It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Punish a Muslim Day

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If things ever got bad I wouldn't have a problem in principle with squaddies patroling our streets, I'd just want local regiments to patrol their home patch though.
Can't see it ever happening but what do I know, I live in a sleepy 98%+ white/no-faith/christian cream tea and cider consuming area so I don't see the issues people speak of in other parts of the UK.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I think it's more to do with raising awareness at how the UK government spend more time appeasing radicals than punishing them for their appalling behaviour. I don't think many, if any will take this seriously to the point where they act out it.
It's ok to be white.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Blaine91555

I'm all for the stocks tbh.
My worry is some idiot will go and do something to some brown person (may not even be a muslim) and everyone starts mistrusting each other and the young people from all colours start hating each other.

THAT is a sad fact. My landlord(he lives downstairs with his wife and baby son) are Sikh and he has to western it up because of idiots. Wear NBA gear and such. He's self employed and it makes it better for business. Sad frickin world we live in.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

My worry is some idiot will go and do something to some brown person (may not even be a muslim) and everyone starts mistrusting each other and the young people from all colours start hating each other.

THAT is a sad fact. My landlord(he lives downstairs with his wife and baby son) are Sikh and he has to western it up because of idiots. Wear NBA gear and such. He's self employed and it makes it better for business. Sad frickin world we live in.

That's the problem and it will get worse I suspect.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I agree, and I know a few Sikhs who have told me stupid bastards have given them 'Muslim terrorist' abuse.
Anyone brown and it's "Paki Muslim", some stupid twat called the guys in my local store 'Paki's' and I corrected him that they were from Sri Lanka, and decent blokes so quit the racist language.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Either way, the Muslims are trying to make the UK as well as the rest of the world their own, so they can destroy the countries like the West destroyed theirs. It’s only by the reasoning of a country’s suicide that Muriel and other countries poured these Islamists into their country, there can be nothing less than war until the death at this point. Muslims have made it quite clear that their intentions are to take over the West, control it with Islam, and kill or enslave all Westerners. The way I see it....someone has to start the war, otherwise it will be just a matter of time before the Liberals literally hand the West over to Islam, like they’re already doing. By fighting, the West May getntheir country back. Sitting around watching their very own Prime Ministers, Chancellors and President’s just handntheir country over piece by piece is not working for the people that actually have to live amongst them, so route them back to where they came from I say, and if they won’t go...force them by any number of punishments or send them back to Allah.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

I agree, and I know a few Sikhs who have told me stupid bastards have given them 'Muslim terrorist' abuse.
Anyone brown and it's "Paki Muslim", some stupid twat called the guys in my local store 'Paki's' and I corrected him that they were from Sri Lanka, and decent blokes so quit the racist language.

It’s no different than the Liberals (and anyone outside of the country) calling every American that agrees with Trumps ideology, a racist, a KKK member (even though the Democrats created and formed the KKK), a Xenophobe, a gay basher or any number of other disparaging titles.
When someone outside of our cohntry calls all Americans “Yanks” or KKK members simply because we want to keep our country safe.....there’s no difference. We have survived just fine even with the name calling.
As for Muslims? They outright tell us their plans for world domination and make it clear they want us either gone from our own countries or even better, dead....so that they can take over, and make the West a Crap Hole like their Middle Eastern countries.
If there’s were peaceful Muslims, they could stay for all I care....but how do you know which is good and which is bad, when there are so many of them and they’re all mixed in with us now? The enemy are amongst us and they’re wolves in sheep’s clothing.
They have a term in their Sura called “Taquiya” which allows them to lie to you, act like they’re nice etc. To decieve you and gain your trust, for the betterment of Allah’s Global World Domination plan. The Muslim Brotherhood actually has a playbook they are sticking to. All Muslims either actively or passively participate, as they all worship the same god, and the god of the nice Muslims is the same god as the extremists, and the message to them in their Quran is all the same. So you can’t tell who is who. This means they ALL must go. Islam, the religion, must be exterminated worldwide.
edit on 31-3-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

And that's how that works...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Shouldnt he be wearing NHL gear, buddeh?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

But

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

If the media was silent about her making up the story or about the vandal of the church being black how do you know about it?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

98%+ white/no-faith/christian in these parts outside of Summer though, I love the multiculturalism of Summer.
edit on 31-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: seeker1963

If the media was silent about her making up the story or about the vandal of the church being black how do you know about it?

Don't care, I deal with people in media, and most people actually care for fellow humans x

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
That's sad. Just stokes more division when we all really need to learn how to get along.
Who needs to learn how to get along? They will not assimilate What is the British citizen to do? Their government has abandoned them in favor of the third world throwbacks. This" letter" seems like a young persons folly I don't think anything will become of it Isaiah 1-7 Your land strangers devour it in your presence.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The crusades are coming. History is rhyming really well right now.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It depends on how fed up they are. While this may end up being nothing, if that religion keeps up their infiltration and takeover tactics, they'll find the end of the line somewhere. That's when a letter like this will have an effect.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Either way, the Muslims are trying to make the UK as well as the rest of the world their own, so they can destroy the countries like the West destroyed theirs. It’s only by the reasoning of a country’s suicide that Muriel and other countries poured these Islamists into their country, there can be nothing less than war until the death at this point. Muslims have made it quite clear that their intentions are to take over the West, control it with Islam, and kill or enslave all Westerners. The way I see it....someone has to start the war, otherwise it will be just a matter of time before the Liberals literally hand the West over to Islam, like they’re already doing. By fighting, the West May getntheir country back. Sitting around watching their very own Prime Ministers, Chancellors and President’s just handntheir country over piece by piece is not working for the people that actually have to live amongst them, so route them back to where they came from I say, and if they won’t go...force them by any number of punishments or send them back to Allah.

Is that why America dropped (iirc) 23,000 bombs on Muslim nations in one year?

Oh, and it was under the Obama administration.

Hey look, another ATS poster foaming at the mouth at the concept of killing Muslims.

force them by any number of punishments or send them back to Allah.

Advocates terrorism to fight terrorism.

Love how these comments are never deleted but I'm constantly "censored," (as many would say) for calling people out for advocating killing Muslims.

Some of you, I'm afraid, will one day go absolutely mental.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join