It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schizophrenia the lie now cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Ive told my story many times. Im abused daily by severe pain and voices. Dream steering, they admit "were mind controlling you". Well after years of this i now have cancer. Im pissed. But im not a fool. I admit i have dreams of seeing earth fail so these criminals burn. But they would just escape in there crafts.

Electronic harrassment is a heiarchy of control. Putting 1 thing in front of another to create a input/output pyramid. I know there are many methods. Rocks, satallites, the power grid, transmitters, microwave, chemical.

Thats all. They are killing me. So my middle finger waves right up in the face of human and medical tyranny.

edit on 30-3-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Can I ask how you know you have cancer ?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Everyone hopes you get the help you need.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear you have cancer and schizophrenia. My mom had cancer twice and is still alive and well to this day, I hope you have a good outcome too.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Just a thing my dad told me. My dad said that his friends son had schitzophrenia for years. They also had a dog that would bring worms into the house. So they had to do a period of using deworm meds on themselves. Take worming tabs for a few days. A couple weeks later take more deworming tablets. A couple weeks later more deworming tablets. Apparently the sons schitzophrenia went away. Just a thought. Might not be anything. Worth a try. Sorry to hear about you having cancer. Lots of threads on ATS about cancer

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I genuinely feel sorry for you. I hope you can recover from your physical problems, and get help getting out of the fantasy you have created mentally.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I hope you find the help and stability that you need. You have communicated how you are hurting very well. This ability can help you and assist others in understanding and helping you. Please find a support network who can help advocate for you.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I am so sorry to hear about your struggles, both mentally and physically.

Stay strong and keep on fighting! Sending you my best wishes, I am rooting for you.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

Just a thing my dad told me. My dad said that his friends son had schitzophrenia for years. They also had a dog that would bring worms into the house. So they had to do a period of using deworm meds on themselves. Take worming tabs for a few days. A couple weeks later take more deworming tablets. A couple weeks later more deworming tablets. Apparently the sons schitzophrenia went away. Just a thought. Might not be anything. Worth a try. Sorry to hear about you having cancer. Lots of threads on ATS about cancer

I've heard on several occasions that parasites are the cause of a host of ailments including the one you mentioned.

Op i'm sorry, and hope you stay strong through your ordeal.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

"A couple weeks later more deworming tablets. Apparently the sons schitzophrenia went away."

Just keep in mind that some dog worming tablets are in actually Diazepam/Valium.

"Mothers Little Helper" might be responsible for the son's schizophrenic symptoms going away by way of anxiety control.

Sounds like a short-term fix all the same if that is the case.
edit on 30-3-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Look up mebendazole. It is effective against cancer, and worms. I have tried using this antixenobiotic approach for one who is confused about his health. I shared my experiences with medicine and natural remedies for toxic organisms. For my efforts, I was spurned and later shunned, and my insight was made into a tableau for personal ridicule. Whatever it is, it has a hold of him. He believes others will be on the right path when they start listening, paying heed, encouraging and responding to the same stray impulses in the brain that he does.

# 956
edit on 30-3-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I believe i could kick cancer. Schizophrenia is not a mental disorder ive proven that to myself. Why those of you supporting the false flag narrative of audio "hallucinations" being a disorder grinds me. Look at my video. A perfect square with a heart in the middle appearing while blocking directly?? No? Not obvious..and im being told im in denial. Think about it hard..you might just get it.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
You've been dealt a really # hand, I hope you the best.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
I believe i could kick cancer. Schizophrenia is not a mental disorder ive proven that to myself. Why those of you supporting the false flag narrative of audio "hallucinations" being a disorder grinds me. Look at my video. A perfect square with a heart in the middle appearing while blocking directly?? No? Not obvious..and im being told im in denial. Think about it hard..you might just get it.

Well, I was not talking about you, or your ‘speakers’. I was kinda hoping you’d get it, though.
Instead, it is all about you.

Have you done everything possible to optimize your physical health? That is all I am saying.

