It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stunning Statistical Fraud Behind The Global Warming Scare

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: 727Sky

It seems you are very America-centric while talking about global warming?
What you lack can be found when checking out temperature at the Arktis Antarktis, Asia, ...to Zimbabwe.

Sorry if it appeared by the post I was pushing an America-centric view..I do not like myopic views of anything. I live in S.E. Asia and for the last three years we have had people freeze to death during the winter.. true most Asians do not have the body fat to contend with cold. But when the temp dips to the 40s during the night people usually the old and very young die of exposure..

85 people in Taiwan died due to the last cold snap....... and Taiwan is not some low rent district.
In my part of Asia temperatures dropped as low as 17 degree Celsius in the Philippines and Bangkok..... 22 degree Celsius in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, ........ Other countries like Cambodia, Vietnam and Indonesia experienced unusually cold temperatures. At night people die. But by all means believe what you want..youtu.be...
Rare snow falls in the Sahara Desert ...actually it is the second year this has happened and has been 37 years since the Sahara has received snow.

This youtuber lives in Taiwan youtu.be...
Moroccans Freeze to Death as Snow Blankets the Sahara & North Africa

You were saying ?

Yeah man, it get's cold here in Hong Kong. Single digit C. People aren't equipt for it. Cement buildings with no insulation.

One gets acclimated to warm or colder.

I laughed at people my first year/winter here, coming from IL in Feb. Shorts and T's when I got here.

2nd year/winter froze my ass off.

I needed to wear my IL winter clothes and it wasn't even below freezing.

Gortex and down vests.

This year we went straight into summer. Got 28C in my living room now, beautiful day tho.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It's true, and to think Al Gore made a Billion or more off the Global Warming Lie. There's a few good info videos you posted here's another one. This guy thinks the Global norm is a lot cooler and the warm we're used to is just a phaze we're at the end of now.

additionally, The herding of entire populations from the other side of the planet to centralized cities in Europe and North America now become clear, to me anyway, that the plan all along was to ensure the breakdown of society and global population while the ass#'s in power build underground cities for their own escape. ( In relation to this video).

Now we know what the massive Seed Bank they created was for, Them not us.
edit on 30-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

It's true, and to think Al Gore made a Billion or more off the Global Warming Lie. There's a few good info videos you posted here's another one. This guy thinks the Global norm is a lot cooler and the warm we're used to is just a phaze we're at the end of now.

additionally, The herding of entire populations from the other side of the planet to centralized cities in Europe and North America now become clear, to me anyway, that the plan all along was to ensure the breakdown of society and global population while the ass#'s in power build underground cities for their own escape.

Now we know what the massive Seed Bank they created was for, Them not us.

If they are all underground they have no means of escape, they are trapped.

We can kill them before we die.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah that would be the ultimate Karmatic revenge

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Nice work proving they need to rethink the part where man has that much of a part in the Solar system changes that are also occurring on Earth. Extinction events and new creatures are part of the Earths past and will part of the future also. We need to be practical about it and CO2 scare is not the answer we needed from the 'climate scientists' working for the UN.

The data is ("the data are" they say now but not during my education) much larger than they are able to put into their models and the proof is in their lack of accuracy. The use of data manipulation to bring their theory more research money is one thing we seem to be able to prove.
edit on 30-3-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
What do you mean? I can't even comprehend your rebuttal because it doesn't make sense.
Carbon dioxide is CO2. en.m.wikipedia.org...
a reply to: Greven

Maybe the er, gentleman was talking about dropping the '2' down in size;

I just used the example from a quote, while the two is actually lower to the line of text, this usually is enough for most people.

CO2

Right, the subscript version is more technically accurate. However, if that person was as well read on the topic at hand as they claim, they'd know CO2 is used as shorthand in lots of articles, books, etc.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

i can't remember the last time east coast got hit by 4 noreasters in a row or as the msm calls it bomb cyclones to make it sound worse. but yes earth's climate is caused by many factors.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Yes we really affect the environment but that results mainly in killing trees and animals. Global warming is an agenda pushed by the mainstream scientists through fake data. You can research and see real scientific data from the past 100-200 years, you will see weather was the same. Yes it changes year to year, but snow in april and even in may is nothing new. The extreme weather that they say is more frequent is also not true, it has always happened.
Of course we need to reduce the human destruction of our planet, but that doesn't mean we have to believe false information and let people engineer our weather by spraying metals in the atmosphere...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenisIvanov
Yes we really affect the environment but that results mainly in killing trees and animals. Global warming is an agenda pushed by the mainstream scientists through fake data. You can research and see real scientific data from the past 100-200 years, you will see weather was the same. Yes it changes year to year, but snow in april and even in may is nothing new. The extreme weather that they say is more frequent is also not true, it has always happened.
Of course we need to reduce the human destruction of our planet, but that doesn't mean we have to believe false information and let people engineer our weather by spraying metals in the atmosphere...

