It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stunning Statistical Fraud Behind The Global Warming Scare

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Several years ago when the global warming craze got started I figure I was like most and wanted to know more. It was not a super burning desire but I took the time to try and listen to both sides when I came across something on the subject. Several years ago I looked at the records in the states for the 1930s which were actually warmer than anything since, yet you really do not hear of that fact now do we ?....One of the many clues for me not all was legit in AGW field when actual measured temps are overlooked or done away with.

I always questioned the computer climate models simple because climate is not a few things you can isolate and program a computer and expect the result to be accurate. Our knowledge is lacking as far as everything involved with climate... That has certainly been proven correct, as none of the models (remember the hockey stick graft ?) reflect what can actually be observed.. some models were predicting in 2013 the Arctic would be ice free. Did not happen and still has not happened.. AND WILL NOT happen according to my crystal ball; but hey some must think, let us not look at past forecast especially if they do not agree with what is wanted for an outcome, much less observed with boots on the ground.

Then a few years ago there were accusations about climate temps being fiddled with by government supported institutions to help push along the grand NWO wealth distribution plan through carbon taxes.. True or not doubt was sowed and blame was in the news.

If things were real there would be no reason to fiddle, adjust, lie, or create fictitious numbers to push a B.S. agenda. Simple as far as I am concerned.

Since the official government mantra for all of the bureaucracies at least since the Clinton era is that CO2 production is an evil that inevitably leads to runaway global warming, those who toil in the bureaucracies' statistical sweat shops know that their careers and future funding depend on having the politically correct answers — not the scientifically correct ones.

I personally am in the cycle court. Meaning Earth goes through cycles; burn me if you want, but the darn sun is the driver.. I have not seen one actual observable unfiddled physical data to support AGW when long term earth's history is looked at. Meritless conjecture based on the inadequacy of certain computer data sets basically comes down to trash in trash out.. Kinda like a video game where you are the hero and have to save the universe... Might be fun but it lacks "in the reality department" severely .

Global Warming: The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration may have a boring name, but it has a very important job: It measures U.S. temperatures. Unfortunately, it seems to be a captive of the global warming religion. Its data are fraudulent.

Certainly not the first time I and probably others have heard that statement.. Always rebutted by the AGW preachers who see money in their cause.

But the actual measured temperature record shows something different: There have been hot years and hot decades since the turn of the last century, and colder years and colder decades. But the overall measured temperature shows no clear trend over the last century, at least not one that suggests runaway warming.

That is, until the NOAA's statisticians "adjust" the data. Using complex statistical models, they change the data to reflect not reality, but their underlying theories of global warming. That's clear from a simple fact of statistics: Data generate random errors, which cancel out over time. So by averaging data, the errors mostly disappear.

Far from legitimately "adjusting" anything, it appears they are cooking the data to show a politically correct trend toward global warming. Not by coincidence, that has been part and parcel of the government's underlying policies for the better part of two decades.

What NOAA does aren't niggling little changes, either.

As Tony Heller at the Real Climate Science web site notes, "Pre-2000 temperatures are progressively cooled, and post-2000 temperatures are warmed. This year has been a particularly spectacular episode of data tampering by NOAA, as they introduce nearly 2.5 degrees of fake warming since 1895."

The linked article is interesting to me simply because it is just one more article showing how money and agenda can push a cause... Yes I am bias on this subject.. I used to pretty much believe in science and I still do.. But I believe in real science with real data sets and numbers not programed computer models of climate to arrive at a predetermined bought and paid for outcome.

www.investors.com...
youtu.be...
I am also in the camp where I believe history repeats as far as this ball of earth dirt is concerned. If I am wrong the planet will get warmer and that will be something we will have to deal with depending on where you live. I doubt earth will become Venus #2.

If we are going into a really cool or cold spell people are going to starve due to growing seasons being messed up or nonexistent in certain areas of planet earth.

I was at a wedding last night for a British friend who had six couples come from the U.K. to attend the event..It was a Buddhist wedding (about a hundred people) with food to die for... I was not even hungry and ate for a solid two hours... No kidding hahah... Anyway I had been hearing just how bad the winter has been in Europe not just the U.K. and I really got an ear full of the freezing temps, impassable roads, and flight delays which some are experiencing in various parts of Europe. None seem to think they could remember it being this bad...and these are not spring chickens either as all were closer to 70 than 60 years of age.. I guess that what got me (plus some extra time today as I need a break from golf) to start this thread..?
youtu.be...

One way of seeing which way we are going is to track planet wide crop yields...Wheat, corn, etc etc... Oh and C02 at around 1000 to 2000 PPM makes crops healthy, happy and big ... hahahha

Thanks for taking the time to read...
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
My gut tells me a big chill is coming.
I would prepare for hot summers and cold winters.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
S&F to OP.

Okay, so here's my very unpopular opinion about "Climate Change" we cannot hope to measure the difference in climate without bringing up ash from volcanic eruptions, cooling and rain fall from hurricanes, snow fall from storms, particular tilt in the earths axis, magnetic anomalies, solar storms, lunar cycles so on so forth.

All of these effect the weather, how is it possible to remove these "fluctuations" from the data and still have an accurate map of future temperature in regards to extra carbon added by man made sources.

What we should really be worried about is radiation and plastic in the oceans that is killing off certain species and most probably creating new species with irregular DNA due to human intervention.

I'm not saying we shouldn't be putting less pollutants into the atmosphere but, we're doing far worse to our oceans.