You have no idea how many agents abound in the flora and fauna of wonderland. One could spend several years just studying a few strains of mycoplasma proteins, yet doctors are spun out like quilted clockwork and they know everything. And like you, being cocksure about their degree, they become insulted when someone tries to enlighten them, or ply their knowledge so we can each benefit. Why not ask your oncologist about mycoplasmic hyperchromaticism? I would love to hear his response. So much we can never know. Your first line of defense is you, your body, what you put in your mouth.

Look into fixing the cancer. That means fixing your body, your health.
All the wisdom is out there, and it means cleaning up your gut. Shane Ellison says garlic, crushed and left to sit for ten minutes, plus andrographis paniculata (andrographolide is the concentrated form) is the best way to supercharge immune function. He was in big pharma until he got out, and cites many flaws with institutional approaches to health, and medical science.

You don’t want to admit it, but something is off. And all this cancer is, is an aggregation large enough to count. To bill you for spotting, and relying on them for the fix. I would not be surprised if the things you are affixed on, mentally, are likewise at root of this cancer. The mind is complex.

You have the internet. You have the links. Cancer may be a lot of small things that add up to one big thing, and I suspect it is a systemic contratemps that eventually cannot cope with the battle, and this affects mind as well as body. That is what you are listening to, and revel in glorifying. And somehow, you will evade looking into mebendazole, andrographolide, smilax ornata, withania somnifera and other blood cleansers and immune mediators which fight, disable or otherwise destroy cancer, fungus, and parasites and their interplay with this disease. You don’t want to hear it, but now you must. Quickly peruse fringe cures and glean from them the meaning, the gist of what they are doing. You want to destroy all mold, fungus, parasitic action, and play with bursts of alkalinity. The doctors will get at you soon enough, you want to be prepared. Hopefully you won’t need them. Do not waste these things on their ears.

Or is it ‘they’ who don’t want you to hear it?

Focus on your research. You have a new diet to follow.
No more sugar except when you are poisoning the agents which feast on this, with the meds mixed in, such as pine needle tea (huge vit C and natural retinol source, terpenes, antiparasitic action). Sugar is a monster but you can use it as a trap for the bad things which need it, ie. molasses plus baking soda. This is immediately accessible, foul to the taste, and will cause gastric upset. I would do this on alternate days, empty stomach, far from a meal.

A lot of the drugs can be found at the local store, in the baking aisle. You can order the others on ebay.
Do it now because the ones from India take weeks. Get at least 100 grams of the andro.
A pound of smilax ornata. This cleans blood, binds dead cell material, protects your nerves and liver while killing parasites. High quality withania somnifera at a health store or online. Oregano oil is powerful against t.gondi, present in half the human race and an immune system burden. If you are going to get well it means things are going to die, and you will need to assist the lymphatic system carrying dead cells and any fungal excrement away. The most powerful carcinogen known to man is aflatoxins. Look it up. Buy some carrots and eat them with something fatty so they will be absorbed.

Get everything I spoke of. You hear me? Now start reading.
Unless the speakers are helping, they are against you, and I would give them nothing.

Prayer helps. I hope you will hear this.

# 957

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

originally posted by: anotherside

Well, I was not talking about you, or your ‘speakers’. I was kinda hoping you’d get it, though.
Instead, it is all about you.

Have you done everything possible to optimize your physical health? That is all I am saying.

You have no idea how many agents abound in the flora and fauna of wonderland. One could spend several years just studying a few strains of mycoplasma proteins, yet doctors are spun out like quilted clockwork and they know everything. And like you, being cocksure about their degree, they become insulted when someone tries to enlighten them, or ply their knowledge so we can each benefit. Why not ask your oncologist about mycoplasmic hyperchromaticism? I would love to hear his response. So much we can never know. Your first line of defense is you, your body, what you put in your mouth.

Look into fixing the cancer. That means fixing your body, your health.
All the wisdom is out there, and it means cleaning up your gut. Shane Ellison says garlic, crushed and left to sit for ten minutes, plus andrographis paniculata (andrographolide is the concentrated form) is the best way to supercharge immune function. He was in big pharma until he got out, and cites many flaws with institutional approaches to health, and medical science.

You don’t want to admit it, but something is off. And all this cancer is, is an aggregation large enough to count. To bill you for spotting, and relying on them for the fix. I would not be surprised if the things you are affixed on, mentally, are likewise at root of this cancer. The mind is complex.

