It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencer Seeks Assistance.... Re: Greys and Nordics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
If anyone is out there reading this, how would you advise someone who believes she may be in telepathic communications with Nordics? I've been dealing with a pretty long running series of experiences since my first close encounter in 2003 with the Greys.

2003 : Personal Close Encounter

I think I may have recently linked into a Telepathic Hive Mind with the Nordics based on several factors and synchronicity and serendipity over the past 16 years. I'm unsure how to directly explain how I believe this to be possible, because the timeline jumps all over. Things that were buried for years suddenly become relevant again and help lead me back to an ancestral remembering.

I've always felt "alien" and lost in this world, and the sense seems to be stronger lately, but I'm slowly seeing more and more of "my own" and "sense" them again. I thought I had lost all contact with them a long time ago, so it's relieving to feel an old familiarity mentally in public and private.

Would love to discuss what I've been going through with someone knowledgeable about these types of phenomenon.

Am I just nuts or might there be something to all this stuff?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Hey GE. Long time, no see my old friend.

When it comes to all that stuff, I just tell them to put up or shut up. If they ain't helping you out, what good are they? Tell them to step off.

As I always have to remind myself--No one takes care of me, but me. There ain't no aliens or Jesus come from the sky.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Well, it's kinda more involved than that.

I grew up with Voices. They were kind and helped me adjust into this world.
Always poking in the woods exploring, or working on concepts and ideas in my room.

They would always be helpful, and I thought of them as my Secret Family.

Around 2002 things began to "shift" and a bunch of new stuff rolled into my neighborhood.

New people, new voices.

It was like everyone I ever knew "disappeared".

I stayed behind for some reason. Maybe because I wasn't ready to Ascend.

The new Voices were more hostile.

This went on for several years.

Then in 2003 I had an experience when I made contact with the Greys.

It shook me up.

Then I got used to it.

Lately there have been intense psychological experiences and the "aliens" always seem to be there.

I think they're trying to figure me out while I try to figure out myself.

I've been finding myself led into the direction of Norse Myths, Greek Philosophy, the concept of the Hyperborean Culture, The Thule, the Vril, all sorts of stuff, but when I read what the Historical account was about these subjects, there's a voice of Insight reminding me to read between the lines and remember the True Story that isn't written in such accounts.

It's a very strange experience, but it keeps leading me back to this topic.

Just thought I'd reach out.

I'm just a Space Case.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Your posts remind me how much I miss our chats of yore.

Please feel free to pm anytime you wish to vent or share.

I think our journey is both similar and dissimilar, but we always seemed to relate.

Good luck on finding your way to the answers

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hello,

The Hive Mind is real; Relax into it; Events disintegrating; Anthropological conflict escalating; Natural deposit unsustainable; Geologic increment gain; Magnetic annulment; Egress advocated.

Cerebral internal Association :

Inhale: Ammn Exhale: Ommn.

Protectorate. Concluded.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Thank you.

Work in progress.

Hive Mind is Being Kind.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I thought I was an alien for many years.. then i discovered that I had high-functioning autism..
my brain is wired quite differently than most people's.. so that's why most people seem fairly
alien to me... my wife has the same neurological difference.

I think it likely that a lot of "experiencers" have something like that.. not to mention
people who believe they are shaman, magician's etc. (not to say that elements
of things like that are not "real").

Now I'm not saying that there aren't unusual things in the world.. here and there...

but the most unusual thing in the Universe is probably between our ears!

Just something to consider.

Kev

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Advocate protracted cerebral absorption.

Protectorate. Concluded.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Hello GE, been a while.

Something changed?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Just noticing the ebb and flow of consciousness and experience.

For some reason, this thematic always surfaces.

No idea why.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Maybe their distance of communication varies at times, in reference to feeling you got disconnected and now feel reconnected.

Personal observations (dont ask)
seems they are telepathically inclined so your thoughts and emotions if really connected should convey.
Therefore maybe excercise that conduit of communication and ask questions.
Afterwards question your incoming thoughts and normal thought patterns to help filter out self thinking or thinking on your own, feeling your thoughts are them sending messages and then seek out repetitive responses. Which may be them responding.
Again this is personal evaluation from data read from and personal observations of the energy you discuss GENERAL EYES.
Good luck with your experiences.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Look after your self K.

Is there someone dependable and solid who you can use as a sounding board? Be careful exploring 'telepathic communications' without someone who's grounded holding your hand. Don't forget how many people have been down the same path and how very, very few are rewarded for the journey.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Well I've been down that road as a child , I was convinced that I was abducted. Maybe it was true or maybe not. Later on in live I interviewed several people that might have been adbucted.
My humble advice (I don't think I'm an expert or so) Is don't talk about the fightclub if you joined it.

People will ridicule or label you. Eventually the best course of action is not to interact. Ego's bruise easily. And skeptics know it all and like to play ad hominem. If you're connected to the 'hive mind' well it's your thing (or even superpower
to deal with. Do your tasks and don't ask why. humanity may or may not benefit from it..

Basically all abductees on this planet are alone. Unless you want a medical label or want to join a UFO cult.

Stay Strong.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Its all a computer hive mind/your neurology/biology used to keep you entrained. The sound can become psychologicly addictive. Its a invisible dermal absorbing patch. Mine showed after wearing shungite.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Ahh.

Just noticing the ebb and flow of consciousness and experience.

For some reason, this thematic always surfaces.

No idea why.

I just wondered about the thread title, it suggested a change was in the air for you. your very aware.

If you look over my way you might see two young blond ladies. I've known them for years. Say "hi" if you like.

edit on 30-3-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Double post : (

edit on 30-3-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: stupid phone

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Reg ay binney, shwa machu binney.
That's what the giant mantis told me to tell them.
I;m under the impression it's a universal "Howdy."

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I thought I was an alien for many years..

Man, I miss the old KPB.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Their will be no one who can give you any advice about your experiences your having. I have tried in a futile manner for almost 12years searching for answers to these questions. Sadly because it’s alien to human beings it is very difficult to even grasp as real. Most times once they realize it is real that thing we call a brain can’t process it properly because well it has been processing non alien things for all it’s life, it makes that computer processor stumble you see.. Allot times while it’s stumbling it creates this chemical thing called fear...

So nah no answer will be found if there are any at all they are hidden deeply away in Knox. Or some other government top secret facility.

If you really think about it the mind is a predictor people use it to predict things, and when it cannot process a logical prediction it searches for logic. It’s not anyone’s fault it’s just the way we are wired, technically our brains are not wired to see more than our senses we have, at least in this version of Man in the 21st century. Good example imagine a caveman your age just waking up after sleeping in a cave in the 21st century that guy would be put in a looney bin... or he would lose his mind have a heart attack or a stroke at initial wake up.

edit on 30-3-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Oh he's still here...

I still think that our nervous systems are plugged into a vast lifeform
in a symbiotic embrace.. both good and bad.

I just don't go on about it.

The more loving thing that I can do.. is to present "reality" as well.

I DO think there are observers... but we are like animals behind a glass cage..

they might look at us.. but they don't tend to poke at the animals behind the bars..

that ruins the viewing experience..

So if someone sees all this crazy stuff.. or hears all this crazy stuff..

then I know it's probably all in their head..

as the REAL crazy is silent.

That's something which a (LOL) "real shaman" learns early on.

Is that better? A little shot of the "old KPB"?

Kev

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join