Planting tree's is a good way to filter carbon.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I believe that at least for this "spring" it is the chilliest (on a constant basis) I have seen in my life in my parts. We are even getting snow predictions for April 8th. It's awful - I just want to start my gardening!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It seems you are very America-centric while talking about global warming?
What you lack can be found when checking out temperature at the Arktis Antarktis, Asia, ...to Zimbabwe.

edit on 30-3-2018 by Peeple because: Why bother

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I for one want it to be warmer for various personal reasons and will be very disappointed if global warming isn't real.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I for one want it to be warmer for various personal reasons and will be very disappointed if global warming isn't real.

Winter in my parts are high 70s to mid 80s during the day and high 50 to 60ish during the night... Summer, how about 40+c with 70% humidity during the day and the nights cool to a nice low 80s..

I have been thinking about Alaska during the summer time but I heard the golf sucks there..!!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Winter in my parts are high 70s to mid 80s during the day and high 50 to 60ish during the night...

Oh, you poor thing. Come to New Jersey and help me shovel my damn roof.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

What you lack can be found when checking out temperature at the Arktis Antarktis, Asia, ...to Zimbabwe.

Sorry if it appeared by the post I was pushing an America-centric view..I do not like myopic views of anything. I live in S.E. Asia and for the last three years we have had people freeze to death during the winter.. true most Asians do not have the body fat to contend with cold. But when the temp dips to the 40s during the night people usually the old and very young die of exposure..

85 people in Taiwan died due to the last cold snap....... and Taiwan is not some low rent district.
In my part of Asia temperatures dropped as low as 17 degree Celsius in the Philippines and Bangkok..... 22 degree Celsius in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, ........ Other countries like Cambodia, Vietnam and Indonesia experienced unusually cold temperatures. At night people die. But by all means believe what you want..youtu.be...
Rare snow falls in the Sahara Desert ...actually it is the second year this has happened and has been 37 years since the Sahara has received snow.

This youtuber lives in Taiwan youtu.be...
Moroccans Freeze to Death as Snow Blankets the Sahara & North Africa

You were saying ?

edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
My gut tells me a big chill is coming.
I would prepare for hot summers and cold winters.

So business as usual.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Are there really people who believe that plowing down forests, burning fossil fuels, etc... aren't harming the planet?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Are there really people who believe that plowing down forests, burning fossil fuels, etc... aren't harming the planet?

I doubt it. No thinking person wants to destroy the environment they depend on for survival. Also no thinking person who has looked without a bias outlook can believe all the propaganda about AGW either IMO.

Clear cutting the rain forest and land destruction to build another parking lot is not thoughtful or desirable IMO but....when people are starving and have no way to get food they care about the "now" and not necessarily the "morrow".

This thread is not about population on planet earth.... or the pollution and insecticides used everyday... or the garbage in the ocean. It is about government backed scientist changing numbers to fit a NWO agenda.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Well, there are people who believe the earth is flat so... yes, they're probably are.

I would argue the vast majority of people on the planet are for a cleaner planet with less waste.

But you alienate over half the population with the Al Gore / Leonardo DiCaprio BS preaching at the common folk we're ruining the planet when they have multiple mansions and private jet all over the world.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: 727Sky
Winter in my parts are high 70s to mid 80s during the day and high 50 to 60ish during the night...

Oh, you poor thing. Come to New Jersey and help me shovel my damn roof.

Sorry I only flew into Newark during the summer time... I flew south during the winter..... central and South America during the winter are my kind of destination unless I was flying out of Guam ... Japan darn sure gets snow during the winter but their ground crews were top notch and the airports were manageable as far as landing and taking off.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yes. But that's separate from climate change assertions, although they are related. For example, one can be for protecting nature, reducing pollution, and using renewable energy while also questioning anthropogenic climate change.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Leaders need to travel, just like in international business. Also, people need to look at the claims of any given research and policy area, not isolate a few hypocrites.
a reply to: jjkenobi

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Basically you are ignoring the spike in CO2 that we are observing and human activity is responsible for. This will have consequences.

This is the smoking gun of the climate argument that many simply neglect.

We had a lot of winter storms this year, but record lows were not exactly being smashed. Because of the stormy snowy winter, the average uninformed person is much more likely to reject the theory behind human induced global warming.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I know he "felt" to you like an American huh?

Good lord the lack of actual facts. The partisanship that excludes brains cells seems to be centered in the Democrat brainwashed ones for sure. Add in RINO's in our gov and my stomach is turning from the ignorance of the public.

edit on 30-3-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Well, there are people who believe the earth is flat so... yes, they're probably are.

I would argue the vast majority of people on the planet are for a cleaner planet with less waste.

But you alienate over half the population with the Al Gore / Leonardo DiCaprio BS preaching at the common folk we're ruining the planet when they have multiple mansions and private jet all over the world.

From what I've seen from Al Gore, Leonardo, etc... they're mostly like, "Hey. Take care of the planet. We only get one."

How is that a scam or an NWO agenda? I am admittedly asking from a stance of ignorance. I haven't paid much attention. I know I have a lot of redneck friends who swear that fracking doesn't harm anything, fossil fuels are the way to go, and forests have to be plowed because jobs.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Good, sorry I mistook you.
The problem is the several Jet Streams are less energetic, which means the meandering movement doesn't make it as far north/south anymore and the centre of the cold wanders south.
It's I guess because more water is in the atmosphere.
But it also means more previously bound in the poles water gets in the atmosphere, because they don't get their cold winds anymore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join