You have the internet. You have the links. Cancer may be a lot of small things that add up to one big thing, and I suspect it is a systemic contratemps that eventually cannot cope with the battle, and this affects mind as well as body. That is what you are listening to, and revel in glorifying. And somehow, you will evade looking into mebendazole, andrographolide, smilax ornata, withania somnifera and other blood cleansers and immune mediators which fight, disable or otherwise destroy cancer, fungus, and parasites and their interplay with this disease. You don’t want to hear it, but now you must. Quickly peruse fringe cures and glean from them the meaning, the gist of what they are doing. You want to destroy all mold, fungus, parasitic action, and play with bursts of alkalinity. The doctors will get at you soon enough, you want to be prepared. Hopefully you won’t need them. Do not waste these things on their ears.

Or is it ‘they’ who don’t want you to hear it?

Focus on your research. You have a new diet to follow.
No more sugar except when you are poisoning the agents which feast on this, with the meds mixed in, such as pine needle tea (huge vit C and natural retinol source, terpenes, antiparasitic action). Sugar is a monster but you can use it as a trap for the bad things which need it, ie. molasses plus baking soda. This is immediately accessible, foul to the taste, and will cause gastric upset. I would do this on alternate days, empty stomach, far from a meal.

A lot of the drugs can be found at the local store, in the baking aisle. You can order the others on ebay.
Do it now because the ones from India take weeks. Get at least 100 grams of the andro.
A pound of smilax ornata. This cleans blood, binds dead cell material, protects your nerves and liver while killing parasites. High quality withania somnifera at a health store or online. Oregano oil is powerful against t.gondi, present in half the human race and an immune system burden. If you are going to get well it means things are going to die, and you will need to assist the lymphatic system carrying dead cells and any fungal excrement away. The most powerful carcinogen known to man is aflatoxins. Look it up. Buy some carrots and eat them with something fatty so they will be absorbed.

Get everything I spoke of. You hear me? Now start reading.
Unless the speakers are helping, they are against you, and I would give them nothing.

Prayer helps. I hope you will hear this.

# 957

This post has my endorsement.Dr.Hulda Clark has several books and videos which will help you learn about parasites and their connections to ALL DISEASES INCLUDING CANCER....and IMHO you are correct that cancer requires multiple key conditions to bloom.....Dr.Clark will help teach you how to break the chain and stop cancer by managing the parasitic inputs.

Everyone should copy and share this post...this is the crux of it all.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I had to take Doxazosin in order to reduce my calcium levels. That stuff is basically used for chelation therapy and is used to remove heavy metal buildup in the body. The side effect is that it also messes up cellular signaling in areas like digestion and thought processing. Some side effects are that minor worries get amplified into major panic attacks, visual artifacts/hallucinations and gastroenteritis (damaged digestive system lining). Since calcium levels are being reduced (needed for neurons firing), then the brain will compensate by amplifying what signals there are. That would trigger whole cascades of neural activity. The human digestion system has 100 million neurons, the same as that of a cat, and is known to be able to influence mood. Something chewing through the digestive lining would allow all those chemical signals to interact directly with the nervous system.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You present as someone suffering more from what some of us call "Quadrophenia" rather than schizophrenia.
Your rational mind can't make sense of the meme noise that we are all exposed to because these memes are all keyed esoterically.

Memes can become cancerous, a small skin eruption a soldier received at the battle of Buena Vista in 1847 can become an incurable deep cell carcinoma affecting his great great grandchildren (unless they hide in the Octopus Garden).

Best approach is too just surrender to the idea that these memes causing the noise make sense to someone else because they have an important key (for the other person).

You seem to get some relief from the Shungite which is an example of one good tool, being bat# sensitive should actually help, but it could get tedious if you are the type that spends a lot of time chasing fruit loop memes down.

We see a lot of the emotional WTF responses while trying to reverse engineer the UFO's here on ATS, sometimes just lightening up and admitting to yourself that you are not in control of other peoples realities is all it takes.

There are just too many paradigms in the "now" moment for some people. Waiting for the longer term contextual reinforcement usually helps.

top topics

join