It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions names prosecutor to probe FBI, DOJ wrongdoing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Breaking news now ... Attorney General Jeff Sessions has announced the name of the person heading the investigation of FISA abuses.

It's John Huber who is the top Utah Federal officer in Utah.

This will soon uncover the real stories buried deep in the last Administration.

I bet they already know the "who's and what's".

Hardy HarHar

Sessions said a while back he had somebody "looking" into this mess 😀

TikTok goes the clock 😎

Attorney General Jeff Sessions names prosecutor to probe FBI, DOJ wrongdoing

Attorney General Jeff Sessions revealed on Thursday that Utah’s top federal prosecutor is investigating allegations of misconduct atop the Justice Department and FBI.

John Huber, is the lead U.S. attorney and top federal law enforcement officer in Utah, having served for two years under former President Barack Obama and reappointed by Sessions last spring.

According to Sessions, Huber has already been looking into allegations that the DOJ and FBI acted improperly in how a warrant to monitor former Trump campaign aide Carter Page was obtained leading up to the 2016 presidential election, as well as the role former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had in the 2010 Uranium One deal.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Very nice. Actual real progress.

S+F.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am surprised this did not leak.
Too bad for ole pantsuit this is not a matter, or a security probe, but a real live investigation conducted by an obama appointee.
When do we get to find out how long this has been going on?
I am betting on June of 2017.
That is a looong time in this admin for it not to leak.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

www.deseretnews.com...

So he knows the past Admin and would have had access to stories and info...right? Why would he resign and THEN come back?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

www.deseretnews.com...

So he knows the past Admin and would have had access to stories and info...right? Why would he resign and THEN come back?

[conspiracy thoughts]

I bet he was selected before he "resigned" to look into the past Administration's involvements.

I say this guy has been gathering intel for a year already.

Remember Trump seems to always be 10 steps ahead.

Timing is everything.

the "comfort zone" was created here...

[/conspiracy thoughts]

edit on Mar-29-2018 by xuenchen because: 🛎⏱

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The guy that he replaced resigned.

John W. Huber, an executive assistant U.S. attorney since 2012, would replace David Barlow, who resigned last summer. Huber now awaits Senate confirmation.

From your link.
edit on b000000312018-03-29T17:56:07-05:0005America/ChicagoThu, 29 Mar 2018 17:56:07 -0500500000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'll have my finger crossed, but I don't hold much hope that anyone will be held accountable. They never are.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm confused
l

Sessions declines to appoint second special counsel

Attorney General Jeff Sessions revealed in a letter to lawmakers Thursday that he had declined to name a second special counsel to investigate allegations of surveillance abuse within the Department of Justice (DOJ), despite pressure from the Republican Party for him to do so.

In his letter to GOP committee chairmen Chuck Grassley (Iowa), Bob Goodlatte (Va.) and Trey Gowdy (S.C.), Sessions said the appointment of a special counsel only occurs under "the most 'extraordinary circumstances.'"

thehill.com...

This says he declined to appoint a second special counsel...

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is not a special counsel.

It is a person within the DOJ investigating, although he apparently is not stationed in DC.

Huber will have the power to appoint a special counsel if he feels it is neccessary.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Strategy Strategy

🔤🆗🎦🆘⏸✔️

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The evidence is there so no special prosecutor actually needed to build cases. Just an honest and competent one. I'm gonna dig into Huber a bit and see if he smells of swamp muck. If not...it's on.

That it was kept secret for awhile would seem a good sign.

edit on 29-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

S+F.

Oh yah...An Obama holdover...We don't need to guess where this is going...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Would've been better if he'd appointed Judge Andrew Hanen. Hanen wouldn't be controllable and people would REALLY start heading for the slammer.

link   

Looks like another "impeach Hilkary" thread.

Meh.

link   

FINALLY, we have a PROSECUTOR that the 2 Congressional Investigations, and the 2 DOJ/OIG Investigations can refer top level Obama Administration lawbreakers to!

I hope the colluders in the Liberal Media are not off-limits. In many ways, they are guilty of worse crimes, because of their high-visibility to the world. Especially the CNN Anti-America terrorist group.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

Meh.

Looks like another "Its ok for the FBI to act with bias and illegally if it benefits my candidate" poster.

Meh.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I am going to call it now. This will lead to nothing aka “witch hunt” lol. But if it does get something done then good on him. Still the Sessions is a liar and not to be trusted.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

S+F.

Oh yah...An Obama holdover...We don't need to guess where this is going...

If CNN paints John Huber as a tough Prosecutor, in reality he must be MUCH tougher.
CNN Description of Huber: www.cnn.com...

I wonder how long he's been "on the job" for Sessions?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

Meh.

Actually it would be impeach the last president for high crimes and misdemeanors considering the delusion collusion weaponizing LEO against the clear winner of a democratic election.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

S+F.

One key sign of Huber's integrity, is that he doesn't have approved "leakers" working with him, like Bob Mueller does/has.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join