings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join