Well stated and we have shown this in fact, despite the comments from the those wanting to give up to the UN on this and tax us out of this.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I'm thinking we're heading for an ice age.

Al Gore and the rest of the snake oil salesmen (and -women) will probably shift their focus over to blankets and electric heaters once they're no longer able to milk the "carbon emission tax cow" any further.

I think we're going to need all the heat we can get.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

originally posted by: Greven

Y'all need your eyes checked.

OP thinks CO2 (cee-oh-two) is written C02 (cee-zero-two):

Your rebuttal is based on a typo?

0h, well, I guess that settles it! Someone hit the wrong key!

OP is ignorant of even the most basic of things.

Really?

Oh and C02 at around 1000 to 2000 PPM makes crops healthy, happy and big ... hahahha

fifthseasongardening.com...

there are benefits to raising the CO2 level higher than the global average, up to 1500 ppm. With CO2 maintained at this level, yields can be increased by as much as 30%!

C02 is not even one percent of earths atmosphere..

Atmospheric carbon dioxide levels average just above 400 ppmv, which is 0.04%. 0.04 < 1.

Reduce C02 below 350 PPM and watch what happens.. There have been times in earth's history the C02 was as high a 5000PPM and guess what Venus is still Venus and earth is still livable..

Retrieved from www.biocab.org...

Sounds like he was right on everything you just called wrong. Who is ignorant of the facts again?

TheRedneck

Liar.

I didn't say anything was wrong other than the OP's repeated use of "C02" - heck of a 'typo' there when it's done multiple times. That's demonstrative of a fundamental lack of understanding.

Why invest time I do not have in rebutting any further?

You and others will refuse to believe anyway. You don't enter these discussions in good faith to begin with. Willful disregard for the perils facing us and the future of humankind, motivated by greed, is quite frankly evil.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

What do you mean? I can't even comprehend your rebuttal because it doesn't make sense.

I just used the example from a quote, while the two is actually lower to the line of text, this usually is enough for most people.

CO2

Right, the subscript version is more technically accurate. However, if that person was as well read on the topic at hand as they claim, they'd know CO2 is used as shorthand in lots of articles, books, etc.

CO2 is fine.
C02 is not.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

CO2

CO2 is fine.
C02 is not.

Dicarbon doesn't exist but for a brief millisecond as it becomes C2H4 + O2. Ethane and oxygen. Dicarbon Monoxide, C2O is also unstable and breaks apart 2C2 + O2.

edit on 31-3-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It's getting colder and will continue to do so as the sun enters a natural cycle.
Apart from the known science relating to the above, I KNOW it's getting colder because I have observed it in my life. No manipulated data set is going to change my own personal experience.

AGW was and is a giant con to take more money from people.
Here's just one of the scams... in the UK, back in 2001, the govt at the height of the scam decided to tax cars on CO2 output... car companies invested in new development of efficient engines and we all paid more for them... we got super tiny engines with low CO2 outputs and utterly uninspiring driving capability...and the tax rolled in.. not just from those who were stung having to drive old cars getting taxed to the hilt for it, but also from all the new tax rolling in from car companies flogging their new super efficient cars. (which weren't really - another story).

So now we're all driving these super efficient boring cars we're all paying less tax, right... I mean we can take advantage of the low car tax rates, right? Wrong, the UK govt decided that now the CO2 scam has changed people's buying habits, they will raise the taxes again, meaning even higher tax than before the damn CO2 tax initiative came in during 2001 - in some cases a 700% increase.

It's a giant scam.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The only peril facing us is from greedy govts, corporations and globalists devising ways to destroy our standard of living and by stealing from us in the most covert ways possible.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I've seen the graphs of CO2 Temperature before.

Extremely distant past, millions of years ago, measures are highly uncertain and the issue has been addressed.
co2 higher in past

More recent and reliable data using ice cores show high correlation for hundreds of thousands of years into the past.
co2 correlation with temperature hundreds of thousands of years

The photos of the permafrost don't lie. Dozens of positive feedback cycles have been put in motion, some not taken account by climate researchers. Word is even climate researchers might be downplaying the true extent of what is likely to happen, and might not have even taken all the factors that will make things worse into account. Seems like things will get interesting.

I don't agree with carbon credits nor taxation. Energy resource scarcity will make geoengineering solutions impossible to implement either. What will be needed is advances in manufacturing technology allowing for local manufacturing of high tech with local raw materials and small zero maintenance century+ lasting nuclear reactors. There is a good likelihood of drastic global population reduction, nothing can be done, but we must ensure progress and civilization continues.

The world may remain with a few hundred million humans. With continued progress we can live like gods, we can be gods, free from mortality, free from work, free from necessity. Elevate humanity beyond anything conceived by the philosophers of past ages.
edit on 31-3-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's getting colder and will continue to do so as the sun enters a natural cycle.
Apart from the known science relating to the above, I KNOW it's getting colder because I have observed it in my life. No manipulated data set is going to change my own personal experience.

Here's just one of the scams... in the UK, back in 2001, the govt at the height of the scam decided to tax cars on CO2 output... car companies invested in new development of efficient engines and we all paid more for them... we got super tiny engines with low CO2 outputs and utterly uninspiring driving capability...and the tax rolled in.. not just from those who were stung having to drive old cars getting taxed to the hilt for it, but also from all the new tax rolling in from car companies flogging their new super efficient cars. (which weren't really - another story).

So now we're all driving these super efficient boring cars we're all paying less tax, right... I mean we can take advantage of the low car tax rates, right? Wrong, the UK govt decided that now the CO2 scam has changed people's buying habits, they will raise the taxes again, meaning even higher tax than before the damn CO2 tax initiative came in during 2001 - in some cases a 700% increase.

It's a giant scam.

But you're wrong on one point. You said it's getting colder and your personal observations prove it. I say it's getting hotter . I live in Las Vegas. It's definitely getting hotter and my personal observations prove it. 20 years of observations and temperature records to back me up. That's the problem with personal observations. We're both right, but only for our small geographic locations. We need to actually look at the entire earth to see whta's really happening.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

It's a giant scam.

But you're wrong on one point. You said it's getting colder and your personal observations prove it. I say it's getting hotter . I live in Las Vegas. It's definitely getting hotter and my personal observations prove it. 20 years of observations and temperature records to back me up. That's the problem with personal observations. We're both right, but only for our small geographic locations. We need to actually look at the entire earth to see whta's really happening.

Yet records from the 1930's we know are hotter years and the Dust Bowl affected the whole western part of the US. They tried to tweak the hotter temps out so they could say it was hotter more recently and that means "MAN!" They tried to make us forget Historic Dust Bowl data to prove they were right and the logical ones were the losers.

Pfffftt

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Liar.

I didn't say anything was wrong other than the OP's repeated use of "C02" - heck of a 'typo' there when it's done multiple times. That's demonstrative of a fundamental lack of understanding.

Excuse me, but yes you did. Your posts are proof. I just gave evidence that everything you called the OP out on was untrue. When you make untrue accusations, expect to be called out on it. When it concerns the Global Warming scam, expect me to be the one to call you out. I have a personal stake in this argument: I care about the planet.

Why invest time I do not have in rebutting any further?

It is obvious you have no intention of doing so. You took four separate areas of the OP which are true, and called them untrue. I refuted all four with facts. Your response: calling me a liar.

Is it a lie that the atmospheric carbon dioxide level is less than 1%? If so, try proving it with something other than "liar." A link, an experiment, a photocopy of the page of a book, something more substantial than calling me a name.

You and others will refuse to believe anyway. You don't enter these discussions in good faith to begin with. Willful disregard for the perils facing us and the future of humankind, motivated by greed, is quite frankly evil.

If you define "good faith" as "willing to accept any amount of pure BS in place of scientific reasoning, experimentation, and factual analysis," then you are correct. You want a good faith discussion? Try debating in good faith yourself.

On my keyboard, the 'O' and '0' keys are within a centimeter of each other. I am not a typist, therefore it is easy to make the erroneous keystroke, and hard to catch since the two look so much alike. Proof of that is in my earlier post. I purposely used the zero instead of the 'O' to see if you would catch it; you did not even mention it.

Add to that the fact that muscle memory can and does cause some typos to be repeated over and over. I have a tendency to type the word "from" as "form"... I certainly know better, but I have made that same typo so many times I have to proof each post for that specific mistake, and still tend to miss one every once in a while.

And even if the OP is not aware of the technical grammar used, even if the 'typo' was a technical mistake, does that invalidate anything else he posted? Talk about bad faith discussions!

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The only peril facing us is from greedy govts, corporations and globalists devising ways to destroy our standard of living and by stealing from us in the most covert ways possible.

First, you decided that these entities are greedy and trying to destroy your standard of living.
Then, you decided that they would be doing that via global warming (taxes or whatever).
Out of necessity, you concluded that global warming must then be wrong.
Consequently, you embrace any topic that you think disproves global warming.

When you approach the topic from that angle, you will never get to the truth. This is true of many others who believe the same.
edit on 12Sat, 31 Mar 2018 12:36:23 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago3 by Greven because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join